Looking for a TTC Buddy!

Yes congrats! Think positive, I am sure it will be a sticky sticky bean!!!

:thumbup:

Well ladies, AF showed this morning. So I guess it was a chemical after all. DH was a little upset, but we are both ready to try again.

I'm unsure of which day to use as my first cycle day though. I spotted a tiny bit late last night, and started full on this morning. Should I even count yesterday??

Well ladies, AF showed this morning. So I guess it was a chemical after all. DH was a little upset, but we are both ready to try again.

I'm unsure of which day to use as my first cycle day though. I spotted a tiny bit late last night, and started full on this morning. Should I even count yesterday??

Dont count yesterday. First full day of AF is CD1.

I'm so sorry :( Chin up though because it will happen when the time is right. Here's hoping this month is GREAT to you!!! xo

Thanks, jchic. :)

I see your in NJ(New Jersey I'm assuming)...I hope you don't get too much nasty weather from the storm!

Thanks, jchic. :)

I see your in NJ(New Jersey I'm assuming)...I hope you don't get too much nasty weather from the storm!

Thanks! We are already boarding up windows waiting for Irene to bear down.
I am 15 minutes from NYC so I hope we dont get hit with the 100 mph winds. NJ beaches are going to get slammed:boat:

I would also love to join you girls being a TTC buddy!!! I am on my 4th cycle trying and have a game plan for this month lol

:hugs: I'm sorry nativetexan. But it will all work out soon.

Welcome Dancin!

Thanks DBZ34, and welcome Dancinnurse! How are you ladies today? Officially CD 2 for me and the cramps are out of this world, lol.

This CD 2 for me as well Nativetexan - pretty crampy but heres hoping for a good month for both of us. sorry to hear you had a chemical pregnancy. I had one earlier this year after 2 miscarriages. but heres hoping for some good news soon :D

Sorry to hear you've been through all that, prettyflower. Have you seen your doc about it? This was my 2nd chemical, so I was thinking of making an appt to get checked out. They say chemicals are so common though.

FX'ed for a late Sept/early Oct BFP!!

How is everyone else doing on this Monday morning??

I have seen the doctor but because i have had one successful pregnancy and got pregnant that many times in one year they think i have just been unlucky. So I will be hoping for a BFP at the end of September :D

Yes! BFP'S! lol. I'm feeling pretty positive this month. Just ready for AF to pack up and leave town, lol.

Yeah AF is just leaving for me now :D so will soon be time to :sex: hoping for a :bfp: end of september for us all :dance:

I think September is going to be a great month for us all! :) I think I'm in my 2WW period at the moment, or I should be according to FF, so now I just have to wait until Sept 16th to test...waiting is so hard.

i feel jealous that ur nearly in ur two week wait DBZ...feel like i have to wait forever. Wont be testing til end of the month :( but heres hoping for lots of BFP's for us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->