Looking for buddy's (end of may/beginning of June)

Do you plan to retest or just going to wait it out and see about getting a referral to EPU after 6 weeks from LMP? x

Can I join? EDD is June 12, but if this one is anything like my daughter who came 23 days early, then he/she could be a May baby :)

Just read the whole thread and congrats to all. Motherofboys I'm thinking of you, and I'm so sorry you're going through this. :(

I'm tempted to retest but not sure if I'm just wasting my money. I don't have any tests left.

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy.

If it was me I'd retest but then I'm a total POAS addict so my advice is probably not the best :haha: Do what you think is best for you and we'll be thinking of you and sending lots of sticky baby dust your way:dust::dust::dust:

Well, just got back from my u/s appt and looks like I have a new EDD... May 18th! Baby measured at 7w6d with a heart rate of 157bpm

Congratulations, how far along did you think you were? Sorry my memory is really bad. One of my friends calls me Dory ha ha

they dated me about a week longer than I thought I was. I must have o'd early

Well, just got back from my u/s appt and looks like I have a new EDD... May 18th! Baby measured at 7w6d with a heart rate of 157bpm

Congratulations, that's great news.

Motherofboys I'd definitely be buying another test because I hate not knowing! It would drive be insane and floor me it wouldn't be a waste of money.

I've got 2 cheap asda tests coming in my shopping (as long as they have them) but not until this afternoon.

Fingers crossed :) Have you saved FMU or do you plan to try and hold? X

I'll just hold. I'm sure (baring in mind that it was when I was trying for ds4 who is 3 in 2 weeks) I read something about if you save the pee more than a couple of hours you won't get accurate results. Don't know how true that is, but it's too late now any way ha ha

Ok, fingers crossed for you Hun and hope your tests turn up quickly xx

:hugs: Oh no, I'm so sorry for you. I had an early loss as well and it's was a horrible thing to go through. Hot chocolate and a pyjama day needed!

Chance would be a fine thing. I don't get to sit down for long enough to drink a hot drink right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->