Looking for a TTC Buddy!

prettyflower...how are doing today? Still no AF for me either. Just twingy type cramps and exhausted. I feel like I can barely keep my eyes open. How many DPO are you? Don't give up yet. :)

I think im 12 dpo..ovulated slightly later than usual. I have felt tired. and slightly sick at times but nothing major and i sometimes get that before AF. I have plenty IC's that i can test on if I cant wait til Sunday or monday tho. Just they are prone to giving evaporation lines. Have u tested at all yet?? now news if good news when it comes to AF showing up tho. fx'ed :D

I'm on CD45 now and still no show of AF. It's driving me mad too when you don't have one for no reason. Fingers crossed for you though that it is a postitive. :hugs:

It is finally my fertile week. Woop woop. Yay for bd-ing. yay for september testers. Baby dust to everyone hoping for all to get their BFP.

I would been ttc for over 2 years and nothing. i think we all need a little support!!

AF is almost over. I can't wait!! DH isn't going to know what hit him soon. ;) Any updates, prettyflower and nativetexan?

Hi all. How was everyone's weekend? Mine was crazy busy. Still no AF for me. I'm on cycle day 29 today, 13-14 DPO. AF usually shows on day 26. I holding out on testing still. I'm too scared, lol. I had a chemical preg back in December. I would never have known if I hadn't tested so early. I'm thinking that is AF isn't here by Wednesday or Thursday I will test.

Prettyflower...did you test this weekend?

I tests again today with an IC still faint line...tried to take pic of it but it wont show up on the camera for some reason. not getting excited have had it before and then gotten AF. would have thought it would have been darker by now also. will wait til weekend take a decent brand test and see. so frustrating waiting tho

Does it ever feel like weeks and months fly by with all the charting and cycle stuff? I've always had a shorter cycle, so maybe that's why it seems fast to me. Its like everything revolves around AF, lol.

Nativetexan- I'm trying to hold out until the 26th as well but it seems like forever. good luck!

I just wish AF would hurry up cause if im not getting a BFP i want to go onto the next cycle...its just the waiting around that does my head in

Cycle day 30-31 for me, 4 or 5 days late for AF and 14-15 DPO. I caved and tested last night, and I got a line. It wasn't the darkest, but it was definitely a line. So, I'm going to make an appt with the doc to get it confirmed. Trying not to be too excited yet. I'm so afraid it won't stick.

AF got me. Figures. I took a test this am and it came out negative as I expected. Then AF came this afternoon. I swear I'm being taunted. Every time I take a test AF comes within a few hours. It wasn't due until Thurs but here it is. Kinda good- means it's sooner until we can try again. Good luck to you all!

Sorry to hear that, themarshas. It's so hard to not test too. It's like a giant red button with a "don't push" sign, lol. Good luck for September!

Let us know how u get on nativetexan. I feel crampy and have a headache like i usually get before AF so think I'm out this month but just means can get ready to try again :D. hope you get your BFP nativetexan

Well, the doc visit was not what I had hoped for. She said the line was so faint on their test that she couldn't say for sure. Of course, I've taken about 6 hpt's in the past two days and all were +. She sent me for a blood test, but I won't know until later this evening or tomorrow. When I had the chemical preg in December, the same thing happened. Faint pos with urine test at the doc, and neg blood test. So, I'm expecting the blood test to be neg. Feeling pretty low right now, but trying to keep my head up.

Prettyflower...still no AF for you? Maybe you're still in it. Are you typically on time?

well AF arrived this afternoon...which means I have gone back to a 5 week cycle. new cycle another chance :) feel quite positive about it all at the moment which is unusual for me. Nativetexan I hope you get a positive with the blood test. keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Well, I'm sorry AF caught you, but glad you are feeling positive about it all. :)

Still no AF today. Took another HPT this morning and the line was almost non existant...should probably call that a BFN....but, the doc called and said the blood test was pos. I'm a little confused and hesitant to be excited.

Well, I'll be excited for you, nativetexan. :) Yay!

I'll be excited for you as well, Nativetexan! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->