Looking for bump buddies due in September!!!

Thank you Nervouswait!
I am really nervous but I can not help thinking that in September I will be a mummy, me and my fiance were not trying due to organising a wedding which is now on hold but still... could not want anything more than this!
How far along are you?
x

If you go by my LMP i would be 5 weeks along, but i go by when i ovulated it would be 4 weeks. I'm sure my doctor will tell me 5 weeks when I finally go in. sometimes your doctor will do a scan at 6 weeks, but that can also be too soon to see anything so typically the wait til atleast 7-8 weeks. Which just makes the first two months very anxious.

Got our BFP on Monday, due September 19th :) so excited/anxious/nervous/over the moon!

i'm worried not i didn't get a positive till thursday and its very light and i am due same day as you... oh noo....

Got our BFP on Monday, due September 19th :) so excited/anxious/nervous/over the moon!

i'm worried not i didn't get a positive till thursday and its very light and i am due same day as you... oh noo....

A line is a line chick, some babies dont implant until later and that is fine but it does mean that your BFP is likely to be after those who have had an earlier implantation :thumbup:

A line is a line chick, some babies dont implant until later and that is fine but it does mean that your BFP is likely to be after those who have had an earlier implantation :thumbup:

yes guess soo i am just worried about miscarriage and such but time scans and betas will tell

That is understandble, especially given what is written in your siggy, you have been through a lot to get here. I hope time, betas and scans bring nothing but good news :hugs:

Hey girls, I see there are few of us who are PAL. This is pregnancy number 15 for me. I have Morgan (7), Naomi-Mae (6), Honey was stillborn in May 2007 at 36+6 due to PROM at 28 weeks, placental problems and medical negligence, Kaysie Blossom (3), then I have seven first tri loses, Riley Rae was stillborn at 24+3 in April 2011 due to placental problems and medical negligence, and I have since had two more first trimester loses.

I am due the 12th September, I hope you are all being looked after well?[/QUOTE]

Blimey you've certainly been through a lot, hope this is a lucky bean for you, how are you feeling about this pregnancy?

The GP I saw yesterday is referring me to my old consultant, who was wonderful with mt still birth - baby had ds and avsd, so I'm glad I'll be in her care through this pregnancy.

Got my first MW appointment on wednesday, I was very pleasantly suprised how quickly they could fit me in.

Wishing everyone a super healthy 9 months xx

Hi Ladies, got my bfp confirmed in the doctors today :happydance:
Would love to get to know u all and be bump buddies as this is my first pregnancy so i have no idea what to expect :eek:

That is understandble, especially given what is written in your siggy, you have been through a lot to get here. I hope time, betas and scans bring nothing but good news :hugs:

thanks hun seems you have been through the mill too :(

Blimey you've certainly been through a lot, hope this is a lucky bean for you, how are you feeling about this pregnancy?

The GP I saw yesterday is referring me to my old consultant, who was wonderful with mt still birth - baby had ds and avsd, so I'm glad I'll be in her care through this pregnancy.

Got my first MW appointment on wednesday, I was very pleasantly suprised how quickly they could fit me in.

Wishing everyone a super healthy 9 months xx

Scared but okay. What about you?

I am glad you will have someone decent looking after you :hugs: Wednesday isnt far at all :happydance:

Feeling a bit nervous about it all but trying to keep positive, the doctor i saw yesterday was very reassuring and positive so that has helped.

Not long at all, and I'm seeing the same midwife Ive had on both previous pregnancies who I really like!

So far so good really.

Have you seen anyone yet?

That is good, it helps to have good healthcare professionals, and fantastic that it is the same mw cos then there is no explaining, that is really hard. Make sure you get yourself some SANDS stickers :thumbup:

I have my first appointment and scan next Wednesday.

Ooh just googled SANDS stickers, what a brilliant idea!

Wow how exciting, hope it goes well, cant wait for my first scan!

SANDS stickers are a brilliant idea made me cry though lol

Hi Ladies, got my bfp confirmed in the doctors today :happydance:
Would love to get to know u all and be bump buddies as this is my first pregnancy so i have no idea what to expect :eek:

Hey lily,

would love to go through this process together. This will be my 2nd, but my first was an ectopic, so hopefully this one is a sticky bean and we can go through this together!

Tasha - Wow u have been through sooooo much, you r amazing carrying on to try again! I really hope your pregnancy goes well.
I lost my baby poppy at 24+6 weeks..She wasn't growing properly, had internal bleed and starvation of oxygen. They don't know why this happened...... I'm sooo scared that it'll happen again!
I'm just takin this a day at a time.. I am under consultant led care, baby asprin from 12 weeks and growth scans from 20weeks to birth x

anyone buying sands stickers ??? has anyone heard of them actually being used?

here is the link to the shop to buy them they are pretty cheap..

https://www.uk-sands.org/Shop/Shop-Home/Health-Professional-resources.html

Kayleigh, thank you not amazing though just desperate (although accroding to one GP it makes me stupid and selfish :nope:). I am so sorry about Poppy :cry: :hugs: Did they do lots of blood tests hun?

I will tell you my care plan, I am on clexane, aspirin and high does folic acid. I have weekly scans from next week (I think) unti booking in and then I will have growth scans from 16 weeks as Riley Rae was such early onset growth restriction.

lynne I had a SANDS sticker on my notes when I had Kaysie Blossom and again when I had Riley Rae, this time I will obviously have two on them. Most of my friends who have baby's after a late miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal death have used them on their notes :flower:

i have never seen the stickers before wondering if i should buy them myself to be put on because i have lots of health problems they have to ask me alot of questions all the time... so unsure if they would allow it?

They will allow it if you have had a late miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal loss yes (and for anyone reading this who has had early loses then I am sure you can get them for miscarriages too just google miscarriage sticker), they usually go on the front of your handheld notes, and also the file of you main notes. I have soooo much history but I have them :thumbup:

can you get them to put them on your folder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->