• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Looking for Cycle Buddies** CD1-Feb 24

Welcome clueless - you're definately not alone hun.

Hey want2bamom you and DH still going strong??!!! :rofl:

Not alot new for me. ...... think I'm in the 2WW but not sure if ovulated or not....... temps a bit erratic as heating is bust.

:hug:

Looks like I am in the 2ww. I will keep you all posted!

Hey ladies, well tonight i'm starting to get crampy, i think ovulation will be happening very soon...I'm not supposed to ovulate until CD23-24 but for some reason i think it may come soon..I will have to do a test tomorrow after work around 4:30, so i'll let you know how that goes...Can someone please help with my charting..I just joined FF and i'm so confused about this whole charting thing...I think i'm putting all my data in ok..Anyways, i'm off to hit up the bedroom..hehe..I will talk to you girls tomorrow! Its so funny with this time difference, me being canadian i wake up in the morning with so much to read cause you guys are all up while i'm sleeping..haha:hug:

Typically after posting yesterday that I had no signs of O, they all came flooding in! So I think I ovulated yesterday, but will wait for FF to confirm before I can say that I'm now officially in the 2WW. :dohh:

hello hello.

still not sure if in 2ww or not as FF not confirmed.

How's everyone?

Hey ladies. Well opks are pretty useless for me at the mo, first month of trying them, not sure what I am doing wrong. Tried a few this week, they either say negative or invalid...so CD8 was Tuesday so we have been :sex: every day since then and will continue til this Tuesday at least! Not sure what else to do. Frustrating!

hey Heavenly! Are you testing at the same time everyday? And are you not drinking any fluids for 2hours before your test? I know these are some things that they say you should do, and not to use FMU and the best time is between 12-8.

Hey. Well I tried them on 6 different days between CD8 and CD15, they were either negative or invalid. I wonder if I am OVing earlier or later than mymonthlycycle says I should? I took them about 6pm. It is my first month of trying them, so I'm a bit useless really.

Just frustating to be :sex: and not knowing if you are ovulating. My cycle tends to be 25 days so I hope the fact we :sex: from CD8 right through to CD15 will be good enough, have no idea, so :witch: is due on the 21st so I will just have to wait now!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies in the 2WW! :dust:

Hey ladies. Well opks are pretty useless for me at the mo, first month of trying them, not sure what I am doing wrong. Tried a few this week, they either say negative or invalid...so CD8 was Tuesday so we have been :sex: every day since then and will continue til this Tuesday at least! Not sure what else to do. Frustrating!

hey Heavenly! Are you testing at the same time everyday? And are you not drinking any fluids for 2hours before your test? I know these are some things that they say you should do, and not to use FMU and the best time is between 12-8.

Hey. Well I tried them on 6 different days between CD8 and CD15, they were either negative or invalid. I wonder if I am OVing earlier or later than mymonthlycycle says I should? I took them about 6pm. It is my first month of trying them, so I'm a bit useless really.

Just frustating to be :sex: and not knowing if you are ovulating. My cycle tends to be 25 days so I hope the fact we :sex: from CD8 right through to CD15 will be good enough, have no idea, so :witch: is due on the 21st so I will just have to wait now!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies in the 2WW! :dust:

Well i wish i could give you some great advice on these opk's, but this is only my second month using them. But i really do know how it feels to not know when you will be ovulating, cause thats been my problem for a while, its only been acouple of months and thats because i just started using the opk's..Well i would just say keep testing, cause i tested alot of times my first month and they were all negative, untill that one day the lines started getting darker.

This is my 1st month of of using OPKs for ages. I tried them a couple of years ago and couldn't get a positive result on one. This time I used a whole box of 7 before I got a positive line and it wasn't really dark until the 8th one, so I'd just keep using them rather than sticking to what the box tells you.

It felt good getting a positive line on something for the first time though!!!

Anyway FF has confirmed ovulation so I am now officially in the 2ww, how's everyone else doing? :wave:

Hi clueless - well done for being in the 2WW hope you had lots of :sex: :rofl:

I'm 6 dpo still resisting the urge to POAS....... I know it's early but trust me last month I was POAS 6dpo :rofl:. Just can't stand seeing those :bfn:.

How's everyone else? :hugs:

hi my cycle started 22nd feb, 27day cycle ish based on the last couple of months, had baby making intercourse at least every other day from the 3rd till the 10th just to be sure (i dont mind the practice!!! lol)

This is our first month trying so I'm not getting my hopes up but it would be fab - we had an unplanned EP in 2007 (after only 2 months dating) and I've had problems with my fallopian tubes for about 14 years

I'm just happy that my boyf has decided that he's ready to try.

sorry about the long post, but I'm new here and it's nice to be able to talk openly

think I'm seeing symptoms in my 2ww but I'm more than likely fantasising like I do every month (even when theres no chance)

well here's hoping for :BFP: 's for us all

Hey ladies, well i still have about 6 days until ovulation, so just waiting and going to try and get some :sex: in this weekend till ovulation...hehe...But yesterday and today i've had such a bad sinus cold and i've had such bad headaches, I'm hoping that goes away soon..

Butterfly, When do you think you are going to test..I agree i hate seeing those :bfn: lines..Are you having any early preg signs??

Hey Everyone.
I am on 5dpo.

Butterfly, I don't use FF. I used OPK this cycle and I can typically feel when I ovulate. I had cramps about a day after a positive opk. I may start temping next month if this one doesn't work out.

I am trying not to symptom spot. Anytime I feel something I am passing it off as psychological! :rofl:

I probably will resist POAS until my :witch: is due. But if my psychological problems persist I may try before that. We will see!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Welcome JTP

Hope you feel better soon want2bamom ready for all the :sex:

Stewie - it's good if you know your own body and don't need FF. My body tells me nothing about Ovulation apart from CM and the OPK's just don't work for me. I like your comment about symptom spotting being pschological - I feel the same! :rofl:

As for me well I'm 7dpo and have been feeling sick for a couple of days - really trying not to think too much about it and resisted the urge to POAS this morning as it's my birthday and didn't want to be upset by seeing the :bfn:.

7 days until testing - if I can wait that long! :hissy:

Hey Girls!!! So DH and I had :sex: tonight and we used preseed for the first time and WOW was it awesome!!!:thumpup: I'm getting so close to ovulation and i'm so excited!! I have a total PMA this month!!! This would be the best christmas present ever for me to be pregnant this month. This also would be my last chance to have a 2009 baby!! How is everyone doing? Everyone having a good weekend..I'm off work all next week because of spring break :happydance: woo hoo!!!

Want2bamom - Yeah preseed is good isn't it! I hope you get your Christmas pressie.

Well I got quite drunk for my birthday I know this is a really bad thing to do when TTC :dohh: Also my addiction to POAS took over :rofl: but of course at 7dpo I got :bfn:...... no surprise there then :rofl:

In need of a cup of tea! see you later. :hug::hugs::hug:

Hey Everyone.
Good to know about the Preseed! I got some after I o'd because I saw it at a pharmacy. Have for next cycle if it comes to that!
Still trying to avoid the symptom spotting...it is hard though haha

happy belated birthday butterfly!

Ok....so I said I was going to avoid the symptom spotting....but I have had this sharp pain in my lower abdomen. It feels similar to the cramps I get when I ovulate. Anyone experience something similar. Probably all in my head I am sure. :muaha: The :witch: isn't due until next weekend and it is far more sharp than AF cramps.

Ok....so I said I was going to avoid the symptom spotting....but I have had this sharp pain in my lower abdomen. It feels similar to the cramps I get when I ovulate. Anyone experience something similar. Probably all in my head I am sure. :muaha: The :witch: isn't due until next weekend and it is far more sharp than AF cramps.

I know afew people that are pregnant and when they first found out they were having some sharp pains in their lower abdomen, supposebly the baby is making itself comfortable..hehe...Well i hope its pregnancy and not AF...Have you tested at all?? Good luck, and i hope AF doesn't show up!!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->