Looking for Bump Buddy-TWINS, Due Nov. 29th

Wind

Reaction score
Hi!! I just found out on Tuesday that I am expecting twins. I am due November 29th and would LOVE someone to be bump buddies with me.:flower:

Hi hun, just wanted to say 'double congratulations'

Did you have any idea that you were carrying twins? I have this strange feeling, probably totally wrong and i blame the hormones lol

Hi!! I had no idea. My doctor suspected it because of high progesterone levels, but I was fairly sure it was only one. I was proven wrong on Tuesday.:blush:

Oh my gosh, congrats congrats! I am so excited for you! I'm due mid-November (but I ran 2 weeks over with DD, so we'll see :rolleyes:). I'm guessing you want a twin mommy buddy? I have my first scan Thursday at 10:30, and twins run in my family, so I might be getting back to you on that one!

If not, though, best of luck with your wonderful babies!

You don't have to be having twins. I just want a couple bump buddies to share this wonderful experience with.

Good luck at your scan. Let me know how it goes!!

Well, I had my scan this morning, and there was just one adorable bean! They did change my due date to November 27 after measuring, though, so if you're still looking for a buddy, we'd be due around the same time! Let me know!

Absolutely!! Let's be buddies!!

How are you feeling so far?

I have been fighting morning sickness and I'm gaining weight. My husband attributes it to the fact that I'm having twins but it still makes me feel uncomfortable in my own skin. I think that's my biggest problem so far.

I'd love to be bump buddies! :friends: With my MC I was due the beginning of November, now I'm due the end of December but all of mine have come early! My last one came about 3 weeks early! I really hope I get twins! That would be so fun to have a twin bumb buddy! I will find out on Monday, hopefully!

im here your bump buddies dunno if im having 1 or 2 yet find out in 3 weeks with mw! i would love 2...twins run in both our familys do we have a higher chance as this is his 1st child (altho i already have 2 boys) xxx

Tink & Mimey-I can't wait to find out if you are having twins. Even if not, I still want to be bump buddies. :hugs:

How is everyone feeling? I have been having wacky dreams and I have been getting up every hour and a half to run to the bathroom. It's making me crazy.

My next appointment is next week. I'm not sure when I'll have another ultrasound. The technician said about every 8 weeks since I am expecting twins.

Oh no! Sorry to hear about your morning sickness Wind...in that case, I think I'll plead the 5th on my state, because I'm apparently one of those lucky few who never get it. I had a couple of nauseous mornings with my first DD, and I've had none so far with this little one.
I think I'm doing okay with weight gain (I still fit into my pants, at least...haven't had the courage to step on a scale yet!), but that's not saying much, since I haven't lost the weight I gained with DD. So I definitely understand the whole body image problem, especially because I used to be - forgive me, but - rather fit. So I'm still struggling with the transition from "girl-who-looks-like-she-could-kick-your-butt" to "fat girl" :cry:

Ah, well. In the end it's all worth it. :happydance:

Hope you have a nice Good Friday, if you celebrate it (or if you or hubby get a day off of work because of it!).

NawlinsMama-Don't feel bad, I'm thankful you aren't sick.:hugs:

Maybe after our babies are born we could support each other in a weight loss attempt. What do you think?? There is absolutely no reason we can't be fit again!!

I will do my best to enjoy Good Friday. Damian & Abby are home on spring break. :happydance: It seemed theirs was later than most this year, but I sure enjoyed sleeping in this morning. I wish hubby got a day off work, but he doesn't. He went in early though, so he should be home early.

If I don't talk to you before Sunday, have a great Easter!!

Tink & Mimey-I can't wait to find out if you are having twins. Even if not, I still want to be bump buddies. :hugs:

How is everyone feeling? I have been having wacky dreams and I have been getting up every hour and a half to run to the bathroom. It's making me crazy.

My next appointment is next week. I'm not sure when I'll have another ultrasound. The technician said about every 8 weeks since I am expecting twins.

I have been having crazy dreams, too! The morning sickness is starting to get a little worse. It with my last two it didn't hit until about week 6. With my first it hit right away and that what gave me the clue to take a test. I had it so bad with her that I lost 11 lbs. that first trimester! I lost 5 with my 2nd and didn't lose any and didn't gain any with my 3rd. So we'll see what happens.

Keep us updated with your doc appointment! I'll let you know what they see with me on monday!

Maybe after our babies are born we could support each other in a weight loss attempt. What do you think?? There is absolutely no reason we can't be fit again!!

Oh my gosh, could we, please? One of my long-time friends was supposed to be a weight loss buddy with me last time around, but she bailed and decided to get surgery to take the weight off. I'm happy for her, of course, but she sure left me high and dry (and fat!).

Oh my gosh, could we, please? One of my long-time friends was supposed to be a weight loss buddy with me last time around, but she bailed and decided to get surgery to take the weight off. I'm happy for her, of course, but she sure left me high and dry (and fat!).

It's a deal!! :hugs:

Hey ladys iv had no morning sickness atall just the odd feeling sick but been so tired cant walk far with out resting lol ...very weird dreams to!! pregnancy!!! lol hope you all ok and enjoying the easter weekend me and dh are laying our patio (welll he is im just bossing him about) lol i will let you know if there is 2 babys or 1 on my mw app 11th may not long xxxx

Hi!!

I am also PG with Twins. We found out 4/18 at our US and saw the twins and heartbeats of 147 and 148.

I took our 7 yr old and 6 yr old out friday 4/22 to a movie and then to Sam's Club to get groceries. When we got home I felt like I had some vaginal discharge and when I went to the bathroom I had some red spotting. No clots but it was red.

I called the on call number and the doc told me no more errands this wknd and to take it easy. I hadn't had any cramping and she said if I started experiencing cramping or heavier bleeding to call her back and I would possibly go to the ER.

Well, I took it easy and there was no more red bleeding just some light brown/light pink only when I wiped. That went away after a few hours and I haven't had anything else.

The on call doc said she would put a msg through to my OBGYN to set up an appt this week but I am still nervous. I have had some round ligament pain this wknd but I know that is normal. The doc said if I am 8 wks then my uterus is measuring about 14 wks and the stretching could cause the bleeding, especially after being active.

Has anyone else experienced more round ligament pain or even spotting after an active day???

Elizabeth-my doctor told me that spotting is very common in twin pregnancies. I didn't ask why, but I wish I had now.

I have had round ligament pain and very slight spotting, but not enough to cause concern.

I didn't know if you were 8 weeks you would be measuring 14 weeks. No wonder I feel so weird.

I hope you get your appointment for this week and everything turns out okay!!

Hi!!

I am also PG with Twins. We found out 4/18 at our US and saw the twins and heartbeats of 147 and 148.

I took our 7 yr old and 6 yr old out friday 4/22 to a movie and then to Sam's Club to get groceries. When we got home I felt like I had some vaginal discharge and when I went to the bathroom I had some red spotting. No clots but it was red.

I called the on call number and the doc told me no more errands this wknd and to take it easy. I hadn't had any cramping and she said if I started experiencing cramping or heavier bleeding to call her back and I would possibly go to the ER.

Well, I took it easy and there was no more red bleeding just some light brown/light pink only when I wiped. That went away after a few hours and I haven't had anything else.

The on call doc said she would put a msg through to my OBGYN to set up an appt this week but I am still nervous. I have had some round ligament pain this wknd but I know that is normal. The doc said if I am 8 wks then my uterus is measuring about 14 wks and the stretching could cause the bleeding, especially after being active.

Has anyone else experienced more round ligament pain or even spotting after an active day???

I had light spotting with my second and third pregnancy around 8-11 weeks and everything turned out to be just fine (they were only singletons) I heard it's much more common to spot with twins and usually everything is fine. Take care and congrats on your twins!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->