**Looking for Cycle Buddies** CD1-Feb 24

I was CD 1 on the 23rd. Normally 26-28 day cycle. I would love to post news here with you guys!

Welcome Stewie!! It must be nice to have short cycles eh? Mine are so long that i feel like i'm waiting forever!! hehe..Well its nice that most of us will be testing around the same time..except for me:( lol..I have to wait a little longer! How is everyone else doing on here??

Hi everyone.

Welcome Stewie.

Fantastic new for Polaris - really really happy for her.

Sorry you're cycle is so long want2beamom........ it must be very frustrating. Hopefully you'll get preggers really quick.

xxxxxxxxx

Hey cycle buddies, hows it going?

Well I will be using opks next week, first month of using them. See how we go. Good luck to everyone!! :happydance:

Well i should be starting to use my OPK's in 2 weeks or so. I usually ovulate around CD23-25..So i will start testing afew days before just incase it comes earlier!

I just wanted to say Congrats to Polaris for getting her :bfp:!!!!!:happydance: Way 2 go girl!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Keep us updated with your pregnancy and don't forget about your girls in the TTC section eh!! haha..xoxo:hug:

Thank you again! And thanks for posting my news here. I was obviously a bit premature joining this thread but I was really so sure that AF was going to arrive! I hope that you won't be far behind me. Come on, March :bfp:s!!!

Sending :dust: to everyone!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::happydance::happydance: CONGRATULATIONS:happydance:.. I'm sooooo happy for you.

O, can I join too. I'm on CD2 today Saturday.

Hey Pato, of course you can join..hehe..silly you! hehe How long are your cycles? Most of the girls on here have short cycles, i'm one of the few that have a longer cycle of 37 or 38. Well good luck!! oh hey when are you due for O?? ttys!! xoxo:hug:

I am on CD 3 but this will be my first time really trying since I am hopefully going to be taking clomid on CD 5 and for sure Ovulating this time.

Hey srm! Just wanted to see how you been feeling being on the clomid? You finding yourself with alot of symptoms?? Today i took my first pill and i'm feeling kinda sick to my stomache. But the last 2 months i haven't had any real symptoms, i'm not sure why this time...Anyways hope all is good with ya! TTYS!! xoxox:hug:

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I will be using OPK this cycle too. Probably start on Wednesday which will be CD 10. Sorry about the long cycles want2bamom, good luck this time around!
Welcome littlehush!

Welcome littlehush!!! You have had quite a journey from what i have read in other posts..Goodluck to you and welcome!!

Hey Stewie, my cycles are long but for some reason its going by pretty quick even though i'm only on CD6..hahaha....

Hope all is good with everyone else!!! I hope to see some pics up when everyone starts testing!!! xoxo:hug:

Hey Pato, of course you can join..hehe..silly you! hehe How long are your cycles? Most of the girls on here have short cycles, i'm one of the few that have a longer cycle of 37 or 38. Well good luck!! oh hey when are you due for O?? ttys!! xoxo:hug:

HEhe I am a bit of a sillybilly aren't I:winkwink: My cycles are usually 26 days but I've had about two that were at least 31 days..... As far a O'ing is concerned...I'm ...pshtuuu...I don't know, I usually just go with the CM checking thingy. I'm CD4 today. Good luck to youxxxxxx

my cycles are 35-38 days im cd5 and i have started my gonnal f injections.i get a scan on friday to see if im about to ovulate as im doing iui for the ppl who dont no good luck everyone lets hope we all get our bfp

Hello again everyone. How are we all??

Anyone checking their CP as well as CM? ...... not really sure what I'm doing!

Well, I am on CD 9 and have tried an opk just now and it said negative, haven't used one before, but we are going to BD every day this week as I am not quite sure of the length of my cycle, somewhere between 22 and 25 days.

Good luck everyone! xxx

Well, I am on CD 9 and have tried an opk just now and it said negative, haven't used one before, but we are going to BD every day this week as I am not quite sure of the length of my cycle, somewhere between 22 and 25 days.

Good luck everyone! xxx

Hey Heavenly! I'm sorry your opk came out neg, but keep trying at the same time everyday..You should post some pics once you start to see some lines....Happy :sex: !!! :hugs:

hey Butterfly! I'm doing pretty good...Had one rough night were i was so so sick all night, but i'm doing good now..I have never checked my CP or CM, like you, i'm just not sure what i'm doing..lol...How long until Ovulation for you?? TTYS hun!!:hugs:

hey Butterfly! I'm doing pretty good...Had one rough night were i was so so sick all night, but i'm doing good now..I have never checked my CP or CM, like you, i'm just not sure what i'm doing..lol...How long until Ovulation for you?? TTYS hun!!:hugs:

Hey hun. Why was you sick? that's not good?

FF says ovulation should be on Friday so fertile from today but DH is away :hissy:

sorry if i'm being a bit :dohh: but what is TTYS? :hug:

Hey hun. Why was you sick? that's not good?

FF says ovulation should be on Friday so fertile from today but DH is away :hissy:

sorry if i'm being a bit :dohh: but what is TTYS? :hug:

Hey hun, well how long is your DH away for? Did you guys get any :sex: in before he left?? TTYS is Talk To You Soon..hehe...there's so many abbreviations out there..hehe xoxo:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->