• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Antral Follicle Count - its the count they do at the baseline that is an indicator of your ovarian reserve and how you may respond that cycle. When your my age (39) - that number is key!!

got it!
I don't get a blood test when I go for my baseline.... :shrug: I wonder what's up with that?:huh:

Maybe they only do it when your older like me or they do it but just don't mention the count to you. My old doctor would scan it but not actually make a note of the exact number.

I'm just an information junkie and I want to know everything I can possibly know! :winkwink:

Currently on day 3 of Gonal F injections (150iu). Had my baseline scan this past Monday and everything looked good, lining thin, no cysts and had 6 follicles showing on the left and 7 on the right but not sure if that even means anything or is important at this point.
Next scan on Tuesday so see how I'm responding and hopefully I'll have more of an idea then when EC will be :)

hey girls so i just came back from my clinic appt. and it offical iam PREGNANT iam 4 weeks today they didnt do a beta i dont think they do them ovr here but iam booked in for my 7 week scan on the 7/16 :wohoo::bunny::wohoo::happydance::happydance::cloud9::happydance::happydance: iam soooooooooo happy

i hope the good news continues on this thread ye are all truly unbeliveable women and iam so glad i meet ye all and got to shared my experiance with ye all its a bumpy ride from start to finish but everyone on this thread will get there BFP :hugs::kiss::hugs:

hey girls so i just came back from my clinic appt. and it offical iam PREGNANT iam 4 weeks today they didnt do a beta i dont think they do them ovr here but iam booked in for my 7 week scan on the 7/16 :wohoo::bunny::wohoo::happydance::happydance::cloud9::happydance::happydance: iam soooooooooo happy

i hope the good news continues on this thread ye are all truly unbeliveable women and iam so glad i meet ye all and got to shared my experiance with ye all its a bumpy ride from start to finish but everyone on this thread will get there BFP :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Amazing news, congratulations :happydance:

Great News TIFFTTC,
well done you........hopefully i wont be too long behind you. I have EC friday and take it from there, fingers crossed for an ET next week

hope you have a happy healthy 9 months ahead xx

Tiff that is fabulous news! Keep the BFP's coming! Sending everybody Babydust and pma. Xx

Congrats Tiff!

I'm triggering tonight! Super nervous!

Congrats Tiff!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Raelynn: best of luck!!! let us know how the shot went.

Triggered at 10pm tonight. I was a nervous wreck but I actually didn't feel a thing. I iced for a few minutes then it was over and done with so quickly. My hip muscle is a little stiff but I've been keeping a heating pad on it. I was all worked up for nothing :blush:

Triggered at 10pm tonight. I was a nervous wreck but I actually didn't feel a thing. I iced for a few minutes then it was over and done with so quickly. My hip muscle is a little stiff but I've been keeping a heating pad on it. I was all worked up for nothing :blush:

I am glad it was better than expected :hugs: did DH do the honors?

My sis did my trigger. Hubby is uncomfortable around needles too so I wanted someone who wouldn't make me more nervous. Sis was awesome! She was like 15 seconds to go and when I started panicking and said I need more time she just said time's up and stuck me :) Must have been enough time for the ice to work because it was completely painless.

omg... I"ll be nervous too! so tomorrow is ER, at what time do you have to be there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->