Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

I have to be there at 8am tomorrow morning for ER at 9am. I'm starting to worry about the IV now. I really don't like needles, can you tell? :) I'll be knocked out for the actual procedure so I'm not as worried about that.

I have to be there at 8am tomorrow morning for ER at 9am. I'm starting to worry about the IV now. I really don't like needles, can you tell? :) I'll be knocked out for the actual procedure so I'm not as worried about that.

Oh sweetie I feel the exact same way!!! They ended up shooting me with lidocaine first at the iv site. It felt like a blood draw, then when she did the actual iv I didn't feel a thing. It will be fine and all worth it. Prayers and hugs!!!!

they did lido first for me too.. i said i didnt really want it but she had it drawn up already so.. whatevs.

new beta
349. more than doubled. my progesterone is really high at 279.. they wanna test again monday before i use the crinone, no wonder im tired

Good luck ladies with ER. Just keep focusing on lots of lovely mature eggs. X

I hope everything went perfect for you hun! :hugs: We are thinking about you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

they did lido first for me too.. i said i didnt really want it but she had it drawn up already so.. whatevs.

new beta
349. more than doubled. my progesterone is really high at 279.. they wanna test again monday before i use the crinone, no wonder im tired

what did they say about the progesterone number? is too much bad? try to take it easy on the weekend and best of luck on Monday!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Everything went great today. We got 15 eggs and my recovery has been going great. Only mild cramping every now and then. The nurse who did the IV was great and talked to me as a distraction while she was doing it.

wannna- they didnt say. im so annoyed with the doc right now i dont wanna call and talk to him. cant find anything on line. and he didnt say to stop supplementing (which seems a bit silly to me)

hey all
i had EC today they got 24 eggs so happy about that!!!!
Have to say was nervouse, but it was grand, tehy put an IV nad i was knocked out, everyone was so nice and i didnt remember coming around or anything.
i went for some brekkie after then came home and went to bed...
felt a bit crampy all day but nothing too major,the only problem us that because there are a good no if eggs there is a possibility of OSHH so they might have to do a FET instead in the next few months whivhever they see as the best option.

so fingers crossed for the next few days
glad eveyone is getting on alright, its so up and down isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad the ER's went well. Good egg numbers. Fx for good fertilisation reports!

Got my fertilization report today. Out of the 15 eggs we retrieved, 11 were mature, but only 2 fertilized. I'm pretty sad that we only have two little embryos but praying so hard that those two make it!

Raelyn- fingers crossed for your little ones. Did they speak about when they would transfer?

No, they didn't tell me yet. Things were a little chaotic at the clinic since their power is out from bad thunderstorms last night. Hopefully I'll hear tomorrow.

Got my fertilization report today. Out of the 15 eggs we retrieved, 11 were mature, but only 2 fertilized. I'm pretty sad that we only have two little embryos but praying so hard that those two make it!

Praying for you hun, we're in the same boat. It only takes one and I'm hoping for us both we got them!

I'm hoping too noasaint!! When is your beta? I'm already finding this short wait between ER and ET hard so I'm not looking forward to the 2ww.

rae- how many days is it now? with 2 im guessing you are gonna do a day 3 transfer. fingesr crossed for ya =)

I'm hoping too noasaint!! When is your beta? I'm already finding this short wait between ER and ET hard so I'm not looking forward to the 2ww.

OMG no kidding!!!! The wait was awful, I was driving DH crazy. I just wanted my embies NOW!!!! :flower: And not knowing if they fertilized or were diviing was just killing me. I'd wake up 2 or 3 times a night and just pray. Beta is Friday, it's such a long ways away.

How are you feeling drsquid? Did you tell your co workers that had been doing scans for you?

noasaint= yeah quite a few people know cause i told people i was trying. sure itll suck if it doesnt go well but.. im actually going to be at a different hospital from now on and the techs said they were bummed cause they wanted to scan me

I'm guessing we'll do a day 3 transfer as well. My doctor had originally said if we have less then 4 we'll transfer 2 on day 3 but I haven't heard for sure yet. Day 3 will be Monday.

Rae, they will probably call you today to come in tomorrow. Doubt they would risk going to 5 days.

Internet cheapie was negativethismorning. Its still early and those things suck anyway. Will use FRER Tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->