Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Noasaint - I agree those IC are crappy. My trigger wasn't even a dark line on those.

Got the call today that we have a 2 cell and a 4 cell embryo still growing strong. ET is tomorrow morning!

good luck with the ER tomorrow, fingers crossed that it will go well for you raelynn. it is such a hard time..but you will get there

hugs xx

Rae- yay for happy embies. Good luck tomorrow.

Noasaint- never bothered buying any of those. Stuck with judicious use of the expensive ones. Good luck :)

Raelyn - FX'd for you and your 2 embies!! Get them inside so they can snuggle in for a nice long 9 months!

Hey girls i havent posted on here in awhile i havent really much to say anymore but i still have been quietly stalking ye girls its so nice to see all of ye girls are moving along nicely with your cycles

noasaint-have you tested again?? i tested with FRER bout a week before test date and i got a really really like line i did one a few days later and it was a good bit darker i tested with a cheapy the same day and a really really light line came up so i would defo do a test with FRER i trust them more:hugs:

My ET was this morning. We transferred both embryos and now just taking it easy today. I'm pretty tired of bed rest now but want to give these embryos the best chance.

Congrats on being PUPO Raelynn!!!

Another negative cheapie this morning which has me depressed. I know they are crap. Tomorrow morning I am praying for a faint pink line!!! If I could hold it for 4 hours I would do it tonight but since ER my bladder is the size of a pea it feels like.

Noasaint - I know what you mean about bladder feeling small after the ER. I usually have no problem holding it but thought I was going to pee myself this morning with all the water I had to drink for ET.

Praying for that line to show up for you! Do you have any FRERs? When is your beta?

Noasaint - I know what you mean about bladder feeling small after the ER. I usually have no problem holding it but thought I was going to pee myself this morning with all the water I had to drink for ET.

Praying for that line to show up for you! Do you have any FRERs? When is your beta?

LOL I know!!! When I went for ET the dr was running a little late so I was up in stirrups freezing my tail off with a full bladder. Then when the u/s tech pressed on my belly w/ that machine OMG I thought I'd pee. She said "Yeah, you are really full." They had complications getting the catheter in so it seemed like ET took forever. Afterwards the emryologist stopped me to talk about my embryos and I wanted to tell her I needed to pee so could she hold on. :blush: Somehow I managed to hold it but wow, that was rough.

Yep, got a box of FRER that I will start using tomorrow. Beta is Friday.

noasaint: best of luck hun! hang on tight. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

raelynn: I am so glad that everything went well. When is your beta?

to everyone else :hugs::hugs::hugs:

wannna- they didnt say. im so annoyed with the doc right now i dont wanna call and talk to him. cant find anything on line. and he didnt say to stop supplementing (which seems a bit silly to me)

how are you doing? :flower: did they do another test today to see your numbers?

rae- yay for being pupo

noasaint- fingers crossed for you

wanna- my progesterone apparently needed to be diluted to even get a read and it came back over 80 so i dont have to supplement but they are gonna retest thursday just to be sure. and my beta was either 1369 or 1389 (19days post o/14dp5dt) (someone distracted me before i wrote it down)

Ladies, is this what I think it is????

https://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/pressjunk/TEST.jpg

I definitely see a faint 2nd line! I think it just might be!!!

Nosaint- I sure can see a faint line there :) Yey!!!! Get darker!!! When is your OTD?

Noasaint- that is what mine looked like. Wait 2 days and repeat it. When is your beta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->