**Looking for Cycle Buddies** CD1-Feb 24

I'm 13dpo..Thats awesome news stewie that you o'd today!!! woo hoo!!!

Stewie - please show me that this SMEP works! I shall be following your progress intently :book:

want2bamom - do you know how many dpo you were when you got your previous :bfp:? Can you wait until then? I find getting a :bfn: so disheartening that I avoid it unless I'm really desperate to poas... which is most of the time :rofl:

littlehush - what a journey you've had, you explained yourself perfectly :thumbup: I've decided to try baby aspirin myself this cycle to see if it makes a difference. I've never knowingly been pregnant, but both my parents should take it everyday (my dad had a stroke at 58 even though he's never smoked or drunk alcohol) so I thought it may be a factor. I know you shouldn't self medicate, but my FS is no longer involved as we've had all the NHS treatment we're entitled to in Brum. So I'm willing to give anything a go :shrug: and I can't see that it'd do me any harm?

butterfly - any news? :hugs:

Hi Ladies

want2bamom - it could be early for you hun - maybe wait for a couple of days and hopefully you'll see your BFP then! hope so!

Littlehush and clueless you both seem to have been through the mill and it's great you can share your experiences with us. :hugs:

As for me I have a scan date of 24th April. a long way off - I'll be 9 weeks then but at least it's a date! xx

Witch showed her face!! I'm so upset!! I really thought this was our month!!! Will it ever be our month:cry:

Witch showed her face!! I'm so upset!! I really thought this was our month!!! Will it ever be our month:cry:

oh sweetie I'm really sorry to hear that. I hate the :witch: it will be your month soon - don't give up hoping ok. :hug:

Yes it will be. Remember PMA. I'm sure the journey I am having in the struggle to be a parent will make me a better, more prepared and patient one in the long run, would you think that about your journey? This is a difficult, uphill struggle that'll be all the sweeter when we reach our goals :hugs:

In the meantime I will show the :finger: to the :witch: for you, let's drown the beeatch!!!

Sorry to hear about the :witch: want2bamom :hugs:
It will happen for you and it will make it so sweet! :happydance:
Have a great weekend! Have a nice glass of wine....always makes me feel better :drunk:

Fx'd for you girls in the 2WW, I'll hopefully be joining you in the not too distant future.

Hope everyone else is ok :wave:

Hi clueless, hope you're getting lots of :sex: in!

Sending lots of :dust: to you all. xx

im 4dpo and had a massive temp drop this morning...what does that mean? Not been temping long so still new to it all!

xxx

oohhh littlehush - don't wanna get you excited but could be an early implantation dip!

keep temping!

Really?...i didnt think it could happen that soon?! Oh i hope so, i get my hopes up every month :rofl: . Just hope tomorrows temp goes back up

xxx

normally it is 7 - 10 days - but what if you ovulated a couple of days earlier than FF has predicted???

Thats true! I was sure that i OV'd on CD10 because i had EWCM and really bad cramps that day, even tho temps dont seem to match that. Oh i think its just a case of waiting, as always :rofl:

xxx

littlehush - I disagree with FF's prediction of when I o'd last month!!! Saying that I did go into their chart gallery to see if there are pregnancy charts that are similar to yours. Try looking at 'low BBTs post ovulation' and there are quite a few with dips at 4 and 5 dpo. I always find them reassuring... even though it's never been a pregnancy chart for me :rofl:

butterfly - just starting to put the SMEP :sex: into place, very predictive, but hopefully successful!!! How are you things progressing with you?

I just had a look in the chart gallery and some that look like mine have had a BFP, but at the same time there are a good few charts like mine with BFN!
Oh who knows :rofl:

But i did found out (got a bit ahead of myself :rofl: ) that if i did concieve this month, my due date would be 25th December! What a lovely xmas present that would be!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->