• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Thanks tiff, mammy and drsq. Hoping everybody gets their BFP this go.

Nosaint- my friend got 1 mature egg, it fertilised and she has a beautiful little boy now. It only take 1!

:thumbup: This is fabulous news!! The U/S tech this morning told me the exact same story, she had called someone yesterday w/ a positive pregnancy test after having only one egg.

raelynn, you poor thing!! Those stupid needles. I've jabbed myself in the fingertip a couple of times w/ the Gonal F needles. No fun at all.

I keep thinking about inky and squirt and it makes me smile drsquid. Maybe you can help me come up with cute names if I transfer any, I'm no good at stuff like that.

So I got the call. Finally. E2 is 2172, the little ones still have not grown. We're going to go ahead and get the 4 that are there. ER is schedule for Friday. I'm nervous and excited, worried a lot about none of them fertilizing cause we're not doing ICSI. I'll be on Vivelle patches and Crinone after the ER. Most likely will have a 3 day transfer which is fine by me cause I told my work I'd be back on Tuesday which is our busiest day of the month. Ovidrel shot in 10 minutes woo hoo!!

Noasaint- Glad I'm making you smile. Cause I have the squid name I had to go cephalopod related :) naming pets, naming actual kids... Hah I'm useless.
Fingers crossed for your Er

hey girls just popped in for an update........so yesterday i took a pregnancy test and i got a very light but visable line today i took another one and the line was light but defo darker than yesterday........iam now 6 days past ET and 13 days past trigger so it couldnt still be in my system could it??? and if it is y would the line get darker???? i no it was early to test but i couldnt help it :blush:
Girls i need some advise....,,,..,,..,,...

Tiff - lots of ladies get their BFP at this point! So I think your faint line is a very good sign - particularly if its getting darker!!

Keep testing and see if it continues to get darker!! Keep us posted!!

FX'd!!

Tiff - lots of ladies get their BFP at this point! So I think your faint line is a very good sign - particularly if its getting darker!!

Keep testing and see if it continues to get darker!! Keep us posted!!

FX'd!!

Thanks Hockey- i really hope this is it coz we got no frosties :cold: iam going to continue to test and i will defo keep ye posted i hope it continues to get darker:hugs:

How are you getting on????

Since I switched clinics, I don't get started until next week. So I'm really excited and anxious at the same time. Baseline is scheduled for Wednesday and start Lupron on Thursday.

Do you guys do blood tests over there to confirm?

Since I switched clinics, I don't get started until next week. So I'm really excited and anxious at the same time. Baseline is scheduled for Wednesday and start Lupron on Thursday.

Do you guys do blood tests over there to confirm?

Hockey- how exciting you are soon starting your journey to your BFP:happydance::hugs::happydance:

Ya i booked an appt. with my clinic and they are doing a pregnancy test on the 6/28 which is nxt thursday and a blood test and when iam 7 weeks they will do a ultrasound to hear the heart beat and to make sure the baby is growing correctly and then after that i will be transfered to the public hospital where they will scan me again when iam 4months and i will be looked after there until i give birth hwow does it work were you live???:cloud9:

Home from ER, feeling very crampy but that's it. Unfortunately only 2 eggsretrieved and other than that I have no info since no one advised me, they advised DH who didn't ask questions. Praying both fertilize.

Noasaint- fingers crossed for you. Are you doing icsi

nossaint- fx'd they fertilise........it only takes one:hugs:

Wow TiffTTC, hope that line keeps getting darker!!!!!

Nope not doing ICSI drsquid. How are you feeling?

Just got a wonderful call. Both eggs fertilized last night!!!! I'm so happy right now. Trying to remain cautious knowing they may not divide but I'm praying and wishing and trying to stay calm. Today I feel pretty good although I feel ravenous, I'm just very hungry for some reason. A little soreness trying to have a BM (sorry TMI) but no cramping thankfully.

Wow TiffTTC, hope that line keeps getting darker!!!!!

Nope not doing ICSI drsquid. How are you feeling?

Just got a wonderful call. Both eggs fertilized last night!!!! I'm so happy right now. Trying to remain cautious knowing they may not divide but I'm praying and wishing and trying to stay calm. Today I feel pretty good although I feel ravenous, I'm just very hungry for some reason. A little soreness trying to have a BM (sorry TMI) but no cramping thankfully.

Noasaint-i done another test today and it has got a good bit darker and the line came up straight away i actully really think this is it iam finnally pregnant:happydance::happydance: i think iam going to call my clinic on monday and tell them i got a positive test i wonder will they do a test earlyer than thursday i really cant wait till then i showed my mum the tests and she defo thinks iam pregnant shes all excited its kinda funny :haha:
and dont worry your eggies are going to keep dividing and its good your feeling ok how many are they putting back for you :hugs:

Noasaint - That is wonderful news! Congrats! Will be praying your two little embryos keep growing and growing!

Tiff - Congrats! Hopefully you can get in for a blood test soon to confirm!

AFM - Finally had some measurable follicles this morning! They're all pretty much hovering around 10. Left is a little behind with more around 7 and 8 but the right they measured 3 10s and an 11. Apparently my missing follicles popped back up too because today they counted 33 and the tech said I'll have plenty.

yay noasaint and tiff =)

im ok. ive had a headache for a few days since i switched to crinone. slept 12 hrs last night and imm still exhausted. damn progesterone.. doesnt let you symptom spot or read into anything.

yay noasaint and tiff =)

im ok. ive had a headache for a few days since i switched to crinone. slept 12 hrs last night and imm still exhausted. damn progesterone.. doesnt let you symptom spot or read into anything.

Oh boy. This is not fun! Didn't the stims make you tired too or was that lupron? I'm on Crinone as well, started this morning, so I'm waiting for the tiredness to kick in.

Fingers and toes are crossed right now waiting to hear what grade my little embies are and what time the transfer is tomorrow morning. It's been raining here for days which I completely love so I hope this means they are enjoying their little incubator.

Well I am happy to report ladies that this morning two beautiful embryos were transferred. 6AA and 7AA. It was quite painful as I have a ridge in my uterus that was preventing the catheter from passing through. Oh well, it will be worth it. Surprisingly the valium didn't make me too loopy.

You can see how they nicked the sides of them for the AH, kinda neat.

https://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/pressjunk/Misc/Embryos.jpg

Noasaint that is so great! Keeping my fingers crossed they snuggle in and stick around for 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->