Looking for buddy's (end of may/beginning of June)

motherofboys

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm expecting number 5. My EDD is 1st June.
Anyone else due around then?

Congrats to you both! My EDD is May 27th too!

Congrats to the 3 of you my EDD is May 31st this is #3 for me but i also have 3 step sons so #6 between us

Hi everyone, congratulations to you all. How are you all feeling? I don't usually get symptoms until about 6 weeks, and weirdly, I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure after the first time I throw up I'll be so over that part :haha:

Congrats all! My edd is may 30th. One week before DS birthday.. I didn't plan that well! :haha:

Congrats all! My edd is may 30th. One week before DS birthday.. I didn't plan that well! :haha:

Sounds very similar to me! My EDD is 30th May and my son's birthday is 6th June, he'll be 2 xx

I'm convinced I'm getting morning sickness already, had nausea for two days but it seems way too early. I'm only 4 weeks and a few days, I dont think I got any nausea until just before my 6th week last time :-(

I've been a bit queasy but just thought it was because I was anticipating it. I don't usually get anything until 6 weeks either.
My boys are 13th and 20th of October, but 6 years apart. I've also got 5th Feb and 6th March. A June baby will make a nice change ha ha

Good morning ladies! I've been doing well, I had what I think was food poisoning in Tuesday so I was vomiting and nauseous because of that. But I feel much better now absolutely no nausea now. Just started taking my prenatals and trying to eat healthy but it's hard lol.

I'm taking folic acid but can't decide if I want to take a multi vitamin as I usual end up forgetting down the line and I've already got the folic acid

I've been a bit queasy but just thought it was because I was anticipating it. I don't usually get anything until 6 weeks either.
My boys are 13th and 20th of October, but 6 years apart. I've also got 5th Feb and 6th March. A June baby will make a nice change ha ha

This is what I was wondering too, if maybe I'm expecting the nausea and that's why it's early :haha

I've been taking Pregnacare but I was already taking it before I got pregnant.

DS birthday is the 6th of June too! He'll be 4 (as he keeps reminding me haha).

I've been quite nauseous when I've been in work this week, more so when I've been sitting for a while. I work 12 hour shifts and not told work so hiding it all day is hard. I was never sick in my other pregnancies so I don't know if that's early or not. My main symtom is that I'm absolutely exhausted. I just fell asleep on the sofa watching tv!

I'm tired, it's not unusual for me, with a toddler who bed hops and a new puppy, but it's hitting just after lunch time.

Hi everyone. I'm expecting number 5. My EDD is 1st June.
Anyone else due around then?

HI everyone, I'm a bit new to this, my first time pregnant :thumbup: my Edd is June 3Rd, anyone else mega emotional and just got there bfp? :cry:

I'm OK emotions wise atm.
I am very paranoid though, checking the loo paper constantly. The cramps seem to be getting less and my last test (yes I did lots) a couple of days ago was darker.

Just got my very first BFP ever today! EDD is June 7. :)

Symptoms...exhaustion, but I am a teacher and that is very tiring, but more so than usual. Also I have been major craving deli turkey. I know it's on the no no lost of foods, but I can't get enough!

Congratulations.

My friends got girls night at her house tonight. I've got my 0% cider and an excuse ready if needed.
I'm definitely feeling more nauseous this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->