**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Still same... Any charting mavens that want to have a look at my chart and tell me whether I can still be in?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/445952

Driving - you aren't out yet.

AF showed for me last night :( On to a natural cycle with no clomid now.

Congrats Wendy.

I was wondering who the forth BFP was going to be. Last few months that has been our average. Now we need to break it with more!! Come on we have a couple days left of July....

Yeah Wendy!!!! So happy for you! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I started slightly spotting today. Not sure what to make of that. It's usually all or nothing for me. I am having cramps though. We'll see by tomorrow.

I started slightly spotting today. Not sure what to make of that. It's usually all or nothing for me. I am having cramps though. We'll see by tomorrow.

Yay gardeninggirl your back! I was getting worried about you. Sorry about the spotting. Did anything else ever come of those tests?

Still same... Any charting mavens that want to have a look at my chart and tell me whether I can still be in?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/445952

I an no expert Hun but I think your O date is a day later than FF has put in and that the dip three days ago could be implantation meaning that you would still be testing a little early. Again though i Still count mysrlf as a temoung virgin. just when i think im getting it i read sonething else and im stumped. Either way there is no way you are out yet. Everything crossed for you. X

Everything crossed for you Hun. X

AFM- I'm just hoping this bean sticks. I am excited and very nervous at the same time. I plan on doing another frer tomorrow to make sure the line is darker. This is the down side to testing early. :)

AFM- I'm just hoping this bean sticks. I am excited and very nervous at the same time. I plan on doing another frer tomorrow to make sure the line is darker. This is the down side to testing early. :)

I've got everything crossed that this is sticky!!!

You deserve it :) FX for you! :happydance:

Does anyone want to do the August thread??? Makin sure b4 I start another one!!!

Let me know if u want It!!!

Yay gardeninggirl your back! I was getting worried about you. Sorry about the spotting. Did anything else ever come of those tests?

I get busy at work on the weekends! Nothing really happened with the tests. I think the sooner you take them out of the case the more pink the evap gets. Not sure. I may test that theory out sometime. Still haven't started. My body is really being stubborn this month. I may test one more time to double check.

Hi everyone!
Just checking in with u all... I'm either 8/10 dpo today.... FF says 10, but I say 8!
I did a test yesterday, and it was bfn.... But silly me had another look after about four hours and there was a faint but definite second line....
Tested again this morning, smu, bfn!
I know our chances aren't great this month, I slipped a disk two days before O... So we didn't get as much BDing in as we'd hoped!!
I'm gonna test every morning until either AF or BFP!!!!!!

How is everyone doing?

Hi everyone,
I'm just checking in on everyone? How u all doing?

AFM I've tested at 8dpo, 9dpo, and today, 10dpo.... All BFN... Although as per above I did have faint but definite lines on the 8dpo and 9dpo tests, but outside the time limit... So I've discounted them (and it kills me)

I think AF is due on Saturday, but I've decided to keep testing until either AF or BFP!!

xxxx

Okay AF! Let's get this over with. Will you please show up today? I do not want you at the beach.

I said I would test a little HPT theory. Here it is.

Evaps can have color. It's the test chemicals changing with time. Anything after the 10 minute window is nada. That would be why the package tells me not to look at them after 10 minutes. :growlmad:

Today I took a test and took it apart before the 10 min window. It had a very strong pink evap within 30 min. I took another one, took it apart at 15 minutes and I'm seeing a light pink evap but it's not quite dry yet.

Soooo I guess the tests will get a stronger evap if you take them apart very early.

What I need to do...stop taking them apart and there will be no strange evaps. :dohh: :haha:

Does anyone want to do the August thread??? Makin sure b4 I start another one!!! Let me know if u want It!!!

OK so if you start the August thread I definitely want on!!

This weekend was the first af after d&c on 6/26 sooo ready to go. Haven't tried charting yet. But may if this month isn't successful. :wacko:

Baby dust to all!

I started the NEW threads Ladies!!!

AFM.... freakin out i was suppose to go thur for my scan but got a dark opk today and went to the FS
Glad I did I have 2 Follies on my left side A 21mm and a 17mm i would have missed O by thur!!!

Bad thing DH went to dallas this AM hopefully he will be back by thur or he will miss the BOAT!!! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->