• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

OMG!!! I thought I was out for June. I had 3 days of brown spotting, pretty heavy, thought AF was here. But, temp was still up. I just tested and clearly positive. So I did have a long cycle and am only dpo 12...

OMG!!! I thought I was out for June. I had 3 days of brown spotting, pretty heavy, thought AF was here. But, temp was still up. I just tested and clearly positive. So I did have a long cycle and am only dpo 12...

Congratulations!!!!!!

So, this was my weird cycle - I usually have really clockwork 28-29 day cycles. Temp rise on CD 22. Tested on DPO 9 - negative. Had a drop of blood, followed by brown spotting, which turned pretty heavy. Figured AF was coming and I had a short luteal phase. Had too much to drink (arrrgh!!). Today, at dpo 12 or cd 2, brown spotting stopped and temp was still up - was going to have another drink but tested first just in case, and was stunned. I guess I did have that mythical implantation bleed.

Stick, little one...

Baby dust to everyone!

Congratulations Driving280, you give me hope :flower:

I got this this morning, really praying this is it and not a nasty evap, have had too many of those over the last 14 cycles :cry: :B&M TESTS 010.jpg

Lots of :dust: to everyone, lets hope this thread is really lucky and goes with a great bang :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS. Xxxxxxxx

I got this this morning, really praying this is it and not a nasty evap, have had too many of those over the last 14 cycles :cry: :View attachment 638403

Lots of :dust: to everyone, lets hope this thread is really lucky and goes with a great bang :happydance:

It's very clear Hun. Doesn't look like an evap to me. Hope it's your BFP and it gets darker over the next few days. Xxx

Well my temp took quite a nose dive this morning, I have a headache and I'm feeling a bit crampy. I could have swore I saw something on an ic this morning but when it dried it was a clear evap and just visable. It's not looking good but we'll see what tomorrow brings. :)

Afternoon Ladies

Just stalking at the moment - as out of action for a month or so:cry: see sig

Good luck ladies - come on you can do it :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Congrats Drivung I'll bump U up and U will be our 1st BFP whoohoo!!! :dance:

Wendy... Try to stay ++++ U aren't out till she shows!!!

Felcity..... I see a shadow let me know When u are confident..... Looking good!!:thumbup:

Garfie...... So sorry for All your losses hope u get your rainbow real soon!!!

I got this this morning, really praying this is it and not a nasty evap, have had too many of those over the last 14 cycles :cry: :View attachment 638403

Looks different than an evap to me.... Good luck!!

I'm 9dpo today and temp took a dip. I guess things could go either way at this point. Feeling crampy today. Due in 2 days

Could you please put me down for July 7?, although I'm not holding my breath this cycle!! Good luck ladies!!

Afternoon Ladies

Just stalking at the moment - as out of action for a month or so:cry: see sig

Good luck ladies - come on you can do it :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. :hugs::hugs:

I'm 9dpo today and temp took a dip. I guess things could go either way at this point. Feeling crampy today. Due in 2 days

Mine took a dive as well. Fingers crossed hun. Xx

Well AF showed yesterday... onto my 3rd month ttc... Testing July 29

So sorry for your loss Garfie:hugs:

Thank you Ladies for the positive vibes, just took another test and BFN after a four hour hold, same brand just different test: more b&m tests 002.jpg

knew it was going to be an evap they always are :cry: OH says I won't know what to do with myself if I actually got a Positive!! :haha:

Sorry AF got U.... I'll put u down for the 29th maybe u will still get a BFP this month!!! :hugs:

Mapleroo .... Wendy.... Felcity ..... Hope the witch stays always!!!!

I'll be testing a bit later this time, July 28

Good luck ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"