Looking for buddy's (end of may/beginning of June)

Got some pink/red spotting. No pain. I've had worse bleeding and the baby (Ds3) be OK but I'm absolutely terrified. Everything has just felt too perfect, like I've almost been expecting something to go wrong

:hugs: I'm in the UK too (Notts), here our midwife appointments get booked through your own GP practice. I've got my booking appointment on 4th October so I'll be exactly 6 weeks, the GP booked me an early appointment because I've been prescribed progesterone and daily aspirin (history of miscarriage). They saw me early with last pregnancy and I got an early scan last time but don't think I will this time.

Fingers crossed the spotting is nothing to worry about :hugs: I've had spotting on/off since my BFP and it's hard not to get worried sometimes even though I know I had spotting last Time too and still had healthy baby

Its been different every time here. The first time the receptionist at the doctors had me do a sample, which was sent off and I had to call after 3 days to get the results. They then referred me to the midwife, who called me to make the appointment. Second time I had to do a sample which the nurse then used to do a test there and then, and referred me. The 3Rd I needed a doctors appointment but he just took my word for it and didn't make me do a test, and 4th I called the doctors surgery to be told I needed to call the midwife directly. Who knows what this time will bring.
Ds3 I bled loads from 8-16 weeks, and he was fine. I think being so much earlier this time and everything having fallen into place with timing of the pregnancy I feel like something has to go wrong. I've had a little cry and the spotting seems to have stopped for now. All I can do is see what tomorrow brings.

:hugs: I feel like I'm just waiting for something to go wrong too, hate the first trimester sometimes. It's just so hard to know all is ok! :-(

Spotting is back today. It goes between light pink, barely there, to red, and back again. Still not had any pain so I can only hope that it's a good sign and baby will stay put.

Sorry you are having spotting motherofboys. :( I hope it goes away soon for you.

Hope the spotting clears up Hun.

I've had spotting on and off since I got my BFP, had a lot of cramps but had those with last pregnancy too. Have been a bit worried by some of the sharper pains in getting on one side but will mention those to midwife Tuesday

I really don't know what to think. Its still there, still lighter than a period. Any cramps are very mild, and not that often. But it's been a couple of days. My local early pregnancy unit won't do anything until you're 6 weeks and you need a referral from a doctor, so right now it's just a case of waiting.

Can I join in. Just found out I'm pregnant. Reckon due around 10th June.

Congratulations

My bleeding seems to have stopped. So spotted from Tuesday evening, light bleeding Thursday, then stopped Friday. I'm still pretty scared that it's over though

Congratulations

My bleeding seems to have stopped. So spotted from Tuesday evening, light bleeding Thursday, then stopped Friday. I'm still pretty scared that it's over though

Sounds scary to me. Hope you're OK. Are you getting blood work done? Will you get an early scan?

I spoke to a doctor over the phone. All he could say was that it was too early to see anything, his advice was to take another test in a week and if it was positive and I was still having bleeding at 6/7 weeks then go for a scan.
I couldn't wait and took a test yesterday and it was very faint.

Hello ladies. I'm due 14th June. Got my BFP this morning after our 4th IVF cycle at 6dp5dt (11dpo to normal people). So very early days.

Feeling very nauseous. That's why I tested so early.

Motherofboys, keeping everything crossed for you xx I've had some bleeding and spotting on and off too but it does seem to have stopped now, I carried on testing with ICs and it's made me really worried as the line keeps going really dark then faint and then darker. My digi went 1-2, 2-3, 1-2 again and should be 3+ now but gone back to 2-3 instead and seems stuck there.

Thats actually really encouraging. I'm going to give it to the end of the week so that I'll be 6 weeks and if there's no more bleeding I'm going to call the doctors and ask for a referral to the epu. I'll explain I've hardly bled but my tests have got lighter and hopefully they'll take a look.
Knowing yours have gone lighter then darker again has given me some hope. How much time has there been between them getting lighter then darker again?

I tested every day with FMU and my ICs started off progressing beautifully and each day it was slightly darker until it suddenly one morning it was almost as dark as the control line and then the next morning the test line was about half as dark... Dipped another test to make sure it wasn't a fluke and it was the same. And tested for the hook effect and wasn't that.

Carried on testing and it got lighter for a couple more days and then gradually started going darker again for a couple of days. Then a bit lighter for a couple more days. Then it got quite dark again :dohh: it's been a nightmare. And at same time I had the digi go up to 2/3 quite early... When I should have got a 3+ I tested again and still got 2-3 and then next morning got 1-2... Couple of days later got 2-3 again.

This afternoon we went out and after we got back I dipped another IC as had held my pee for hours and it was finally just a tiny bit darker than control line and I dipped a digi and finally got a 3+ so my pregnancy does appear to still be progressing even though I've had lighter lines and some bleeding/spotting too. It did make me feel better as I've never had 3+ appear with any of my previous miscarriages.

I'm seeing midwife Tuesday so I'm going to beg for an early scan to put my mind at rest X

Is your test still faint now? Xx hoping everything turns out ok xx

My last one was a real squinter. Yesterday I tried diluting my pee to check for the hook effect but it didn't make much difference within the actual time, but after time the diluted one was a bit darker.
The thing is all my pregnancy symptoms have gone so I don't know if I'm just clinging on to false hope. I've got 1 more test left and I can't decide whether to try it with the hook effect with FMU or just fmu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->