Looking for december testers

well, when i was testing early, I was getting faint positives with only smu. So I say its possible.

Good to know. I have only tested with fmu except 10 dpo then i tested every time i went to the bathroom which was definitely a mistake all bfns although i swear i saw the faintest of faint lines on my second go round but convinced myself i was seeing things and disposed of it. I havent tested since the last test i took that day needed a break because i was driving myself nuts.

Wow look at your temps! I'm so jealous, are they normally like that?!

No never, this is honestly the first time my chart has ever looked like this. Im normally have low running temps like usually 96.5 pre o and then 97.20- 97.5 post ov never in the 98 range which is why i found myself being optimistic and testing early like literally from 4 dpo and 10 dpo. but i was a glutten for punishment because they were pretty much all bfns and i havent got the heart to test again until af is due so wednesday. I hope that this is a good sign especially since they havent started to go down yet.

I know how you feel rockstarlove9! DH's birthday is Saturday and a BFP would be an awesome gift for both of us. We tested yesterday because I've been sick with cold like symptoms since Friday only to be a bfn! Which I was prepared for but it still don't make it any easier. It is like everyone around me is pregnant and I'm so happy for them but extremely jealous.

Ugh. I was feeling hopeful and tested...i got a BFN but i didnt hold my bladder long so i could barely pee. Im about 3-5 days late approx..shouldnt i have at least got a faint line?
Im debating if i should test in the morning or just wait a few days. I have 1 more test left..although i could buy more.

im really not the expert havent got my bfp yet but i would say wait and maybe try after youve been holding your pee for a few hrs, you could have implanted or ovulated a little later than you thought. As they keep telling me your not out to af shows her face.

I know how you feel rockstarlove9! DH's birthday is Saturday and a BFP would be an awesome gift for both of us. We tested yesterday because I've been sick with cold like symptoms since Friday only to be a bfn! Which I was prepared for but it still don't make it any easier. It is like everyone around me is pregnant and I'm so happy for them but extremely jealous.

yeah i think if it doesnt work out this time im gonna take a break for a while plus ive been taking clomid and i know you need to take a break from then occasionally as well. I'll still temp just because i have pcos and if i dont i wont ever know when to expect a period because i wont know when i ovulated and ill drive myself nuts. Fx this is your cycle.

I tested today and got a BFN.
I didnt use fmu or smu, i also didnt hold my bladder long so i could barely pee. Im about 3-4 days late with AF. Going to try again tomorrow morning.

I didnt use fmu or smu, i also didnt hold my bladder long so i could barely pee. Im about 3-4 days late with AF. Going to try again tomorrow morning.

Best of luck to you I hope you get your bfp. I tested last at 10 dpo. I went a little crazy and tested every time i went to the bathroom. I thought i saw a very faint line on my second time going but i have convinced myself that that was my mind playing tricks on me cuz i want it so bad and every test that day afterwards was bfn.

Best of luck to you I hope you get your bfp. I tested last at 10 dpo. I went a little crazy and tested every time i went to the bathroom. I thought i saw a very faint line on my second time going but i have convinced myself that that was my mind playing tricks on me cuz i want it so bad and every test that day afterwards was bfn.

If its still negative for me tomorrow morning im going to wait a week and see if AF shows her ugly face. If not ill keep testing :)

Are coldlike symptoms a symptom? I've felt like a sore throat is on its way since Friday. I'm feeling random cramping today too...one kinda under my rib in my lower back. And im rrally tired. Laying down to nap now.

And rockstarlove9, if I may say you certainly sound pregnant! All my research says for most, even if you were, you were testing too early to get any kind of bfp. I'm due for AF weds too. I'll test with you if my Temps stay up!!

Are coldlike symptoms a symptom? I've felt like a sore throat is on its way since Friday. I'm feeling random cramping today too...one kinda under my rib in my lower back. And im rrally tired. Laying down to nap now.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/blog/2008/10/runny-nose-in-very-early-pregnancy/

That's what I keep hearing. So fx'd its a good sign for both of us. I've had mucus(sinus drainage) since Friday now just a dry cough.

And rockstarlove9, if I may say you certainly sound pregnant! All my research says for most, even if you were, you were testing too early to get any kind of bfp. I'm due for AF<script id="gpt-impl-0.442298829697072" src="https://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_76.js"></script> weds too. I'll test with you if my Temps stay up!!

Thanks glad to know I have a testing buddy. Im probably gonna test with the fmu and if af hasnt shown up by the time i get off work test again if i can find a three pack of test if not ill test again the next morning. Although af usually shows up right around the time i start work to make the day great ( im being sarcastic of course) so hopefully well both get bfps wednesday!!!

If its still negative for me tomorrow morning im going to wait a week and see if AF shows her ugly face. If not ill keep testing :)

I hope she doesnt and you get bfp. I know you must be dying for answers

well, when i was testing early, I was getting faint positives with only smu. So I say its possible.

Good to know. I have only tested with fmu except 10 dpo then i tested every time i went to the bathroom which was definitely a mistake all bfns although i swear i saw the faintest of faint lines on my second go round but convinced myself i was seeing things and disposed of it. I havent tested since the last test i took that day needed a break because i was driving myself nuts.

No never, this is honestly the first time my chart has ever looked like this. Im normally have low running temps like usually 96.5 pre o and then 97.20- 97.5 post ov never in the 98 range which is why i found myself being optimistic and testing early like literally from 4 dpo and 10 dpo. but i was a glutten for punishment because they were pretty much all bfns and i havent got the heart to test again until af is due so wednesday. I hope that this is a good sign especially since they havent started to go down yet.

mmm you look like you have a triphasic chart :thumbup: thats really good news!!! i had one as well and tested bfn at 9dpo i had to wait a week again for af not to show up to have a :bfp: just relax and dont think about it so much cause it will drive you crazy and stress is not that good :winkwink: :wacko: and i rally do think you have a very big chance this month!! :happydance:

lots and lot of :baby::dust::dust:

Pretty sure I'm out ladies. :( this morning I woke naturally at 6 and my temp was 97.2. Huge dip. Goes to show how charting helps with knowing what's normal for your body. Then I dozed off and my temping alarm went off at 630. Temped again and it was 97.9...not a big dip. I'm gonna bank the earlier one was more accurate, but trying to be an optimist. I did just test and it was a bfn. I'm going to keep the 630 temp though :) Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment so I'll hopefully have some answers soon and a plan. Makes me feel a little less hopeless about all this.

mmm you look like you have a triphasic chart :thumbup: thats really good news!!! i had one as well and tested bfn at 9dpo i had to wait a week again for af not to show up to have a :bfp: just relax and dont think about it so much cause it will drive you crazy and stress is not that good :winkwink: :wacko: and i rally do think you have a very big chance this month!! :happydance:

lots and lot of :baby::dust::dust:

I think Im out I tested this morning and gotta BFN I almost cried. I cant help but think with af being due tomorrow and being 14 dpo that if im still getting a bfn that she will definitely be here. Im bummed I thought for sure this would be my cycle I think I need a mental health break from ttc, as i feel im starting to crack at the seams.:cry::cry::cry:

Pretty sure I'm out ladies. :( this morning I woke naturally at 6 and my temp was 97.2. Huge dip. Goes to show how charting helps with knowing what's normal for your body. Then I dozed off and my temping alarm went off at 630. Temped again and it was 97.9...not a big dip. I'm gonna bank the earlier one was more accurate, but trying to be an optimist. I did just test and it was a bfn. I'm going to keep the 630 temp though :) Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment so I'll hopefully have some answers soon and a plan. Makes me feel a little less hopeless about all this.

A temp dip doesnt necessarily mean your out. Being honest having a sustained high temp doesnt mean a bfp because my temp has yet to dip although I didnt get to temp today because I had such a horrible night last night and got almost no sleep so didnt think it would be to accurate, and I still got a bfn today at 14 dpo. Im pretty sure Im out myself but hopefully your doctors appointment goes good.

rockstarlove9: Don't give up just yet! You are not out till the witch shows up! I'm right there with you...af is due Friday for me and I'm hoping and praying this is our month! Both of our charts look promising.

So I guess having a beautiful chart with high temps doesn't guarantee a bfp tested this morning at 14 dpo and bfn I wanted to cry af is due tomorrow and with all the activity going in my uterus right now I can't be sure she won't make an early visit today. I won't test again til Thursday mostly because I'm pretty sure she's coming and the bfn this morning really disappointed me. Part of me wants to hold out hope mostly because I did the math and if I implanted at 8 dpo but started out with a really low hcg level like one or two at the normal hormOnal rise I would still be barely enough to read in a 10 miu test and the test I used this morning was at least 25 of not 40 I bought some cheap ones from target yesterday but didn't locate the sensitivity. I think I'm out the game and I won't lie I feel crappy about it
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

rockstarlove9: Don't give up just yet! You are not out till the witch shows up! I'm right there with you...af is due Friday for me and I'm hoping and praying this is our month! Both of our charts look promising.

Thanks for the support. I hope and pray this our month too. But I cant help but think if im not positive this far ovulation im out.

So I guess having a beautiful chart with high temps doesn't guarantee a bfp tested this morning at 14 dpo and bfn I wanted to cry af is due tomorrow and with all the activity going in my uterus right now I can't be sure she won't make an early visit today. I won't test again til Thursday mostly because I'm pretty sure she's coming and the bfn this morning really disappointed me. Part of me wants to hold out hope mostly because I did the math and if I implanted at 8 dpo but started out with a really low hcg level like one or two at the normal hormOnal rise I would still be barely enough to read in a 10 miu test and the test I used this morning was at least 25 of not 40 I bought some cheap ones from target yesterday but didn't locate the sensitivity. I think I'm out the game and I won't lie I feel crappy about it
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I know how you feel. We had a MC in February. It would have been our first. We waited 3 months before we started ttc again. Every time I get af I would break down and cry. I've gotten stronger but it still bothers me. Everyone is like you think about it too much - quit trying and it will happen. Well that is easier said than done. It's around me everywhere - I have a coworker pregnant with twins (she just found out last week she wasnt even trying). It is all on facebook - I have a bunch of prego friends on facebook. It's sad but i have to unfollow them bc It still hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->