**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Hello, please add me for the 25th! Good luck to you all, ladies!

I havnt joined a testing thread in a really long time but since I'm feeling positive about this month!

You can add me to the 10th!

Yay Milty.... Stay ++++ Girl!!!

I'll add U!!!

Hi there, can you please add me to the 4th. I'll probably test early though as I cannot help myself.
Hope July is lucky for us all.

X

Added Ladies!!!! :dust: to ALL!!!!!

Wendyk07 Ur chart looks good!!!

Added Ladies!!!! :dust: to ALL!!!!!

Wendyk07 Ur chart looks good!!!

That's what I thought this morning until I googled. :(
We'll see what tomorrows temp is and I might do a sneaky wee test. :)

AF due yesterday...testing tomorrow July 1st. She is late and hoping she stays away!

Woooohooooo Testing starts Tom!!!

Let get those **SPARKS!**!!

:bfp: 's

Hi! Can you please put me down for July 25th. Really hoping this month is going to work! PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA!

I am sorry Sis... I put the 29th but my blood test at the doctors is actually on the 24th... I will be testing early for sure though.

Sorry for the extra work can you please change it?

Put me down for the 29th please. I had a chemical this month - bleed started today. Hoping for a normal length cycle, if not the 29th won't be right.

Put me down for the 29th please. I had a chemical this month - bleed started today. Hoping for a normal length cycle, if not the 29th won't be right.

Sorry Hun, I know how heartbreaking these can be. ((((Hugs))))

Thanks :) I thought I was OK about it, I am OK about it (I know it's for a reason) but actually I just want to sit and :cry: which is very not like me. I was SO excited on Saturday. Bah:nope:

Thank you for starting the thread!!!!

Please put me down for July 31st.

Maybe we'll have a little Sweden conceived baby on the way this month!! :winkwink:

Ok I think I got everyone Please let me know if I forgot anyone!!!!
The fertility meds make me :dohh:

Hi hun can you put me down for the 12th. xx

Thanks :) I thought I was OK about it, I am OK about it (I know it's for a reason) but actually I just want to sit and :cry: which is very not like me. I was SO excited on Saturday. Bah:nope:

Sorry Gertrude :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->