**Looking for Cycle Buddies** CD1-Feb 24

Hey Everyone. I am feeling pretty good. CD 10 tomorrow so I will be trying an OPK. I think I O closer to the 14th though so I don't anticipate a positive....I will keep you posted!

Does anyone know the best time of day to use an OPK?

Does anyone know the best time of day to use an OPK?

The best time to test is 2 p.m., or as close as possible. Anytime between noon and 8 p.m. is fine, first morning urine is not recommended. The reason for this is that most women experience a surge in the morning, but it can take 4 hours for it to show up in your urine. xoxo:hug:

Thanks for the tip! Tried today....negative as I expected.
How is everyone else doing?

Thanks for the tip! Tried today....negative as I expected.
How is everyone else doing?

Hey Stewie, sorry to hear about your neg,maybe its just acouple days too early..But thanks for keeping us updated!

I'm on CD9 and on my last dose of clomid, thank goodness! Then comes Ovulation!! Woo Hoo!!!

-ve OPK again last night. I am CD12 today.....
How is everyrone else?

Hi everyone

thanks Stewie for keeping us posted - sorry about the negatives. I've stopped testing for O because I only ever got faint lines.

My temp and EWCM says I'm ovulating so lots of :sex: for me!

Hey ladies. Well opks are pretty useless for me at the mo, first month of trying them, not sure what I am doing wrong. Tried a few this week, they either say negative or invalid...so CD8 was Tuesday so we have been :sex: every day since then and will continue til this Tuesday at least! Not sure what else to do. Frustrating!

Well the DH has the flu so no BD yesterday. Tried an OPK this morning and got a line, but it was lighter than the test line. Hoping the DH comes around for some fun today!

Hey ladies. Well opks are pretty useless for me at the mo, first month of trying them, not sure what I am doing wrong. Tried a few this week, they either say negative or invalid...so CD8 was Tuesday so we have been :sex: every day since then and will continue til this Tuesday at least! Not sure what else to do. Frustrating!

hey Heavenly! Are you testing at the same time everyday? And are you not drinking any fluids for 2hours before your test? I know these are some things that they say you should do, and not to use FMU and the best time is between 12-8.

Morning

Heavenly - all the :sex: is the best way to catch the egg!

Stewie - sorry your DH has flu - did he feel better so you could get the :sex: in !

Want2bamom - how are you doing? What is clomid?

:hugs:

+ve OPK this morning!
The DH had some energy for some :sex: last night, this morning and hopefully tonight!

Morning

Stewie - sorry your DH has flu - did he feel better so you could get the :sex: in !

Hey!! I'm going pretty good, I'm not due for ovulation untill probably next week, but DH and i have been having so much :sex: that i hope he's still going to be going hard next week..lol...(i don't mean hard as in hard) but still going strong..hehe..I hope he's not too tired by then..hehe..But i'm have a real PMA and i really hope i get my sticky bean!! I've been taking clomid for the last 2 months, its to help with ovulation...Before taking clomid i was not ovulating..But now i'am, thank god!!!

Morning

Hey!! I'm going pretty good, I'm not due for ovulation untill probably next week, but DH and i have been having so much :sex: that i hope he's still going to be going hard next week..lol...(i don't mean hard as in hard) but still going strong..hehe..I hope he's not too tired by then..hehe..But i'm have a real PMA and i really hope i get my sticky bean!! I've been taking clomid for the last 2 months, its to help with ovulation...Before taking clomid i was not ovulating..But now i'am, thank god!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: at your discription of DH being tired!

Hi, can I join you? I'm new to here and on CD 15. It's nice to feel that I'm not on this journey alone! x

Hi, can I join you? I'm new to here and on CD 15. It's nice to feel that I'm not on this journey alone! x

Hey Clueless!!! Welcome!! Well you are definetly not alone being here!! We are all pretty close on our CD...How long are your cycles usually? Mine are long 37 days too long..hehe..Its nice to have everyone together and talk about how were feeling. And the 2WW is usually the worst so it will be nice to be able to keep ourselves occupied being on here! hahaha Goodluck and lots and lots of :dust: for you!!!! :hug:

I just realised I hadn't dropped by recently...hope everyone is doing well..

I just realised I hadn't dropped by recently...hope everyone is doing well..

Hey Pato, Hows it going? Ya its been alittle while..hehe...So are you on your 2ww or are you still waiting?

Littlehush - How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a while! Hope all is good!

Hey Clueless!!! Welcome!! Well you are definetly not alone being here!! We are all pretty close on our CD...How long are your cycles usually? Mine are long 37 days too long..hehe..Its nice to have everyone together and talk about how were feeling. And the 2WW is usually the worst so it will be nice to be able to keep ourselves occupied being on here! hahaha Goodluck and lots and lots of :dust: for you!!!! :hug:[/QUOTE]

My cycles are usually at least as long as yours without meds. I'm on metformin and clomid at the moment, which seems to makes them shorter. My cycle was only 29 days last month - I felt almost text book perfect! Though this month doesn't seem to follow the same pattern, still waiting for any sign of approaching ovulation!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->