• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Noaasaint - love the pic!! That is so awesome!

Now those little embies just need to snuggle up and get ready for a long 9 month stay!!

here are my blasts https://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4056/photo1jcp.th.jpg

Drsquid that is so lovely. Fx for them both and good luck through the 2ww xx

Great pic Drsquid!

Can't wait to start seeing some BFP's come through this thread!

hockey- tested again today
https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3126/photo2eos.jpg

Holy cow Drsquid! I didn't know you had a positive test already! Those are some pretty solid lines going! :happydance::happydance: Great pics!!

When is your beta? :flower:

Tiff - how are you doing this week? Have you had a beta yet? :flower:

Holy cow Drsquid! I didn't know you had a positive test already! Those are some pretty solid lines going! :happydance::happydance: Great pics!!

When is your beta? :flower:

Tiff - how are you doing this week? Have you had a beta yet? :flower:

HOCKEY-I rang my clinic yesterday morning and i told then i got 4 positive tests and she told me that the earlyest they will do the test for me is tommorrow morning at 10.45am she was kinda snobby and told me that i wasnt supposed to test early but what difference would two days make when my line is getting stronger i choosed to egnore her:haha: so i done another test on sun and the line came up straight away and was nearly as dark as the second line :happydance: i havent tested since iam just gonna wait till tommorrow but iam feeling really positive
How have you been keeping???:hugs:

Tiff - at least the test is tomorrow so just one more night to wait before what you already know is true is confirmed! But I would be just like you - want that blood test to confirm those 2nd lines and know what the number is. Can't wait to hear!

Drsquid - are you still waiting to hear your number? So excited for you!!

AFM - baseline tomorrow and start Lupron on Thursday. Fx'd that the baseline comes back normal and nothing jumps out to cancel my cycle. So excited after hearing these positive tests coming through!

Hey ladies...wonderful to see some BFP's and the pics of the blasts. Hope everyone has better luck than me....AF arrived yesterday, 3 days before BETA. Devastated but ready to move on to round two. Good luck xxxx

wish- im so sorry *hugs*

hockey- still waiting. the clinic called at 5 and said that quest (the lab) wouldnt be done til 6 pm (i had it drawn at 9:30).. they might call the results to my doc or they mightjust fax em and i wont hear til tomorrow... glad i already have a pos answer. problem is i have a few questions for my doc and hope he doesnt call while im in court and cant answer

beta of 148 now if doc wasnt such an ass while giving me the numbers and being completely useless with my questions.

beta of 148 now if doc wasnt such an ass while giving me the numbers and being completely useless with my questions.

Ouch! Bet you get that a lot being a dr yourself. Happy and healthy 9 months!

wishandwait, I am sorry about AF :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

to the ladies with BFP, drsquid, tiff: congrats!:happydance:

noasaint, 2 beautiful embryos indeed!! stick little ones!!!:thumbup:

realynn: when will they check the follicles next? good luck hun!:hugs:

Hockey, how did the baseline go today?

AFM, I am still waiting for 1 more week of BC. Baseline scheduled for July 5th. I hope my cyst is gone!! :coffee:

How is everyone else doing?:flower:

Baseline went well for me. Lining looked great. No cycsts - which I did have 1 small one before taking BCP's.

Total AFC of 12 - which is really good for me. I've had as low as 5 so this gives me great hope for this cycle!!

So I will start Lupron tomorrow and full stimming begins on Saturday!

Let the fun begin!!

Wana b a mom - I think the bcp's should zap that cyst for you and you'll be good to go next round!!

that is so exciting hockey!! :happydance: you finally get to start the process :happydance: best of luck!!

I really hope the BC are helping!! I don't want to be on stand by mode anymore!

what's AFC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->