Looking for Cycle Buddies!! CD1 Feb 2nd/09! Today!

Eve

Reaction score
My fiance and I are going to TTC in Feb and I am looking for others that should be cycling around the same time I am. I am waiting for AF as we speak and took 2 FRER HPT'S and both were :bfn: so... I am pretty sure I am not pregnant this month. I am supposed to start between the 2nd-4th of Feb and I would like to find some "cycle buddies" I will update on the day AF does visit here soon. Last month I only had a 24 day cycle so I was expecting the same this month but I guess not. My average cycle length is 27 days...

Also I would like some information about BBT charting... not sure what I need to do or type of thermometer I need to have. Any advice would be great! I am also TTC after a loss... my son Kaleb passed away 8 hours after birth due to a complete placental abruption on Feb 8th/2008... He was born on the 7th. I am still terrified to try again but I do want another child. I have a 6 year old son from a previous relationship, and would like to extend our family.

Hi hun, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:

My cycle is different timing from yours, but I wanted to offer some advice about temp charting. You should buy a bbt thermometer (goes to two decimal places, like 96.65 instead of 96.6) and take your temperature at the same time every day, after 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. I get up at the same time every day for work, so on weekends I just set the alarm at the same time, take my temp, and go back to sleep. After ovulation, your temp will rise at least 0.4 degrees and stay high until AF. So this is a way to confirm ovulation AFTER it has happened, but not a way to predict it. If you want to predict Ov, invest in some cheapy opks from ebay. Good luck!

hello, I am very very sorry for your loss............

I just came on my cycle today, so today would be cyce day 1 for me. I have irregular cycles (meaning longer periods but I am around 29-30 day cycle lately. We can be cycle buddies if you like. We are planning to use OPK, Preseed and robitussin this cycle to maximize our chances.

Thanks to both of you!! I am going to try to do the BBT charting next cycle, as I don't have the time or $$ this week to get the type of thermometer I need, but the info was so helpful! I am new to all of this TTC stuff since my first 2 pregnancies weren't planned(weren't prevented either lol)

Mrslarkins08- I should be on CD1 by tomorrow afternoon as I really feel AF creeping up on me! I will let you know, and it would be nice to have a Buddie around the same time as me :D

***** BABY DUST TO YOU ALL *****

I am due on today or tomorrow - an am hoping to TTC this cycle, i have an appointment at the hospital on the 12th feb for a coloscopy - ive had a cone biopsy done which means i have been unable to TTC the last 6 months so i am hoping for the all clear next week to get beck TTC (I have been off the pill for the last 2 years!) so i am hoping there are no more setbacks

would be cool to have a baby bump buddy :)

:D Sounds great!!
Today is my cycle day 1 !!
Getting a cold with it too... :( Ugh!
Pretty cramped up too and back to work I go today.
Hope to see a few more buddies when I get home ;)

Pinklady- I hope everything works out and comes out clear for you next week too! :D
Best of luck ladies!! xo

Hi i've just ordered a thormometer off ebay from a ebay shop called fertilty friend its one that goes to 2 decimal places and comes with 20 ovulations tests and a chart can't tell you what its like yet but it should arrive 2moro or wed so i'll let you know. I'm on day 2 of a 28-30 day cycle so if your cycles are usually shorter than that and Af is due any day now we should be due to test around the same time this month if you'd like to be my buddy but you never know you may not even need to try this month its not over till the witch arrives good luck x

Sorry forgot to say thermometer was £4.99 plus £1.99 p+p x

Hi baby maybe 825 Sorry my observational skills are obviously rubbish just noticed you are now on cycle day 1 and that you live in Canada so buying something from a ebay shop in Britain probably isn't cost effective for you lol just ignore my other messages but i would still like to be your buddy x

BernieP- Sounds good to me! and about the thermometer... thanks for the advice!! :D Like you said it isn't going to work for me, but thanks anyways :)
It's nice to have people to talk to, and it's going to be nice as the cycle progresses. I am getting excited already LOL

Petzy- :D 1 day down and counting lol ...
Hope it's your month this month!!

:D Sounds great!!
Today is my cycle day 1 !!
Getting a cold with it too... :( Ugh!
Pretty cramped up too and back to work I go today.
Hope to see a few more buddies when I get home ;)

Pinklady- I hope everything works out and comes out clear for you next week too! :D
Best of luck ladies!! xo

Well today is cycle day 1 for me and i feel :hissy: lol I was just thinking my coloscopy id on the 12th feb - around my fertile window and If i remember rightly we cant do the baby dance :blush: lol for a week after my coloscopy - so probably wont get in to TTC again until march now - and thats if I get the all clear...........

Pink Lady---> Awe, well I sure hope things do come back clear! I am starting to worry about TTC this month as we are in the process of buying a house and were expecting some cash back to pay off one of our bills, so then all we had to worry about was refinancing our car.... but I don't see that happening.... :( I have to work out some numbers, because I really really want to TTC this month!! I am so stressed out though and I am sure that can effect my fertility :( :( :( :( Ahhhh.... frustrating!!

Let me know how everything goes though :) I have my fingers crossed!!

Hi Ladies!!! I just posted a new thread for a cycle buddy, but then found this one!!! I am CD1 today (Feb. 3) and would love to join you! My cycles are inconsistent. I am generally a 30-31 day, but last month was 34. Long I know :(

Hi everyone hope your all ok won't be long now till AF goes away again and we can begin bd, sorry to hear you won't be able to this month pinklady i hope everything goes ok for you at your coloscopy, and try not to stress too much baby maybe. Its nice to see someone else joining us bellazucca, heres to us all getting a bfp very soon x

Ugh! I got some bad news and good news today...

The house is approved. Bad news... we do not get any cash back to help pay down some bills. Mark(Hubby) talked to the finance guy and he said that after one month of owning our own home he should be able to refinance a few things for us, so our interest won't be so high on our remaining bills. I sure hope so because right now, interest is too high and well, babies cost $$...

I am so stressed! Looks like I have to put our baby making game on hold for another month, and see how it all turns out. I wanted to TTC so bad this month, I felt like it really was going to happen for us. I know it might sound weird but I can't handle being pregnant during February- I mean this month would have been alright because I would have been very early along and probably wouldn't have known until first of March, but to be very pregnant in February would bother me too much... my goodness I don't even know what I am saying now...

Good luck though ladies and if you don't mind I would like to still be buddies :) I want to see lots of BFP's from you all this month and Pinklady-Your BFP I would love to see next cycle! :D

I sure hope we get good news soon! I don't want to wait too long to TTC!!

Ugh! I got some bad news and good news today...

The house is approved. Bad news... we do not get any cash back to help pay down some bills. Mark(Hubby) talked to the finance guy and he said that after one month of owning our own home he should be able to refinance a few things for us, so our interest won't be so high on our remaining bills. I sure hope so because right now, interest is too high and well, babies cost $$...

I am so stressed! Looks like I have to put our baby making game on hold for another month, and see how it all turns out. I wanted to TTC so bad this month, I felt like it really was going to happen for us. I know it might sound weird but I can't handle being pregnant during February- I mean this month would have been alright because I would have been very early along and probably wouldn't have known until first of March, but to be very pregnant in February would bother me too much... my goodness I don't even know what I am saying now...

Good luck though ladies and if you don't mind I would like to still be buddies :) I want to see lots of BFP's from you all this month and Pinklady-Your BFP I would love to see next cycle! :D

I sure hope we get good news soon! I don't want to wait too long to TTC!!

that sucks! well heres to TTC in march:happydance: im sure it will happen for us all when its meant to happen - its just a pain in the a**e when things dont go as fast as we want them to though - when me and my husband decided to TTC i wanted a baby and i wanted it now lol but when i look back having a baby back then would have changed our lives more than we could have imagined only a month after deciding to TTC my DH had a surprise job offer and we emmigrated to New Zealand 3 months later! i wonder how the hell we would have coped with everything we went through emmigrating if i were pregnant at the same time so maybe werent meant to have a baby 2 years ago - i convince myself we have been trying for so long we better have twins as i dont think i could go through all this again!

Hi everyone hope your all ok won't be long now till AF goes away again and we can begin bd, sorry to hear you won't be able to this month pinklady i hope everything goes ok for you at your coloscopy,

Thanks

Hi everyone hope your all ok won't be long now till AF goes away again and we can begin bd, sorry to hear you won't be able to this month pinklady i hope everything goes ok for you at your coloscopy,

Thanks

Yes Thanks so much!! I hope we all get our :bfp:

Question: Do any of you use opks? If so, which kind? I've used the clearblue digi, but I never got a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->