Looking for buddies who also have unpredictable cycles....

Thank you eternity! Really wish you could join us. I know I'm sooo excited. I work with both of my sister so I was able to tell them today. I called them into the breakroom and said do you want to see something cool and showed them the pic of the tests and they both screamed. It was so great.

Pola I've been a little crampy on and off. But not like af this feels different. Plus I'm hungry all the time and been a little gassy. Euw I know.

My cramps are very soft, and they come and go.

I'm hungry all the time too! But when I start eating, I get nausea! It's horrible! Lol!

:happydance: nice digit!

GingerPanda: I hope they can find out a reason soon! It helped my cycles to start eating organical food!!!

BTW my jeans won't fit in my pelvis area.... Already? :shrug:

Thanks for the advice! We have been eating a lot of organic food, and drinking organic milk for over a year, but not for ttc reasons. Organic milk is just amazing! It tastes better, and it lasts longer. I got milk last week, and the sell by date isn't until January. lol

Anyone reading this: Get organic milk. You will never be able to go back. :thumbup:

I'm the other way around I'm hungry all the time and if I wait to long to eat I get nausea. Basically I have about 10 minutes to eat something once I feel hungry and then just feel sick. My sis is like "I'm praying you get really really sick too" she's been throwing up for the past week. I'm like I still have a couple weeks until I'm where your at so its possible but really hoping thats not gonna happen.

Oh and about the jeans I heard this early its probably just bloat and that it should go down right in time to get your real bump.

lol! You know, I did get bloated today, but never thought my crotch could inflate! :rofl: oh well! Good news is that I have some jeans that fit better!

Lucky you, you only get nausea if you´re hungry! But today was a better day for my nausea!

Im making a lot of food containing iron (beans, lentils, green vegetables, soy) because my doctor explained that the baby absorbs A LOT of iron, and if you dont take enough iron during pregnancy, youll get constipated, and if the doctor prescribes iron in tables, he says constipation can get worst, so Im taking it seriously, as I had a severe case of hemorroids back in October, and I really dont wanna go through it anymore! :haha:

AF showed up, just in time to mean no birthday nookie for hubby!

Hope neither of you suffer too badly with m/s, when I had dd I got it really bad (though thankfully was never hospitalised) - I refused to call it 'morning' sickness too, for me it was morning-noon-and-night sickness!! Though when you start to feel a bit sick nibble on a gingernut biscuit or some gingerbread!

Ginger- I'm just as bad- I never go to the drs as often as I should! In fact I don't even go when I'm ill!

Eternity, so sorry the witch catched you! :hugs:

I think my pregnancy is not doing well! I got my test results of my hcg levels test from 2 days ago, and I got:
Progesterone: 12.37
Hcg: 130

Its too low! I knew it was too good to be true! :cry: I thought after almost 2 years, it was finally happening! :cry:

I think the levels all depend on when the baby implanted. So if it implanted a little later than your levelswouldnt be that high yet. Are you getting another one done to see if it doubles like its supposed too?

Yes I am!
Tomorrow morning... Im scared, DH is so sad he cried a little bit, but my hopes are up!
Dr. said he liked my progesterone levels, tho.. he said that he had had cases of other patients getting low HCG levels, but good progesterone levels during very early pregnancy, so he asked me to not worry yet, and re test tomorrow...

I should book for the ultrasound for the 12th! Please, pray for me! :)

I don't pray, but I am thinking about you and hoping that everything goes well! :hugs:

awwww thank you so much, GingerPanda! I really appreciate it! :hugs:

I'll be praying pola. Really hope it turns out ok.

Thanks, Mattsgirl!!! Tomorrow's the day!!!

Hey pola just curious if you've heard anything yet?

Ooops! Sorry for not updating!

Once we arrived to the clinic, they advised me to enter ER to get the results and an ultrasound today! And so we did!

They took a blood sample, and put me an IV so I can hydrate, fill my bladder, and get a better diagnosis on the ultrasound.

On the ultrasound we couldnt see anything (it's way too early), but good news: no ectopic pregnancy! They also saw my uterus has grown, and endometrium has the perfect thickness, which make them sure baby is placed on the right place.

Then, the blood test came: hcg DID increase, but not that much:

From 130 to 185

Progesterone went from 12.72 to 10.9.
The ER doctor called my OB/GYN

They both agreed I need absolute rest a.s.a.p until at least Sunday, and place progesterone tablets inside my lady parts before bed time for 7 nights.
They said once progesterone rises, so will hcg.
They both agreed also, that I'm earlier than they thought, but we don't know yet how far!

So now we're doing our best to save this baby! It just need a little push to keep growing.

They also said that lack of bleeding, and having mild cramps is a very good sign!

I'm in bed now, taking this seriously, feeling calmed, full of hopes, and happy! :flower:

*LIKE!* :thumbup:

Thinking of you and hoping everything continues as planned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->