**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

My 9dpo tests.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7
This phone will only let me upload one at a time. Here's my tweak.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 7
I'm out this month AF is here. Good luck for all the others waiting on their BFP.

Sigh, still spotting at 8-9 DPO. Temps up but in the lower zone above coverline. Thinking AF is coming early this month. Did some research online and disheartened because there apparently is no scientific evidence at all associated with implantation bleeding.

Driving have you had your Progestrone tested? It might be good idea to look into it!

Driving - I agree with the other gals about progesterone testing, that is something that is easily fixable.

Weebubba - sorry hun.

Wendy - I'm really trying hard to see something there, but I don't. Could be my screen, FX'd for ya!

Driving - I agree with the other gals about progesterone testing, that is something that is easily fixable.

Weebubba - sorry hun.

Wendy - I'm really trying hard to see something there, but I don't. Could be my screen, FX'd for ya!

Nah I think you are right and there is nothing there. Going to try my hardest not to test today. I really will try lol

Fingers crossed you're still in with a chance Wendy.

I'm getting annoyed now. Still no AF. 8 days late and I know I'm not pg. just want her to arrive now so I can move on to the next cycle.

Fingers crossed you're still in with a chance Wendy.

I'm getting annoyed now. Still no AF. 8 days late and I know I'm not pg. just want her to arrive now so I can move on to the next cycle.

(((Hugs)))

That happened to me a few cycles back followed by one that was only 20 days long. Such a mind fu(k when this happens. :(

LalaR ..... Sorry AF is dragging on if u are still BF maybe try pumping a few and the take a few days off might help for her to show!! :shrug:

Wendy FX for ya!!!

Weebubba sorry the :witch: got U!!!

Wow, it has been pretty quiet around here!

Sorry to those that are out:hugs:Wishing you :dust: for August cycle

All my fingers crossed and :dust: for those in limbo with no :witch: but :bfn:. Hopefully it is still too early and you will all get your:bfp:

AFM...Nothing to report really. Only 7dpo and due in about 4 days. Temps have been weird this month, barely over the coverline and flat. I got a pretty good rise yesterday but nose dived today :shrug: Remains to be seen what this all means. Because I have zero self control I did test this morning :dohh: even though I decided I wouldn't test early this month. Of course :bfn: but I know it's still super early.

Good luck all!! We still have a few more days of July to end this month on a high note!

Do you see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 14
A larger pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
In one hand I am over the moon and on the other I am shitting myself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14