Looking for an end of March bump buddy! (due march 27th)

Hello! Anybody here? How is everyone?

I had my first scan yesterday. Dated at 8 weeks on the dot! Such a cute little peanut! The scan pic looks like a kiwi bird (the way the embryo, yolk sac, and umbilical cord are all arranged).

And this morning I talked to my sister and learned that she never had any morning sickness with any of her three pregnancies. Wish I'd asked her two weeks ago--would have saved me from worrying about it!

hey! im still here, not as much though lately!

thats great news on your scan! im not sure why, but i dont get one until 12 weeks, but i cant wait.

I had to break down at work and tell everyone im preg. im so sick, green and tired looking that too many people guessed, so i just came clean. My OB said once 8 weeks came, and i had no spotting and continued symptoms, it would be ok. I hope so, i dont think ill be able to be comforable with it until i hit that magical 12 week mark!!

otherwise, still sick all day long, sore boobs, headaches, but i love it, reminds me im preggo~

Sorry you're feeling so ill Lola. Hopefully you're going to feel better soon. I've been feeling rough but my symptoms seem to be easing a little bit.

Great news on your scan Citymouse.

In my news, I heard my baby's heartbeat on the doppler today. Amazing! I only found it for about 10 seconds but I feel better to know it's there!

xx

Lolasweet, you're an olive! I'll be one tomorrow. :)

So I think the tiredness is starting to hit me. The other night I sleep for eleven hours. I haven't done that since college, probably!

And I'm normally a pop-out-of-bed morning person, but lately I wake up and find myself thinking, "Should I get up? All I'm going to want to do is lie down again!"

Oh, and I've mentioned before how my DH is a little less baby-thrilled than I am. Well, we went out to dinner the other night with some friends--the girl had already guessed I was pregnant and the guy is one of DH's closest friends, so we went ahead and officially told them--DH just showed them the picture from the ultrasound.

He was describing the picture and said something about it having hands, and our friend (the guy) was like, "Really?" and DH is like, "Yeah. I mean, a lot of pictures like this just look like blobs but ours really looked like a baby."

I'm like, HA! He's bragging already. That's a good sign.

Great sign! I'm glad your OH is getting into the whole thing. My DH does laods of reading and research, more than me probably!

How are you getting on? I'm totally with you on the tiredness but also sickness and everything else. I'm looking forward to finally getting to 2nd tri! Not sure if it's thinking too much too soon or what!

Xxx

Hi,
I'm due March 22nd and looking for bump buddies. Been feeling a bit lonely as my m/s has kept me pretty much housebound and I haven't been able to get out and about to see my friends :(

I know it's not the same thing, but we'll talk! :D In fact, most of us will talk all day if you let us! :D

Have you tried the 'Mid March Mamas' thread? It's in pregnancy groups and it's brilliant! There's always loads going on.

xxx

Hey, eulmh82! Yeah, join right in. How's your pregnancy going (aside from the sickness)?

I'm nine weeks today and as nervous as ever!

hey ladies!:flower:

Yeah, we are olives citymouse! only three more weeks to go to 12 weeks.:happydance: Everyone keeps telling me that i will wake up one day, MS will be gone, and i will get a surge of energy. Totally cant wait for that!

Welcome EULMH82! how are you feeling?

lauraclili, it so great your OH is totally into it! mine is a little more chill about the whole thing. My SIL and her husband are expecting a few weeks ahead of us, and they were talking about how excited they were. Her DH was like "as soon as i found out i read the what to expect when you are expecting book front to back".....and on and on.

I had a little episode a few days later, i was sitting in the bathroom floor crying and i was like "you didnt read the book. you dont care!!!! you don't pamper me enough! you are not worried about my health! sob sob" my OH looked horrified and was like what do i do???

anyways, it was funny looking back, cause i dont cry at all. But now when i talk baby stuff he over-exaggerates excitement so i wont cry. cute.

does anyone else feel like time is moving really really slow???

I just want to be 12 weeks already, so i can let my worries go, and go make a first purchase!!

Yes completely! Even though it seems to have gone fast since I found out at the time it seems so slow. I keep willing the 12 wk mark to come - but at the same time 11 wks 6 days is when i go back to work after the holidays so I am also willing it to last a bit longer :) worried about how I am going to cope with work after 6 wks of throwing up and lying on the sofa :)

I'm back at work at 11 weeks something. Not looking forward to it but one of my colleagues knows I'm pregnant and she'll stop me doing too much! :haha:

xx

yes my boss does already know but I have got a really heavy timetable this year - the heaviest I've ever had so I am worried about coping with it. I'm also on the third floor and worried about getting up there. Going to speak to them on the day I go back as they'll have to so a risk assessment :)
But otherwise feeling pretty good today - hopefully the placenta is starting to take over and my hormones settle a bit :)

how are you ladies feeling these days???

im still feeling sick, not as bad today though, hopefully the sickness is on the way out. i have been feeling sooooo tired, im usually on the go all the time, but i have not been able to do much at all! my house is a mess!

on another note, im a prune today! yeah!

Hooray for prune! I'm a lime today! :D

I'm not feeling so sick either. It started going away sometime last week so I'm hoping it's normal. :)

Otherwise, I'm doing ok. Had a bit of a scare with the doppler yesterday as I couldn't find the baby but I've heard it since so I know it's ok but it did freak me out a bit.

I'm back to work tomorrow. Rubbish! :(

Hey, Lola! You should pop over to the Mid-March Mamas thread. It moves pretty fast, though.

I'm feeling fine. My biggest symptoms are still my food issues (I want what I want and everything else sounds bad) and a general feeling of sluggishness. It's not that I want to sleep... I just don't want to get up off the couch.

Plus I think I'm getting a little tiny bumplet. There's a mole in a little crease on my belly and I'm waiting for that to pop.

yeah, i check it out, but you are right, i find it does move really fast.

Lauracilli, i dont have a doppler, and i dont think its a big thing over here in canada. I have noticed a lot of other ladies use one. Is there a reason?

I have a good question for you ladies.... are you going to find out the sex of the baby????

p.s congrats on the bump!!!

I think mine is just bloat!!

I think it's just nice to know that everything's ok in there... It's amazing hearing the heartbeat too. :D

DH and I decided before I was pregnant to stay team yellow. I now REALLY want to find out but I think he's probably right and it'll be better for us not to know... I think! DH really doesn't see the point to finding out though (but he's not buying the clothes and doing the decorating! :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->