Looking for Cycle Buddies!! CD1 Feb 2nd/09! Today!

Hi i've just ordered some cheap ones off ebay but i don't know what they are yet as they haven't arrived, this is going to be our first month trying them i have also ordered a thermometer too. Sorry your having to put ttc on hold baby maybe but we'll all get there in the end x

Hi Ladies

Can i join you, CD1 today for me. i have OPKs and a new BBT thermometr in the post!

Sarah

Ok, So this is cycle day 3 but im a little nervous, Last month my period was what used to be normal for me and I was only heavy for a day or two. Cycle day 2 was a whopper cause :witch: hit me hard. Im pretty heavy right now so Im hoping my period is nice to me and goes away in 4 days like I want it too but who knows. Im ready to get on the BFP bandwagon ASAP so heres to normal periods and BFP all month long :drunk::drunk::drunk:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies, i'm on day 2 today of a usual 29 day cycle. This will be our 3rd month of ttc and i'm using the clear blue fertility monitor for the first month.... Hope I can join in and be your cycle buddie. Feeling really positive this month!!! BFP for us all!
Xxx

Hi ladies, i'm on day 2 today of a usual 29 day cycle. This will be our 3rd month of ttc and i'm using the clear blue fertility monitor for the first month.... Hope I can join in and be your cycle buddie. Feeling really positive this month!!! BFP for us all! Xxx

Hello new ladies hope your all ok, the witch will soon be gone and then we can all make some babies this month, heres to us all getting our BFP this cycle x

Good luck to everyone!!! Looks like we are getting quite the group going here!! This is CD 2 for me of an irregular cycle~between 30-34. I think this month is a lucky month (and not just cause it's my birthday month :winkwink:) We are trying using the ferning saliva tests. This will be my second go round with it. I think it gives false positives on occasion, but for the most part I know when I ov. We just need to get busy BD!!!:rofl:

Hi ladies

cd4 for me today, cycle 6 of ttc.

See you're all temping fans! Have to be honest and say I've ditched mine this month and it's just me, preesed and my cbfm!

:hugs:

Sarah, did you have any luck with the reflexology??

There's a post in ttc about it https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/89356-reflexology-helping-fertility.html

hi ladies cd1 today my cycles only seem to be 20-24 days does anyone know if this will affect my ovulation as im also still feeding my 7 month old? and does anyone know what sort of day i could expect to ovulate on? thanks.x

Kath, how are you doing! Glad to be cycle buddies again, although bump buddies would be better for next month please!!

I have been having fun in the snow although me and dh both had to go to work, but as he works at a primary school he managed several hours of snowball fights!

Im going to try and temp this month, just waiting for new thermometre to arrive.

Sarah, did you have any luck with the reflexology??

There's a post in ttc about it https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/89356-reflexology-helping-fertility.html

I never heard back from her so was going to just call my local salon but dont know if there is an actual difference between normal reflexology and the kind that helps with PCOS?

I was cyccle day 1 on 02/02/09 but my cycles have been for 35ish recently.

So i will join but i might be waiting longer than everyone else but i have bought some preseed and a microscope

A microscope Kitty??

Have you always had 35 day cycles hun, how long have you been trying?

Hi all - Do you mind if I join in? I am on Day 7 of cycle I don't know how many now!! Far too many to count - we have been having problems TTC and currently going through the processes of tests to see whats wrong. Was due to have Lap and Dye today but it got cancelled due to the weather and now I am quite frustrated, may be put to bottom of list and will have to wait for months for an appt to come along. Have given up on BBT and OPKs!!!

Sorry to hear that Doodles, we have been trying for 19 months but because i am overweight and have pcos they refuse to do anything more than a blood test for me until i loose weight.

Have you had results from any tests yet, you must be so frustrated to have missed your appointment. I think they would usually get you in again asap.

Sarah
x

Hi Quail i thought i'd heard you always ovulate 14 days before your next cycle so if you have a 20-24 day cycle you probably ovulate around days 6-10 so it looks like you may have to start bd as soon as af leaves x

Wow, getting more ladies in here now! It would be so great to see just as many BFP's this month!! :D Best of luck ladies and happy BDing!! I am out this month, we will see what March brings though.

I also had a 35 day cycle last month, I am keeping track on my ipod from now on just to see exactly how long my cycle is. Before i just used to guestimate.:blush: I have 20 OPK that I got from walmart, I also got my preseed ready to go, Im on CD 4 now and :witch: is slowing down so I may be off a day early this month. Ive been increasing my water intake so that coiuld have something to do with my body acting correctly. Oh , I so can't wait to start :BD: its been awhile and Im ready to start testing, Good luck to all you ladies and :BFP: all around.

Hello!

I'm on CD 4 today and my 5th cycle TTC. AF has been even lighter than usual this month so I'm all clear now. Not sure what my chances are going to be this cycle - for those of you who don't already know me my husband works away a lot so I see him once a week at most. After next weekend I won't be seeing him for six weeks so I'm keen to jump on him whenever I can! :blush:

Let's hope this is our cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->