Looking for all the ladies due Jan 18th and Jan 19th 2013...

Not a specific one but were thinking....
Charlotte or Raegan (no middle names picked out yet), lol we still need to decide on a first name

I am updating the list now to add the new ladies...sorry it took so long.

As far as names go for a boy we are naming him after his dad to be Rafael, and for a girl we are going wirh Reagan Skyee ( I see Jess has the same name) We did had some second choice names but none has stuck with us like those 2.

Congrats and welcome Jess19!! :hi:

We will find out the sex on Monday, we have a name picked out for each.
Hailey or Hugh. Went with H's for some reason, they just stuck! We've had Hugh picked out since we were 16, and chose Hailey about Christmas time last year.

What are everybody else's names??

:hi: hi
Just wanted to post a pic of our little girl!
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/291D1271-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Its a girl !!!!!!! I dont know how to do the little team pink thing lol. Last night she did the fake out on us lol, at first glance we thought we saw a penis. Then the tech checked a 2nd 3rd 4th 5th time and each time we saw those 3 little lines. She even had me turn to my side to get a better view of her.

Im like yeesh, I knew this kid was going to be stubborn lol

Cute names girls...and.lots of pinks coming :)

We love Fawkes Finneus for a boy....and girl names have been terrible but for today OH liked Zeeva Fawkes...but Idk yet lol

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/18weeks.jpg

18 weeks bumpity bump! :) I finally see something ladies!

Woohoo! Another girl! Tis the season !!;) lol
Congrats lilbit!!

Beautiful bump Nikkilewis! I'm about the same, hoping to pop anytime now!:D

Thanks for the pic Jess19! 3d this early on so exciting! Love it!!

Congrats to the little girl!!! :) there are a few of them on this thread lol

I am sooooo hoping for pink but than again I kinda want blue....hmmmm, send me some pink dust ladies :haha: At the end of the day its the same story....I just want my baby to be healthy....the wait is killing me lol!!!

Chiles were you charting and opking when you got your bfp??

No :( lol. My cycle was cancelled and we were not even expecting a :bfp:

I see we have a few girls coming...what were your little girls heartbeat the first time you heard/got told the acutal beats per minute?? Mostly I see high numbers girls but it seems this year it has been boys with high numbers too!! So I was curious!

I see we have a few girls coming...what were your little girls heartbeat the first time you heard/got told the acutal beats per minute?? Mostly I see high numbers girls but it seems this year it has been boys with high numbers too!! So I was curious!

I would love to know to!!!! I do not know the sex yet, but mines was high as well. 9 weeks and 4 days it was 173, close to 12 weeks it was 153, and close to 16 weeks it was 151. I heard that about girls and boy as well, but I am not trying to get my hopes up. Anything is possible

9 weeks was 164.... Next apptmnt t 12 weeks was 156 and my last scan at 16 weeks was 161... When im home relaxing its between 150-160 :)

My little girls HR was mostly around 140's
I asked the tech at my last ultrasound if there was an relation betwen HR and the sex o the baby from what she's seen andshe said no not at all......I figured that lol

My Dr says he's 85% accurate on hr to sex guesses and he delivered me when he was born...been doing it for 30 plus years so he thinks some truth but not full prodded my SIS is due in Dec her hr was always 170 ish and its a boy..doc was surprised

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->