Looking for buddies who also have unpredictable cycles....

Yea that probably is a good idea. I'm gonna try and see if I can get a blood test done tomorrow just to make me feel better.

Hopefully this comes through. But the top one is the first one I took and the bottom one is the one I took an hour later.

Attachments

• IMG_20121203_100451.jpg
    IMG_20121203_100451.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 8
:happydance: you´re soooo pregnant!
December will be the most kick ass month ever! :happydance:

BTW, do you feel anything?

CONGRATS BOTH OF YOU!

I am cramping. I think the :witch: is on her way to get me. I'll definitely try OPK's this cycle and see what happens.

Thanks, GingerPanda! Actually I'm getting cramps too! You're not out, until the witch catches you! :hugs:

No matter what, I've got a doctor's appointment for Dec 13th to try to figure out what the heck is up. I am very confident that I will not get a BFP before then. :nope:

I just hope AF comes before then. Knowing my luck, she'll get here that morning, and my appointment is at 8:30am. :dohh:

Nothing like an old man staring into your cooch before 9am.

oh well!

When I saw my doctor, he prescribed me clomid.. so this is a clomid baby!

Something positive will come from that dr appointment!! Good luck! :hugs:

Let us know how you do at the doctor, and keep in touch!!!

Oh my goodness, I take a few days off and look at everything I've missed!!

Firstly, :hi: GingerPanda!! Welcome!

Secondly...... :headspin: WTF?! :dohh:
I'm blown away by the fact that you've both got your BFPs!!!!

:hugs::happydance: CONGRATS!! Fab news Pola!! And Mattsgirl see you were destined to be preg with your sister!!

I'm so happy for the both of you!! (Oh and have you heard, we're expecting a new addition to our royal family too:thumbup:)

Afm, I won't be joining you ladies yet. Have been clumsy and forgetful all week, very light spotting over last two days, now followed by bloating and cramps - :witch: is on her way!!:shrug:

Thank you eternity! Really wish you could join us. I know I'm sooo excited. I work with both of my sister so I was able to tell them today. I called them into the breakroom and said do you want to see something cool and showed them the pic of the tests and they both screamed. It was so great.

Pola I've been a little crampy on and off. But not like af this feels different. Plus I'm hungry all the time and been a little gassy. Euw I know.

Well, it's official. AF has arrived. Hubby went in to work late to take me to IHOP for breakfast. :thumbup:

Nine days until my doctor's appointment, which needed to happen anyway. By my OB/GYN's reckoning, I have not been in for anything since 2009! I hate going to the OB/GYN. :blush:

My doctor is an older man, and he's very good, but it makes me uncomfortable to have a male doctor. But the practice is the best in town and only has one female doctor. Her waiting list for new clients is more than a year, and I'm just not waiting that long!

Eternity! Youll be joining us soon! Im sure!!!

Would you believe me if I tell you I have mild AF cramps, and doctor said is veeeery normal... so you´re not out until the witch catches you! :hugs:

Mattsgirls is destined to be pregnant at the same time as her sis, and me, Im destined to be pregnant at the same time with Kate Middleton (my fashion guru) :rofl:

Sorry... I woke up with a strange sense of humour today! :winkwink:

Well, it's official. AF has arrived. Hubby went in to work late to take me to IHOP for breakfast. :thumbup:

Nine days until my doctor's appointment, which needed to happen anyway. By my OB/GYN's reckoning, I have not been in for anything since 2009! I hate going to the OB/GYN. :blush:

My doctor is an older man, and he's very good, but it makes me uncomfortable to have a male doctor. But the practice is the best in town and only has one female doctor. Her waiting list for new clients is more than a year, and I'm just not waiting that long!

My doctor is also a guy, but as long as you trust him, youll do good!
Im sorry the witch catched you! :hugs:

Its very important going to the OB/GYN every year, to get a pap smear, check your breasts, and see if there´s something going on there...

Before TTC, they found out about my PCOS, and could treat it on time! Dont be embarassed to go! :hugs:

Haha, thanks. I have always been weird about going, even when I had my mom's doctor back in TN who was female. It's just weird for anyone to stare deeply into my crotch like they're trying to read a crystal ball. :haha:

I had to have a ton of tests and stuff done last time, so it wasn't just one visit. I even had to have a trans-vaginal ultrasound to check for cysts and other stuff, but they never found anything to explain my weird cycles. I hadn't had a period in three months at that time. They gave me something to start it, and I had been fine ever since. Well... my cycles were still messed up, but at least they were happening. I didn't care because I wasn't TTC, but now I am so... off I go!

I do self breast examinations pretty regularly. I know it's no replacement for a professional though. You're right in that I need to see the doctor more often, so that's what I'm doing going forward. Right now it's a checkup and talking about what I need to be doing for TTC, and if we need to run any more tests or try something to regulate my cycles.

I figure if I'm TTC, now would be the best time to get over my awkwardness at strangers staring at my crotch, because labor and delivery is pretty much puttin' that on public display for hours. :haha:

Yeah! I have to get used that many strangers will have to stare at my lady parts! :haha:

Did they check your hormones, thyroid?

Yeah, they did. All normal. At this point, I'm just weird.

In highschool, about one or two cycles a year were so bad that I would get dizzy, vomit, have heart palpitations and cold sweats, and finally pass out from being in so much abdominal pain. But when I would wake up, I would be completely fine. The last time it happened was in 2007 when my dorm-mate ended up taking me to the hospital at 2am having mini-seizures, and they wouldn't see me right away! They made me sit in the waiting room having mini-seizures and in pain for two hours, and by the time they would see me it was over. All tests were normal. :shrug:

I'm hoping it was just my body getting extra heavy doses of hormones as a teen, and that I've grown out of it. It certainly hasn't happened in a long time.

Oh my gosh ginger, that does not sound right. But I'm glad your going to the doctor. I went in June after we hit the year mark and even though I never got any answers I still felt better know that the few things they did check were ok. I'm sorry AF showed up, I know how difficult that is.

I'm not excited at all about a bunch of people staring at my lady parts, but thankfully my dr is female and she's not old either. She probably early 30's. I didn't have an opportunity to go get a blood test. But I did do the next best thing. It said it was supposed to take 3 minutes for results but it showed up in 1.

Attachments

• IMG_20121204_101832.jpg
    IMG_20121204_101832.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 3
Thanks. I'll be just fine! :thumbup:

And that digi is looking great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members