Looking for Cycle Buddies!! CD1 Feb 2nd/09! Today!

Mrs G, How long have you been using the cbfm? This will be my first month using mine...I'm on CD4 so have yet to POAS!! Do you find it easy to use and helpful or still none the wiser?!?

We're heading away for valentines weekend so it would be so so so lovely to concieve during this month (added bonus of shaming the baby at their 18th to announce that they were concieved in cornwall on a dirty weekend away!!)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

POSITIVE THOUGHTS ladies!

And lots of baby dust:
:dust::dust:

Mrs G, How long have you been using the cbfm? This will be my first month using mine...I'm on CD4 so have yet to POAS!! Do you find it easy to use and helpful or still none the wiser?!?

We're heading away for valentines weekend so it would be so so so lovely to concieve during this month (added bonus of shaming the baby at their 18th to announce that they were concieved in cornwall on a dirty weekend away!!)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

POSITIVE THOUGHTS ladies!

And lots of baby dust:
:dust::dust:

It's new to me too!! Got it last month but too late to use it. CD5 today so first poas tomorrow! Have been temping for a few months but found it got really obsessive and I wasn't sleeping, worrying about taking it!
It'll be nice to share someone else's experience of it too!!

:hugs:

Hi Quail i thought i'd heard you always ovulate 14 days before your next cycle so if you have a 20-24 day cycle you probably ovulate around days 6-10 so it looks like you may have to start bd as soon as af leaves x

It might be worth temping or using opks to find out your ov as your cycle is very short. I used to ov on day 19 of a 28 day cycle so it's not always the case that its 14 days before the end. Would hate you to miss that egg!!

Kath, how are you doing! Glad to be cycle buddies again, although bump buddies would be better for next month please!!

I have been having fun in the snow although me and dh both had to go to work, but as he works at a primary school he managed several hours of snowball fights!

Im going to try and temp this month, just waiting for new thermometre to arrive.

YAY, def agree with the bump buddies!!

Don't know if you've seen it but the girl that started this thread is trained in reflexology so might be able to tell you if there's a difference.
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/89356-reflexology-helping-fertility.html

I'm soooo dumb, just realised I've already sent you this thread!!:blush:

Thanks Kath I might contact her, is it noce not temping so far? Hope the CBFM works for you this month are you trying anything else? sticking with the B Vits?

Thanks Kath I might contact her, is it noce not temping so far? Hope the CBFM works for you this month are you trying anything else? sticking with the B Vits?

It is nice not temping. I was getting really stressed with it, waking up in the night then worrying I wouldn't wake up a the right time.....!!!!
Am takin bvits as they did seem to affect ov last month and also epo as apparently it helps ewcm. Got a new pack of preseed too.
Have you got your thermometer yet? Are you gonna use ff?

yeah i take epo and could see the difference, i dont usually need it but clomid is a bit 'drying'!!

Im taking the bvits again as well as i had a 13 day lp and i hear the optimum is 14-16 for conception.

No thermometre yet but postman couldnt get to us today, really just want something to back up the fact I Ov'd.

Unfortunately i have worked out I may be due to ovulate the weekend we are planning on going away with my parents!

yeah i take epo and could see the difference, i dont usually need it but clomid is a bit 'drying'!!

Im taking the bvits again as well as i had a 13 day lp and i hear the optimum is 14-16 for conception.

No thermometre yet but postman couldnt get to us today, really just want something to back up the fact I Ov'd.

Unfortunately i have worked out I may be due to ovulate the weekend we are planning on going away with my parents!

Just get lots of :sex: in before you go! Temping is good, it does give you lots of info. Are you gonna use ff?

Anyone else getting super excited for this month??? CD3 for me today and I can't stand it!!! :rofl:

What day in March is everyone going to test? I'm prolly going to March 5....if I can wait that long!

Kath - yes will be using FF this month although i need to renew my membership.

Bella - I dont know what day I would test havent work that out but i do have a very embarrassing secret to confess! i went on a Due Date calculator today to see what it would be if we got lucky this month, omg im nuts and havent even hit the 2ww yet! It will be 12th November by the way!!!

Kath - yes will be using FF this month although i need to renew my membership.

Bella - I dont know what day I would test havent work that out but i do have a very embarrassing secret to confess! i went on a Due Date calculator today to see what it would be if we got lucky this month, omg im nuts and havent even hit the 2ww yet! It will be 12th November by the way!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I look at those due date calculators almost everyday!!!

Really? That makes me feel so much better:hugs:, so if you are 3dpo would your edd be 12th Nov as well??

sorry yes im cd3 as well, after 19 months of trying you would think i would get that right!

:rofl::rofl: No worries! But I think Nov. 10 would be our due date according to the calendar.

Hi girls....Can I join you??

CD5 today :witch: arrived 3rd Feb

Trying OPK's this month as need all the help we can get...been trying since m/c in August and at 42 am starting to think it may not happen. No idea when I OV so can but try!!!

I already have an 11 year old daughter (had 2 m/c's shortly after I had her)...her father was killed in an accident just over 2 years ago...my fiance has two boy's one of 11 one of 7....we would so love a child together before it gets too late!!

Jacci.xx

Welcome to the thread and so sorry to hear about your m/c nd loosing your partner. Have they been able to determin any reason for the m/c?

Im using OPK's and temping this month, it our 20th month trying so hoping for a miracle!

Don't know which calculator you girls are looking at but have you seen this one -
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/duedatecalculator.php

It's scary!!!!!

Hi girls....Can I join you??

CD5 today :witch: arrived 3rd Feb

Trying OPK's this month as need all the help we can get...been trying since m/c in August and at 42 am starting to think it may not happen. No idea when I OV so can but try!!!

I already have an 11 year old daughter (had 2 m/c's shortly after I had her)...her father was killed in an accident just over 2 years ago...my fiance has two boy's one of 11 one of 7....we would so love a child together before it gets too late!!

Jacci.xx

Hi and welcome!
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, I am sure you will get your wish for a new member to your family.

Have you thought about temping to see when you ov?

Don't know which calculator you girls are looking at but have you seen this one -
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/duedatecalculator.php

It's scary!!!!!

This is the one I was looking for Kath! Im getting obsessed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->