Looking for bump buddies due in September!!!

I'm due around the 21st but expecting it might be a bit later!

thanks hun i live full lifes in my dreams lol so always vivid which not good i hope don't keep having them.

hi! congratulations to everyone on the BFPs!! am i too late to join in on this??

bfp jan 1st or there about....due sept 8th!!!

feel free to be my buddy if you need one! i still do :)

Definately not too late. Welcome. COngratulations.

When does everyone go for their first scan??? I dont get mine until the 12 week mark....seems like so far away :(

I got my :BFP: Jan. 7. I am guessing I am due Sept 11. This is my second pregnancy, had a miscarriage in April. It was earthshattering but we are ecstatic to be pregnant again! I was beginning to give up hope! I have mild cramps, sore breasts, and extremely tired but then again I do work with 2 year olds all day. That'll do it!

Congratulations!!!

I have just found out I am pregnant (well a week ago tomorrow)!! I am now 6 weeks and 1 day.
I am due around September 8th.
Does anyone know when the first scan is likely to happen, I know that you can get one at around 6weeks but that would be private?
I am totally new to this, as this is my first :)!
xxx

totally new to this too, candymum!!! (and SUPRISED as well....!!) congrats congrats!! not sure about the scan....my dr didnt even wanna see me until 7/8 weeks for it? we have the same due date!! are you still as in shock as i am?!

oh!! what @nalurose said....not really any symptoms but sore boobs/bloated.

AND total and complete insomnia!!!! its soo frustrating! does anyone know if this is normal?? its making me nervous!

oh!! what @nalurose said....not really any symptoms but sore boobs/bloated.

AND total and complete insomnia!!!! its soo frustrating! does anyone know if this is normal?? its making me nervous!

I've got the same problem, the past couple of nights have been rediculous, but the weird thing is even though Im not sleeping at night, I'm not that tired in the day either.

Still I'm hoping it goes away soon, its annoying watching my OH peacefully sleeping while all I can do is toss and turn!

babybelle30 - YES!! so agree! not tired in the day either! whats that all about? haha ah im sorry youre going through that too but a bit relieved im not the only one!! :) oh and i hear ya....dont you just want to be mad at him for drifting off before his head hits the pillow?? im hoping this explains why im normal and happy all day long then when the clock ticks 10pm i morph into a raging &$^*%! :p

how about everybody upload pics of the progression from 4weeks to 12 weeks ..I'm 5weeks yay

Hi everyone, I got my BFP today. From what the internet says, I am 5 weeks along and due on September 18 or the 20th, I have gotten different results. I go in to see my doctors on wednesday so I will keep everyone posted. My symptoms are sore breasts, veins on breasts, nausea, very tired and my back hurts really really bad. Good luck and a healthy and happy nine months to you all.

anyone been waking up with stitch like cramps?

Hi Ladies!

I am due with #4 around the 13th of September. Hoping to get in for a scan in the next week!:kiss:

Hi all... I'm due Sept 17th. You know there is already a September group here https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/832622-september-2012-mommies-due-dates.html

Hi, can I join? I got my BFP yesterday, due September 22nd, and I'd love some buddies! So far my symptoms have been mild AF type cramps on and off and late afternoon/evening nausea. I've also been really tired. This is my first pregnancy, really hoping it sticks.

Hi girls. I got my BFP on January 12th. As far as I know I'm due September 15th. This is my first ever pregnancy and as far as I know I'm due on September 15th. Not having much in the way of symptoms (aside from a bit of tiredness) and it's making me worry a little bit. Really hoping this little bean sticks.

I'm due september 15 to! I only have sore boobs that's fading now and extreme tiredness and cramps here and there...no morning sickness or vomiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->