Looking for buddy's (end of may/beginning of June)

I've been feeling tired, but DS has been getting up earlier than usual so not 100% sure if it's pregnancy related or not. I'm still feeling nausea but it's not been as bad today as yesterday morning or the day before (so far anyway!).

I'm a total pee-on-a-stick addict too! I've still been using my cheap tests every morning and just watching the line get darker :haha: I did a digi last Saturday and it was 1-2 weeks and it went up to 2-3 weeks on Wednesday, so going to save my last one and see if I can get a 3+ too

I ordered a first response the other day, and now kind of regret it but it's already dispatched. I ordered it because I felt my cheapies were not progressing and wondered if the lines were still light because of the tests or because my hcg wasn't increasing. The next day I got a darker test. Still I suppose when the FR does arrive I should have a really dark line.
I'm now convinced I'm getting symptoms. I was asleep before 9 last night, and I felt better after breakfast this morning, but now I'm starting to feel a little hungry again and and the sicky feeling is back.

Are anyone else's boobs REALLY sore?! I remember mine aching when I was pregnant with DS but it seems son much worse this time round. I'm just sitting and they're literally throbbing. Feeling very sorry for myself haha.

I remember that they were very sore early on last time, but they've been ok so far this time. I'm not sure if it will have made a difference but I've only just stopped breastfeeding last Saturday.

My EDD is May 22nd but I have a feeling I had late ov so it may be later.

Hello all, please can I join? I found out yesterday I've conceived on my first cycle post miscarriage (my second miscarriage :()so I'm really nervous this time around but would love to have people to talk to! Fertility Friend has given me a due date of 2nd June, congratulations to all the new mummies-to-be x

My boobs were sore two days ago, now my nipples feel like they are on fire. I am totally wiped out, I hope I get some energy soon. I did a lot of errands and rode my horse this morning but was exhausted the whole time. And I'm pretty hungry too, but been pretty good, fairly healthy munchies so far. Trying to keep on track.

Took another test this morning (or two). I had one FRER left and I have four more of my cheapies. Both are darker than yesterday, the cheapie is much darker. I just want to pee on all the sticks, lol! Will take one every day which will take me up to the day of my missed period. Then I ordered some digitalis to see the weeks progression. I have never gotten a positive before so I am totally living it up taking every test I can find. Hehe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi girls!

I'm due May 26th!!

Happy and healthy next 8 months to u all!! 😍😍

Really sore boobs and just tired so far...

I remember that they were very sore early on last time, but they've been ok so far this time. I'm not sure if it will have made a difference but I've only just stopped breastfeeding last Saturday.

My last pregnancy I stopped bfing a couple of days before my bfp and I found that my boobs were fine the whole way through, I actually started to worry because they didn't seem to change at all and didn't leak or anything. Someone suggested maybe I still had a tiny supply left and that was why.

Hi curiosity! Congrats!

I've gone through quite a bit too. Yay for us we're pregnant!! 😍😍

Just stay positive and rest. To a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

My friend had 'girls night' last night and I stayed at hers. I think I'm busted. When I left the room to get another drink I heard them whispering about "no alcohol". I thought I was clever, buying no alcohol ciders and holding them so that the label was covered by the palm of my hand but I must have slipped up at some point.

Hi curiosity! Congrats!

I've gone through quite a bit too. Yay for us we're pregnant!! 😍😍

Just stay positive and rest. To a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Congratulations!! We will get through it together :hugs: xxx happy and healthy 9 months!

Motherofboys, it's a nightmare not drinking isn't it! Hopefully they just thought you were ill or something :haha:

I am going away on a course with work colleagues tomorrow until Thursday, they're planning on drinking in the evenings so I will tell them I'm on a 'health kick' :laugh2:

Coincidentally I was 6 weeks pregnant with ds4 when we went out once (same group of friends) and I used the antibiotics excuse so I didn't want to use the same one again.

Thanks!! Yes we will! 🤗🤗

Cramps today and decreased appetite but if I don't eat I feel sick.

How are u girls feeling?

I'm 5+2weeks.

Yeah not drinking is tough. People are nosey! Just say you got hammered last night so you're talking it easy. Haha

Last time round my friends already knew we were TTC so I just told them I wasn't drinking alcohol whilst TTC as was trying to be super healthy etc and then surprised them with my first scan photo a few weeks later :haha: Before that, I used the antibiotics excuse lol x

Sadly 90% of the people I know all tell me that 4 is plenty so I haven't shared the fact we were trying with anyone
Theres certain people I am dreading announcing to, my mother in law being one of them. I'm just going to make my husband do it when I'm not there ha ha ha

So I had my first bout of nausea today. I think it was because of the cucumbers and tomatoes I had at lunch. I tried eating a banana for a snack and that turned me off too. Just had chicken tenders and French fries for dinner and that was fine of course. Lol...hope this is not going to be a trend.

Also booked my first appointment for October 11, I'll be 5+6 that day.

I've not even thought about booking my appointment yet.. Here they generally don't see you until at least 8 weeks just to fill out the paperwork and put through a request for a 12 week scan.
I'll probably call the doctors next week and just ask what the procedure is now, as it's changed every time, last time we had to call the midwife directly but I don't have her number now so will need to get that from them anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->