**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Brandy - Your beta numbers look great! You must be THRILLED!

Hi everyone!
Just checking in with u all... I'm either 8/10 dpo today.... FF says 10, but I say 8!
I did a test yesterday, and it was bfn.... But silly me had another look after about four hours and there was a faint but definite second line....
Tested again this morning, smu, bfn!
I know our chances aren't great this month, I slipped a disk two days before O... So we didn't get as much BDing in as we'd hoped!!
I'm gonna test every morning until either AF or BFP!!!!!!

How is everyone doing?

Brandy - Your beta numbers look great! You must be THRILLED!

Thanks you! Yes I'm am super excited :) sucks I have to wait for 2 weeks to see how many there are and if everything is ok

Hi everyone!
Just checking in with u all... I'm either 8/10 dpo today.... FF says 10, but I say 8!
I did a test yesterday, and it was bfn.... But silly me had another look after about four hours and there was a faint but definite second line....
Tested again this morning, smu, bfn!
I know our chances aren't great this month, I slipped a disk two days before O... So we didn't get as much BDing in as we'd hoped!!
I'm gonna test every morning until either AF or BFP!!!!!!

How is everyone doing?

Everything crossed for you Hun. X

Thanks ladies, still sinking in here. Just hope it sticks. Can't get betas organised until after AF due date (Thursday) and even then I think it will Be the following Monday before the first bloods are done. Bit of an anxious week ahead of me but I will continue to POAS and make sure the lines get darker. :)

Still spotting, BFN, 9/10 DPO. I figure I'll get my progesterone tested, as many of you recommended, as well as everything else, if nothing happens in the next couple of months. Slightly depressed because DH will be traveling during August just when I expect to O, so I'll be out for August most likely...

Brilliant news Wendy. I'm delighted for you!!

Good news here today - temp dropped so i think AF might be on her way. Thank god!! On to August for me.

Good luck to everyone left to test. L xx

Congrats Wendy :happydance::happydance:

Any symptoms to share????:haha:

:hugs:

X

My temp went back up but I still have 2 days till my 'official' test date. I am going to try really hard to control myself :haha:

Congrats on all the bfps. Hoping you all have a happy and healthy 9 months.
Afm af arrived 1 day early however i'm now 3dpo so in the tww madness and mayhem. xx

Congrats Wendy :happydance::happydance:

Any symptoms to share????:haha:

:hugs:

X

I had no symptoms Hun. My temps stayed up and I was sure I saw a very faint line at 9dpo but camera wouldn't pick it up so bought a frer and got a line. X

My temp went back up but I still have 2 days till my 'official' test date. I am going to try really hard to control myself :haha:

Got everything crossed for you. I admire your will power. As you can probably tell I have none. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->