Looking for december testers

Holliems I can see something faint! Fx for you!

Holliems - you are starting to build a good case! I mean, all those different tests having a line? Plus your temp. Mmmmhmm :)

Holliems - you are starting to build a good case! I mean, all those different tests having a line? Plus your temp. Mmmmhmm :)

I know! I don't know what to make of it. If it were someone else I'd say girrl you're pregnant but it's me and I don't FEEL pregnant. Any symptoms I have could go either way.

Yeah I know how you feel. I wouldn't say I was 100% pregnant if it were me either. Curious to see more in the next few days :D. Are you testing tomorrow? Can't remember if you said.

Well if DH buys the tests then I will be. I'm sure he will. I told him if they come out negative then I'll do whatever he wants...which will probably be go see the Star Wars movie. (He knows I don't like theaters)

Like uterine lining tissue... it's not quite like toilet paper.

I dont know what uterine lining tissue looks like, but this was tissue-like. Anyway still tons of Creamy CM and some random twinges of cramping.

It's 3 am. Can't sleep. Won't be temping today :( Took another Walmart cheapie. Not sure if it looks darker. Sorry the lighting is bad..
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/E03A9318-C30E-4687-9EE6-0EDB24260AE5_zpsatlwzzep.jpg

I commented on the other thread. The line looks darker today to me. My experience with walmart cheapie is it takes the line a while to get dark. When I had a strong line on frer walmart's line was faint. I still love that test though.

Hi ladies, would love to join in! I'm 11 dpo, AF is due any day now. I usually have a 12-14 day LP. 11th cycle, and this time gave up and was NTNP, I still temped though, just wasn't crazy about planning our BDing and just relaxed.

I've also been relaxed this whole tww, nut even thinking about it really, because I've just decided it probably isn't going to happen. This is the last month I want it to, since baby would come in August. I'm going back to school so now want a summer baby so I don't need a semester off!

Well, haven't been symptom spotting until my face broke out over the last couple days. This is the first time this has happened since I stopped bcp in Jan. Hoping maybe this could be it! My temp is still up, been the same the last 4 days. Typically 11 dpo it will start to fall...

I'm not testing until after this weekend waiting for AF (hopefully I hold out) and want fmu so going to try to wait until Wed when I'm working from home, I don't know if I could keep my mouth shut at work I'd be so excited!

Holliems - I see a faint line on this morning's test! Good luck!

I think so? It's so light I can't tell. I wish I had another to take in the morning. So mad I went test crazy too early and already used the others haha.

looks like you got your BFP congrats...

still BFN :growlmad: Im hoping that maybe i can get a bfp soon. Yesterday a clear whitish fluid came out of my boobs (TMI sorry) and I also have had another rise in bbt the past few days plus the sore boobs. Still counting everything as pms for now though. I want to test again today but kind of see it as being useless. Has anyone gotten a neg on the morning of 10 dpo and then got a bfp later in the day?

Gosh the tww sucks - I'm so ready for next weekend so I will know something. Symptoms 9dpo - gassy (as always) lol, slight cramps, break out on forehead, creamy cm, and complete exhaustion. fx'd!

Here's my ghost line on frer today at 8dpo. Wondfo was bfn. Testing again tomorrow.

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 16
Today 10dpo I have had really thick white cm is this a sign?

I had a white line on my 8 DPO FRER. I had completely given up. I know early to give up but I had gone through all my tests thinking i wasn't even going to bother trying next month. Got this this morning.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/58B00E2B-C43B-4D7C-8DBF-1A6B55FC3693_zpsezqk2uxp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->