• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for december testers

Congratulations holliems! Fantastic news! Xxx

(Goes to other thread to obsess over your symptoms by DPO)

Well I got the "I'm out" feeling. Cramping and just had spotting...congrats holliems I have followed the you this tww.

So... I had to leave work I was feeling so crappy again. Figured I'd buy another brand of test, because if I'm not pregnant something is really wrong with me. Does anybody else see it? I've never had a second line on these - is this brand trustworthy? It's New Choice from Dollar Tree.

Attachments

• 20151204_140842-1-800x501.jpg
    20151204_140842-1-800x501.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 22
I see it fairy. But no idea how accurate or trustworthy that brand is.

I see it too fairy! Take the top off. I used that brand when I found out about youngest daughter. It was faint!

I took it apart and its clear as day!! Just trying not to get my hopes too high since I had negatives earlier today.

I'm not supposed to test without my husband so I'll try to convince him to let me test tonight. I bought two of these.

That's like me
And my OH fairy cat, we have to do it together. But is secretly still do it 😏

Lol... I couldn't stand waiting around for him.

Guess im talking to myself at this point but oh well its good to vent...So I went a little poas crazy and literally tested everytime i went to the bathroom today. ALL BFNS... smh so i decided I wont test again until maybe tuesday or wednesday af is due around then so that way I wont have to see anymore bfns for a few days... Wont lie im disheartened my bodies playing tricks on me again this month...

Mind if I join? I'm currently 5dpo. Really hoping for a BFP before Christmas. I keep telling DH, every time he asks what I want for Christmas, that all I want is to be pregnant. AF is due on either 12/10 or 12/11. So far I haven't poas, and I don't really intend to until I'm at least 9dpo. :shrug:

Hubby said no testing tonight so I had to take another frer. There's something super faint, but not convinced yet. It is a thicker faint line than my fake line last cycle. What I'm confused about is why the dollar tree would show a darker faint line than frer? Since the word on the internet is frer detects like 6 miu.

Attachments

• 2015-12-04 16.18.57-640x360.jpg
    2015-12-04 16.18.57-640x360.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 21
Guess im talking to myself at this point but oh well its good to vent...So I went a little poas crazy and literally tested everytime i went to the bathroom today. ALL BFNS... smh so i decided I wont test again until maybe tuesday or wednesday af is due around then so that way I wont have to see anymore bfns for a few days... Wont lie im disheartened my bodies playing tricks on me again this month...

Rockstar - 10DPO is still quite early, so I wouldn't necessarily give up yet! Your temps look promising, though I'd wait and see what happens over the next couple of days. Testing multiple times a day probably will just keep driving you crazy and more disappointment. I try and wait until at least 12 DPO if I have a reason to test (like we'll be going out with friends and I may have a drink or two) otherwise I just wait for AF. I can't handle the disappointment, since it isn't really over until AF shows up!

You ladies are so funny, having an agreement with your SO to test together but do it anyways! No judgement here, I just would never agree to that! My DH doesn't even know half the times I've tested, I just let him know once AF arrives.

Mind if I join? I'm currently 5dpo. Really hoping for a BFP before Christmas. I keep telling DH, every time he asks what I want for Christmas, that all I want is to be pregnant. AF is due on either 12/10 or 12/11. So far I haven't poas, and I don't really intend to until I'm at least 9dpo. :shrug:

We are due for af at the same time. We can wait together. Welcome aboard :)

Rockstar I did the same thing! I also said I'd wait to test but we see how THAT went! :laugh2:

Fairy I see that one better than the last!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->