Looking for december testers

Ok 11 dpo today and temp went back up!!! My drop is usually day 12, so if it doesn't drop tomorrow, I'm testing!!!!

Ps this happened a few days ago too ...this morning I woke early at 6:17 (I have a 630 testing alarm). Lay there a little while before decided to test since I had just woken from a sound sleep. 98.1. Then at 6:30 when I usually test (but am usually sleeping soundly) I tested again and it was 97.9. Which one to keep?

I would definitely keep the first one. I think ff allows a 15 min window. I've tested at 6:15 a lot from waking up shortly before my 6:30 alarm.

Tested yesterday, BFN. Was bummed but temp was still up so thought there was hope. Temp fell this morning so, expect AF to arrive this afternoon 😭

well i just got my :xmas9: :bfp: :yipee: and i got so excited screaming i ended up having a headache :D :D :haha:

sending :baby: :dust: to ALL hope the :witch: dose not show up for you :argh:

i truly believe this is a lucky threat!! sooo many :bfp: this month :happydance:

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (2).png
    chartgraph_module (2).png
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
well i just got my :xmas9: :bfp: :yipee: and i got so excited screaming i ended up having a headache :D :D :haha:

i truly believe this is a lucky threat!! sooo many :bfp: this month :happydance:

yeeeeeeyyyyy! Congratulations, so happy for you!! xxx

Congrats Arrow! !!!! Hope to be joining you soon! :)

Yay ARROW!!!! CONGRATS!!!! Come join the Aug thread in the pregnancy forum!

Good luck juulinxo! Can't wait to check in tomorrow!

I'll be testing tomorrow if temp stays up! Never tested before...does it matter when you do it or how long to wait before peeing?

I'll be testing tomorrow if temp stays up! Never tested before...does it matter when you do it or how long to wait before peeing?

Most say to use FMU. But some of us test better with SMU. Good luck!!

well, when i was testing early, I was getting faint positives with only smu. So I say its possible.

well, when i was testing early, I was getting faint positives with only smu. So I say its possible.

Good to know. I have only tested with fmu except 10 dpo then i tested every time i went to the bathroom which was definitely a mistake all bfns although i swear i saw the faintest of faint lines on my second go round but convinced myself i was seeing things and disposed of it. I havent tested since the last test i took that day needed a break because i was driving myself nuts.

Good to know. I have only tested with fmu except 10 dpo then i tested every time i went to the bathroom which was definitely a mistake all bfns although i swear i saw the faintest of faint lines on my second go round but convinced myself i was seeing things and disposed of it. I havent tested since the last test i took that day needed a break because i was driving myself nuts.

Wow look at your temps! I'm so jealous, are they normally like that?!

Ugh. I was feeling hopeful and tested...i got a BFN but i didnt hold my bladder long so i could barely pee. Im about 3-5 days late approx..shouldnt i have at least got a faint line?
Im debating if i should test in the morning or just wait a few days. I have 1 more test left..although i could buy more.

So I need to vent and symptom dump mostly because im driving myself insane today with internet research since im at work and cant poas until wednesday I wont let myself i af is due wednesday and since my last bfn at 10 dpo I dont wanna set myself up for failure. Here's why I think I should be getting or already gotten my bfp by this point:

1- my bbt chart. My temperatures are usually low and even after my last round of clomid they never got this high and started to decline slowly at 7 dpo. This cycle they are up the highest i think they have ever been while since ive been charting and are rising and mainitaining. The doctor even said it was a model chart when he looked at it at seven dpo this time so im thinking I should get my bfp but I know charts arent set in stone and just because the temps are still high doesnt mean af wont show her face.

2. My boobs like seriously they feel like weights i have had sore boobs in previous cycle but they were never heavy feeling they never really got noticeably bigger and they usually taper off by now. This cycle they are noticeably bigger, i used a bra today that i had previously stopped using because it had gotten to big and today its to small not even covering my nipple. and they still feel heavy and my nipples are super sensitive. and they were leaking the other day a clear whitish fluid. idk if thats a good sign but ive never had it happen before.

3. Im craving sweets. I know that can be a pms symptom except for the fact i hate sweets like i dont eat them except for cherry pie and i usualy dont crave them like ever. But the past few days i have had craving for sweets peach cobbler in specific. I also know that could be mental because i want a bfp so i wont put that as a bonifide side just mention it.

4. im finding myself more tired. But i also have been working more. and im crabby and short tempered.

The thing that has me most convinced is my breast pain and growth. I hate af being so close and being to much of a chicken to test but i guess. thats just life. I know that some of these symtoms can also be explained by pms although i have never had pms make my boobs get any bigger normally just a little bit of tingly nipples.

I feel so much better now thank you ladies for letting me rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->