• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for buddies who also have unpredictable cycles....

Thank you!!

Hope my OB/GYN will have some encouraging words for DH and I! :)

That all sounds promising Pola, hopefully your little bean will now grow nice and healthy!!

Thank you! I'm still scared, tho!

I have my appointment this afyernoon!

hey sorry I haven't been on in a couple days been busy at work and really tired. Pola hope your appointment went good the other day. Glad to see they are doing all they can.

Well, I'm still scared and paranoid. I still have to wait, which is killing my nerves! :(

For now, until Wednesday. I have to take that day another blood test. If its too low for an ultrasound, I should go back the Monday after. My dr said once I reach on the beta test 1500, we'll be able to see where the baby is located, so we can be sure whether it's an ectopic, or I'm just a "low riser". He said being a low risers is quite normal :cry:

CD7 out of approximately (hopefully!) 30, and I'm already itching to try an OPK. DH frowned and said I was obsessing, and said I should wait until after my doctor's appointment on Thursday, which will be CD10. He's probably right, but I hate when he accuses me of obsessing. TTC means trying to conceive. And while he talks about wanting a kid so badly, I'm the only one keeping track of cycles, making doctor appointments, and doing research. He thinks I'm just obsessing. :dohh:

We did the NTNP thing for a year and nothing happened. This is the next step, bucko! :haha:

lol, the exact same thing used to happen to me!
I stop talking to DH about TTC, and told him we were officially NTNP, but it was all a charade... I was soooo TTC :rofl:

On my fertile days, I would go to him, talk dirty, put on sexy lingerie, and it worked! :rofl:

It used to pissed me off when he used to accuse me of obsessing!

Lol! Go you!

I couldn't do that though. He wants a baby so bad, I just think all his life he has just kinda assumed it HAPPENS. His little sister accidentally got pregnant at 16, so why shouldn't we get pregnant right out of the gate? It only takes sex, right?

Wroooong! But maybe my doctor appointment on Thursday will clear up some stuff!

You can ask your doctor to explain him in details how TTC works! :winkwink:

He won't be coming to the appointment with me, as he has to work. The only appointment he's ever been on with me was when they were doing a transvaginal u/s to check for cysts, masses, or anything else physically wrong a few years ago, and I wanted him there for support in case they told me I had cancer or something.

Oh well! Perhaps you can find a brochure or something that explains, that you can take home for him to read???

Hi ladies, hope all is well.

How long until your scan Mattsgirl and Pola??
Hope the morning sickness is leaving you be!

Ginger, how are you? Whereabouts in your cycle are you?

Forgot to say, hope you all had a great Christmas and new year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->