• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Sorry AF got U.... I'll put u down for the 29th maybe u will still get a BFP this month!!! :hugs:

Mapleroo .... Wendy.... Felcity ..... Hope the witch stays always!!!!

Not looking good for me with another temp dip this morning. I will get to test again this month though. :)

Sorry AF got U.... I'll put u down for the 29th maybe u will still get a BFP this month!!! :hugs:

Not looking good for me with another temp dip this morning. I will get to test again this month though. :)

Oh darn it! Sorry that temp rise wasn't the start of a triphasic chart
:hugs: Stupid random temp spikes.

It's pretty crap when it happens. I'll know the next time not to read to much into it. I actually had two different temps this morning as i woke at 3am and 9am both had to be adjusted to my normal 7am but one would give me a temp hike and the other a dip. It was hard to choose but I went with the dip and will see what tomorrow brings. Im 11dpo so AF still 3-4 days away. There may still be hope. :)

I have no faith in Tri charts as I've never been pg with one...

Oh and oddly I get a Tri chart ever Nov.:shrug:

Other times too but I still think its odd

It's pretty crap when it happens. I'll know the next time not to read to much into it. I actually had two different temps this morning as i woke at 3am and 9am both had to be adjusted to my normal 7am but one would give me a temp hike and the other a dip. It was hard to choose but I went with the dip and will see what tomorrow brings. Im 11dpo so AF still 3-4 days away. There may still be hope. :)

Oh heck yes! Thats good news. Im due tomorrow at 11 dpo. It went down a tad this morning, but nothing significant. Im not very hopeful though. Not really feelin' it this month lol

That is odd...Hmm wonder why...

Good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust:

Felicity - Thanks hun - sorry it looks like an evap to you and of course you will know what to do - jump, scream, laugh, cry all at once :winkwink:

Country - Sorry the witch showed hun :hugs:

Wendy - Sorry for your losses to hun :hugs: you are still not out yet :flower:

Congrats Driving - :happydance::happydance:

Gertrude - Sorry hun I know how heartbreaking they can be - don't give up:hugs:

Sis4Us - Thanks hun - I have two boys as well :happydance:

AFM - I guess I need to wait a bit longer - a week since my DNC and my test is bright as a light:cry: if I get one of those in a few months I will be jumping for joy:haha: but for now I guess I :coffee::coffee::coffee:

:hugs:

X

That's very odd. I don't think I will every fully understand temping. I've never had a tri chart. Not even when i got bfps. :)

Sigh. Thinking this is a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage. Just started spotting red blood... :(

Driving - Fingers crossed its not :thumbup: when is she due? or are you late - can you not go to docs and have HCG tested - BIG :hugs:

X

Driving - I have my fingers crossed for you, I hope your little bean sticks!! :hugs:

Thank you so much, ladies, it means so much to me. Unfortunately, this was the shortest happiness over a BFP... I had my bloods drawn today and HCG was only 2. It must have dropped since Monday's test... I was not surprised, as it looked like AF was coming, red blood w/clots and all.

Oh well. Pls put me down for July 31... though with the hormone mess, August will be more likely.

Thank you so much, ladies, it means so much to me. Unfortunately, this was the shortest happiness over a BFP... I had my bloods drawn today and HCG was only 2. It must have dropped since Monday's test... I was not surprised, as it looked like AF was coming, red blood w/clots and all.

Oh well. Pls put me down for July 31... though with the hormone mess, August will be more likely.

I'm so sorry Hun. It totally sucks. :(

Sorry to hear that Driving I will put U down for the 31st!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"