Looking for a TTC Buddy!

i think i might go the amazon route if i don't conceive this month. thanks for the tip!

I would love to be your TTC Buddy. I have been ttc for over 5 months now and still nothing. My OH is in the army so he is gone a lot. So it is hard to TTC when he is gone a lot. I am 22yrs old and will be 23 in January. We will be getting married real soon. So please be one of my TTC buddies

Hi, I'm single woman TTC using donor sperm (AI)..

Would love to buddy up if anyone is interested. I'm losing my mind, I really needed someone to talk to. :cry: 11DPO and still :bfn:

It looks like I'm out this month, but I suppose on the bright side, extra short cycle means I get another shot in Aug to get my BFP early Sept.

Sorry to hear that, DBZ34. I'm waiting impatiently right now. AF is due to show up tomorrow or Friday and it's driving me nuts. I've had a couple of symptoms, but I think mostly it's just me being hopeful. Good luck to you for September!

yip Im due AF tomorrow too...and feels like it might be on its way. just have to wait and see fx'ed :D

Fx for you, nativetexan and prettyflower! I hope AF stays away and you get your BFPs!

Good luck PrettyFlower7 and DBZ34, hope your AF stays away and you get your BFP. I was convinced that I was going to get a BFP last month and was shattered that AF came 2 days later than normal. AF has always been like clockwork. Keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP in September though. Keep us posted :)

Well AF has not arrived yet...will test tomorrow if its not here by then. Have had the most painful bb's i have had in a long time. dunno if thats a good sign or not

Well AF has not arrived yet...will test tomorrow if its not here by then. Have had the most painful bb's i have had in a long time. dunno if thats a good sign or not

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. No AF for me either yet, but I have been feeling a little crampy, so I think she's on her way. Blah.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

AF left yesterday.. So now time to start tracking. I am going to order some OPK's from amazon tomorrow. I know they won't be here in time, and I am hopeful that I won't have to use them next month.. But.. In case, They will be in the bathroom for use-if-needed!

I have a question for all the buddies in this thread..

Someone came to me with this idea.

If I was to make our group a google plus page, who would participate? It would be an easier way for us all to communicate. We can be even more open with each other, as it will be only us.. not the whole forum reading. We can share more, etc.

Would anyone like to do that?

Ive been trying for 8 months!! may we all get preggo this year by the grace of God. Bless you all!

I think it is, prettyflower! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! And you too, nativetexan. I hope AF stays away. :)

yeah have had cramps too. hard to tell. but you never know. will keep my fx'ed for you too :)

Ive been trying for 8 months!! may we all get preggo this year by the grace of God. Bless you all!

Yes only by Gods grace :D heres hoping...i am trying after losing 2. so its exciting but feel nervous at times. keeping my fx'ed for everyone

:hi: We've been TTC for 5 cycles now! Haven't been on BnB that long either. Would to join and talk to all you TTC ladies on the journey to that :bfp:

Well no AF still... had a couple of extremely faint lines on cheap tests but at this stage I would think lines would be darker so im not very hopeful. I hate being late for no reason :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->