• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for buddies who also have unpredictable cycles....

lol, I did on monday, but got 2 BFN!

Still no sings of AF, so I think I will re test next monday...we have guests in our house for the weekend! :)

That sounds like fun. Hopefully they will keep your mind busy until Monday.

I'll join in here. I have very irregular cycles. And the past couple of weeks, I've been starting to wonder if I ever even ovulate. I guess the only way to know is to try some OPKs.

I had a good string of three months of normal 28 day cycles *GASP!*, but it was all ruined earlier this month. Was after CD28, but it was just weird brown spotting for two days (11/4 and 11/5), then nothing. I was hoping it was IB, but I tested around that time with BFNs and took a test today with FMU. Still BFN.

Both my older sisters got knocked up before they ever wanted to barely out of their teens, but I've been married four years now, and it doesn't seem like I can. :nope:

Hey ginger, I know how you feel. My younger sis just told me that there pregnant. Its very hard to understand why its so easy for other people when its so difficult for you. But we're here for you whenever you need to talk. The other ladies on here are veery encouraging.
You should try opks I did for the first time this month and it took away a lot of my stress of wondering. If I ovulated and when. Plus it made bding feel less like a chore and more fun. Because I didn't feel like I had to to make sure we caught o. So for me spending the money on themwas definitely worth it.

:dance: yay! a new member! Welcome, GingerPanda! :hi:

As for what I posted a few days ago, yes, my guests are keeping my mind busy, which is good! :)

Happy weekend, muchachas!

So pola are you actually late or did you just test early...I'm sure you've said but I'm having trouble remembering and have a hard time going back on my phone.

lol, the problem is that I dont know! :wacko:
You see, I have very irregular cycles, and because of Clomid, I started getting EWCM from CD13-16, so I had all those days :sex: but Im not 100% when I ovulated...

I assume I ovulated, as I got O pain, and got tons of EWCM, but MAYBE I tested too early, but it is more likely, that Im not pregnant, and that I will need medication to bring my menstruation... this has happened to me before! :wacko:

I hate my cycles, they make things harder! :haha:

Oh ok. I'm so sorry pola that really sucks. Thankfully I've never had to do that but I can imagine that's really hard to go through. I'm still prayin you'll get your bfp!

Thanks! I tested an hour ago and got a BFP. I'm so scared! I don't want to go through on what happened to me last year, when I got a false positive. Pray for me, girls!

Heres the pic of my test! I need some comments! https://s1290.beta.photobucket.com/user/17pola/media/test.jpg.html does it look like a BFP, or am I nuts?

According to DH, its positive... the line was drawn a few seconds after I peed on it... the line is soft, but visible, and the line still can be seen in the test, after a few hours!

Im so nervous and scared! :cry:

Oh my gosh pola that's definitely a :bfp:!! Congrats

I got my :bfp: tonight also on 2 different test both test lines are darker than the control line.I i'lltry and post a pic of it tomorrow.

Oh my gosh pola that's definitely a :bfp:!! Congrats

I got my :bfp: tonight also on 2 different test both test lines are darker than the control line.I i'lltry and post a pic of it tomorrow.

Does it mean we'll be bump buddies???!!!

Holly sht!!!!!!! :dance: best day ever!

I'm scared! I re tested now at 5:30am, and the line was exactly as the previous test, it wasn't darker. What could this mean?

I'll get a blood test later!!!

Yaaaaay!!!!!

ok, so here´s the new pic... here youll find last night´s test, and today´s test (is the one below) https://s1290.beta.photobucket.com/user/17pola/media/test2.jpg.html

I got the line inmediatelly, but it wasnt any darker than last nights... it was pretty much the same... what do you think?

Later Ill try to get a blood test to relax.... Im so scared! buaaaaa!! :wacko:

I would try a different brand of test and see what that does.

Yay we're gonna be bump buddies! According to your ticker your 2 days ahead of me! I'm so excied I barely slept last night!!

I didnt sleep AT ALL!

Blood test results: PREGNANT! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :dance: we´re bump buddies!

I didnt get the HCG levels tests, only the blood test that says whether you´re pregnant or not! :happydance:

This is the happiest day of my life! Im going to cry!

Yay!!! Oh my gosh!!!! How funny is it that it happened for both of us on the same month. We're gonna have august babies!!

yes, Indeed! Im sooo happy!

I have an appointment with my GYNO at 5pm! yaaaay! :happydance:

Dang I don't think any dr's here will see patients until they are like 10-12 weeks.....maybe I should call. The sooner I can see her the better I will feel.

Maybe thats one of the few good things about Ecuador..

HOWEVER... Today Im sure the only thing my doctor will do is:
Check my results
Prescribe an HCG levels test
Prescribe vitamins
Ask me to come back in a few weeks, until first scan can be due!

I havent taken acid folic in months, so seeing him today is a good idea, to know which brand to buy, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->