Looking for an end of March bump buddy! (due march 27th)

Hey, Lolasweet! :)

Thanks, I got another one for the next week. The doctor's going out of town, I guess, so at least it's not like she just dumped my appointment out of all of them. I think I'm getting a scan so that's why I really want DH there. By that point we may even be able to hear the heartbeat... that would be really cool!

I am still morning-sicknessless. I just talked to my mom and she made me feel better about it. (Because MIL commented on my lack of morning sickness.) Specifically, she said, "His mother shouldn't be saying things like that to you! Everyone is different!" This is my mom's eighth grandchild and she's an expert at minding her own business unless asked.

I get cramps for about five minutes at a time, one to three times a day, and I'm having a lot of stretching pains--round ligament?--in my hips, when I sneeze or turn over in bed. I also notice that a lot of times when I wake up, I'm holding my lower belly. :cloud9:

I definitely don't want morning sickness but I do wish I had a heightened sense of smell or sore boobs or something. Just a little more, symptom-wise!

I'm not even really tired, but I was thinking about that, and the fact that I work at home and can take two-hour naps after lunch probably has something to do with the fact that I'm not exhausted in the evening!

Is anybody else still here? How are you all?

Hi all,

I'm still reading (I promise!) I've just been on holiday!

I have my first scan tomorrow - 8.05 - I'm just SOO hoping everything goes well!

xx

Ha Lol Yes still here. OMG, a heavy cold and ms do Not go together Well. currently sitting at my desk sniffing into a tissue, while trying Not to gag on The tissue I'm sniffing into lmao. its The middle of summer what's going on!!!
So bbs sore and Have gone up a cup size already which dh thinks is hilarious being that we've only told a couple of people so far. having to hide them under baggy tops as I never had big bbs in The first place. ms here with vengeance which was a bit of a surprise as my mum and sister were fine until 10 weeks, but like you say everyone is different. morning is Not The word, Should be called All day nausea, sometimes sickness Lol.
generally knackered but then I work 12hour shifts in a hospital so Not that unusual to be tired! anyway, All good, Must say don't think I'm quite blooming but I certainly Have a glow, hot, nausea and a big red nose... very attractive Lol.
good luck with The scan, and city mouse good luck with Drs. I Have to wait until Sept 1st for my scan.

how's everyone else?
x

Fingers crossed for you, lauraclili!

Katkat, oh gosh, what fun! Two kinds of sickness...

So I've been paranoid about not feeling any morning sickness and just now I took my prenatal vitamin and felt really sick from it, which I haven't done so far. So maybe the magical hormones are kicking in... ugh. :sick: I practically ran to the kitchen and started stuffing Saltines into my mouth.

Good luck on your scan lauraclili!!

Katkat30, im with you on waiting til the end of the month for a scan, by doc doesn't really do them unless you are high risk.. oh well!

Citymouse, here is what my doc said to me, and its regarding your symptoms. All the pulling and ovary/ovulation type pain is extremely normal. its the ligaments that go from your pelvis up, stretching out. they can be quite sharp at times, and completely normal. Period type cramps are the usual as well. Also, apparently your colon lies on the left side, and now that your uterus is growing, its squished. So, try to sleep (or i was told wake up) on your left side, so it stays on the left side. I found that when i woke up, i had severe cramps too. He told me all this without me even asking, so i guess its common. sounds like you are right on track!:thumbup:

Oh good, just what I need--wider hips! LOL!

Thanks for the info... I do sleep much more comfortably on my left side! I didn't know that about the colon.

does anyone else feel like time is moving really really slow???

I just want to be 12 weeks already, so i can let my worries go, and go make a first purchase!!

Yes! Insanely slow. And yet, other things, like bills I forgot to pay, and my deadline, are moving as fast as ever. How on earth does that work? :dohh:

I'm dialing my ticker back to match what I think is my conception date as opposed to my lmp. Pretty sure I ov'd on CD18, not CD14. I just wanted the ticker to get to six weeks!

It's so weird, how precarious it feels. I don't know if it's because the odds of conceiving are relatively low each month, I feel like I'm lumped into the "small odds" side of things and can't stop worrying. OTOH, I know that if something goes wrong now, it's likely a genetic abnormality. I just wish my appointment hadn't been pushed back a week!

OMG, i am so sick now for a week straight. I started getting my nausea one week ago, and it has been going strong, morning, noon and night. I have always had a super strong stomach, so i dont actually throw up all the time. I just start to gag and belch super loud. its so gross!!

OH came home with a poutine, and it was the only thing that i have been like "YUM", but it was such a bad idea!:sick:

oh well, i guess this is all just part of it!

Ugh, sorry! I hate feeling that way and I must confess that even though my lack of sickness makes me nervous, I'm not going to go begging the universe for it!

LOL, I was about to post about what I want for lunch, but I realized that's not nice to do to the queasy-tummied.

When I feel sick (and I went through a period where I had food poisoning like three times in a year), I just lie back and picture puppies running through a sunny meadow. Seriously! It's like the only thing that doesn't make me feel gross, LOL. And one of the main reasons I wanted a dog was to have a buddy to sit with me when I was sick. Little did I know he's much too posh to hang out in the bathroom with a retching lady!

I like the idea of puppies in a sunny meadow. I'll have to give that a go. It's got to be better than some of the other 'cures' I've been trying... yuck! Including cider vinegar in warm water (disgusting!). Weeding the garden helped a lot though - I guess it's all about taking your mind of it!

I'd love to hear about your lunch. I hope you enjoyed it - it would be nice to enjoy eating! :haha:

x

Lunch was good.

Ugh, I keep putting off my pre-natals as long as possible! I guess there's no getting away from them now.

yeah! upgraded to a blueberry today!!

citymouse, dont you have your dr's appt this week??

Hurray for your blueberry!

My appointment was moved to next Tuesday. I'm sort of glad now, because at 7w3d the heartbeat should be pretty obvious.

To be honest, I think I am going to take a HPT the morning of the appointment. This symptom-free pregnancy thing is starting to drive me batty!

I know lots and lots of women have very few symptoms, but even in those threads, they're like, "Aside from massively sore bbs and severe fatigue, I have nothing!" I'm like, those are symptoms! My bbs are only the slightest bit tender, and as for fatigue, it must come and go, because today, for instance, I feel fine. And that makes me think I'm just imagining it or trying to get out of working.

Maybe my thoughtful little tadpole is just waiting until Mommy's through with her deadline before unleashing the crazy stuff! :shrug:

citymouse ... I felt fine until about week 7, then bam... MS with vengence.
Just got back from doctors armed with anti sickness medication because I can literally keep nothing down, even water I am seeing for the second time. YUK! Eaten nothing for the last 48 hours, and doc is getting a bit concerned.
If it doesn't get better they want to admit me for some IV fluids. Fingers crossed it works I could do with out having to go into hospital. DH is like, yeah, whatever is best, but come on who REALLY wants to get admitted to hospital at 8 weeks!!!!!

How is everyone else?

Feeling better today, katkat?

I've realized that my pg symptom is the absolute inability to get comfortable at night. Sleeping on my right side is uncomfortable, but I kept waking up having rolled to that side! Plus I got heartburn at five AM, which is crazy seeing how all I ate for dinner was a sweet potato and a bowl of ice cream. :blush:

So I end up leaving the bed every morning for the couch, where I have the back cushions to support my back. And the dog to snuggle with! I feel bad for DH waking up alone but I figure as long as we go to bed together... (for now, ha!)

Everybody else, how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"