Looking for an end of March bump buddy! (due march 27th)

Lolasweet, why does your ticker say you have negative a hundred and sixteen days to go? LOL!

After I typed that I realized that my own ticker was wrong, too... I went and fixed it.

So how is everyone feeling? I'm drinking so much water I think I might float away.

Hehe. I like the idea of that!

I'm having trouble with sickness at the moment. :sick: In the morning, everything, including the smell of my DH makes me feel sick and during the day, if I eat too much or eat and drink at the same time then I feel sick. :(

Luckily it's not always the same but the stupid thing is that I'm SOOO hungry! :haha:

I need to drink more too I think though.

How is every one?

xx

Just wanted to say hi :) Just found out I'm pregnant w/ #2. Due April 3 :) I'm 28 and my DH is 32 (33 in November). Mind if I join you ladies?

Thanks!!! Congrats to you and everyone too!

How does everyone feel? I'm still feeling good--getting some cramping every day, was a little light-headed last night... I started my prenatal vitamins over the weekend. Waiting for mythical shiny pregnancy hair to show up!

I haven't been feeling sick or anything--in fact, there's just one food I'm not interested in: english muffins! Which are my go-to for breakfast, so instead I've just been making sandwiches on regular bread, which is fine...? :shrug: I think it must be a texture thing.

Oh, and I have my first prenatal visit August 9... the thing is, according to my lmp, my due date is March 27, but according to the date I'm pretty sure I ov'd, it's March 31. But I'm leaving it 3/27 on my ticker because it makes me feel better! :blush: Every day counts.

Hey ladies, I have been AWAL the last few days, i was away on my annual girls camping trip! I had to drink near beer, and i filled an old wine bottle with grape juice to allude everyone. It was a hard weekend though, trying to be in party mode and having to hide my pregnancy when i want to tell everyone so bad!!

Welcome Heather, congrats on your :bfp:

Citymouse, im not sure why my ticker has minus days... ill try to fix it. I cant believe we have the same due date!!! I have my first doc's appt aug, 3rd, ill tell you how it goes, so you will know for yours on the 9th!

As for symptoms, i randomly get AF type cramps, and my boobs are really sore. and sometime nauseous, but not to the point of being sick!

how is everyone else feeling??

I think I had my first surge of psycho pregnancy hormones this morning. My DH is always coming up with stupid nicknames for me--after fifteen years I'm pretty used to being called monkeysnarfer or "cheese platter" or whatever... well, this morning he came into the office where I was working and said, "Hey, pork barrel." :growlmad:

The thing is, he works out with a trainer twice a week and I used to work out once a week (just to support him, because he wouldn't work out in the beginning unless I did), and now he is all over me, saying I should be working out. Well, I plan to, but I am going to find a female to work with. Our male trainer is a good friend but I do not plan to be like, "That makes my pelvis hurt" to a man. And I'm going to start prenatal yoga when I hit 10-12 weeks and he KNOWS this.

I still ride the recumbent bike 4-5 times a week, I'm just taking it easier with weights and things since I'm so early on. And I have always had a little poochy belly, even with my slender build, and the other day, DH commented that I already looked pregnant and should be working out. And when I tell him I'm going to, he's like, "No, you should be working out now." He is not the type to let something go. When he's right, he's right, and he will keep telling you he's right until you have a revelation and swear to the gods in heaven that he is right.

And being called pork barrel just about sent me over the edge!

So I called him bacon belly, which he said was mean. :dohh: And then I got very, very quiet and I think it scared him. :trouble:

Ugh! Men! So clueless!

And how is everyone else this delightful morning?

OMG! He just brought it up again! He said, "You have to decide now whether you want to be a skinny mom or a fat mom."

I'm like, I'm doing cardio 4-5 times a week! (I'm actually wearing my workout clothes at this very moment.) I have been consistently working out for three years, two years longer than he has been. I stopped working with the trainer because I don't trust him to know what's okay in early pregnancy--and also because he started coming at 7:30 am and I don't feel like working out that early.

But I keep telling him these things, and he doesn't process them. Even worse, he says I'm the one who doesn't like to be told anything.

GAH!

What the EFFF???? I cannot believe he said that! Is he mental???

Seriously citymouse, this is the time to enjoy your body being the natural shape it is, not trying to change it. I was previously a work out fanatic, like BMI of 12 or less, to the point where i didn't get a menstral period for a year or so. I have even flirted with eating dissorders for the most part of my adult life. In the last year, i have cut down on my workouts more than half, and let myself get a little "pooch belly", and i know it helped me get preggo.

Im all for busting your ass to get into shape and have the body that you feel is fit and healthy, but for now, a little extra is what is fit and healthy. Yoga and a recumbant bike with light weight training seems just perfect.

It doesn't seem like you are the one with insecurities, but maybe your OH does. Sorry if that sounds a little harsh, but it seems that way.

P.S, we have upgraded to Appleseed size today!
I feel like time is crawling by.

Has anyone barfed yet? I dont feel sick at all..... yet. only symptoms are bbs sore, and period like cramps since i found out.

1st Doc appt in a week!

Yeah, it was really weird. And it seems like every time we have a big argument, it's about me not working out when he works out (actually, it's more about me asking him if we can STOP the conversation).

I do fine on my own schedule! I'm not super skinny anymore but that's because we're foodies and eat everything in sight. I'm certainly healthy and strong and I look decent most of the time.

I've been thinking about secretly calling our trainer and asking him not to talk to DH about me when they are in session. This guy is all gung-ho, and I can picture them talking about how important it is for me to be working out. Ugh, it makes me mad just thinking about it!

He's not normally that insecure but he has had bad back problems and I've had back problems, too. So I know he means I should be making sure I keep my back strong--and he's totally right about that--but the "pork barrel" comment and the "fat mom or skinny mom" comment weren't exactly about my back strength.

I don't know if it's because we live in LA and everyone is a size 6 or if he's just nucking futs.

All I know is that it made me so mad I ate a piece of pizza as soon as he left for work! Ha ha ha, so there! I chose "fat mom" today!

Moving on... I feel good! I really did feel out-of-control hormonal this morning. I used to take Midol for cramps and something that was in it always made me flip out... that's how I felt all morning, like I could just flip for no reason.

I don't feel nauseated, knock on wood--my bbs are a little sore and I get cramps once a day. Plus I pee non-stop, but that's because I'm drinking so much water.

Hurray for your doctor appointment! Mine is the morning of August 9. Perhaps I can bait DH into making a fat mom comment in front of the doctor and she can smack him down! She would, too... she's so blunt, I love her.

I'm flying this week to a family event and I'm a little nervous about that. But still believing in my little tadpole and that s/he's settling in for the long haul.

Oh, gosh, I spoke too soon! I laid down on the floor to stretch and immediately felt totally barfy... blargh!

Well, he has been on his best behavior--he even stopped at the grocery store on his way home, which he hates to do. So I guess at some point it occurred to him that he was being a tool. (More like the whole toolbox!) And we're going to a wedding this weekend, so I tried on a dress in front of him last night where you could totally see my bloaty tummy and he said absolutely nothing about it, even when I said something about it.

And this morning's nickname was "chimp squisher," but he clarified that I squish chimps with my hands and not by sitting on them. :haha:

Not sure if anyone is still reading this thread... but anyways, ill post!

Citymouse, i read your latest post on the aug. bump, sorry to hear about your dr's appt!!
what a bummer!

i had my first one today and really, its not a big deal, i dont even get a scan until 10-12 weeks anyways, so... and all he did was a quick pap, a blood test (without hcg) felt up my bb's and looked at my cervix. thats it! i didn't even make DH go to the app't, so stop worrying!!

Otherwise, i have been very sick the last 5 days, got a bit of relief today, and was only mildly nauseous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->