Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Happy 4th ladies!!! Enjoy the day.

This morning's FRER came up faster and is darker than yesterday's thankfully. we are both thrilled but also shocked. I've never seen a BFP before. There's not much light out yet to take good pics but here's one anyway. And of course, the clutz that I am spilled my cup of pee all over the counter and 5 foot bath mat that I'm now having to wash. I hear clumsiness gets worse during pregnancy so this should be tons of fun. LOL.

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/14/000/126/GWQxs7miINPqKGPA0127oRyB57y5kuzb_lg.jpg

Nosaint- that is certainly darker! Great news

Hi Raelynn, I am in the same boat, I had 14 eggs and got real excited but then only ended up with 2 embies. I was so dissapointed. I was really hoping for plenty of frosties just in case ..

hello ladies!

I just got another set back... went for my baseline sono this morning, I had stopped BC on the 2nd. No real AF yet, only spotting... well, cyst is still there, it got smaller but it's not gone yet, and becasue I had no full flow, they want me to do another baseline on Saturday... I am so disappointed :( what is wrong with my body??!!:hissy:
:cry:

hello ladies!

I just got another set back... went for my baseline sono this morning, I had stopped BC on the 2nd. No real AF yet, only spotting... well, cyst is still there, it got smaller but it's not gone yet, and becasue I had no full flow, they want me to do another baseline on Saturday... I am so disappointed :( what is wrong with my body??!!:hissy:
:cry:

Oh man! I'm so sorry to hear that! You know our bodies never do what we want them to when we need it most. Why is that??? I can completely understand your frustration and disappointment.

So when you go back for your baseline - if AF has really shown up, will you be able to start? Is the cyst small enough to proceed?

I have no idea... I think some doctors will let you go ahead if the cyst is smaller than 2 cm, mine was 4 cm, I don't know how much smaller did it get. I just hope and pray that Saturday everything else looks good and she lets me start. Otherwise I don't know what to do with myself... :(

So sorry Wana. Hope it's a small one and goes away quickly.

Beta today was 50.06. Trying not to be discouraged since numbers vary in range a lot on different websites and it kinda sounded low to me. I have to wait the entire weekend and go back on Monday. Praying it doubles!!!

wana - So sorry you're still struggling with that cyst. Praying it just goes away so you don't have to worry about it anymore!

Noasaint - That seems crazy that they're making you wait a whole week! My clinic checks about every other day after the first beta. We had to move my cycle forward so we could fit all the beta tests in before our vacation if I get a positive.

I'm finding it hard to be patient. The 4th of July was nice since it took my mind off of waiting for a while and I'm hoping this weekend helps things to move along. Next week is going to feel forever long! Beta is on Friday which is also my sister's b-day so hopefully it is good luck! I tested out my trigger and the test finally went back to white this morning so now I just have to figure out when I can hold out until next week.

wana - So sorry you're still struggling with that cyst. Praying it just goes away so you don't have to worry about it anymore!

Noasaint - That seems crazy that they're making you wait a whole week! My clinic checks about every other day after the first beta. We had to move my cycle forward so we could fit all the beta tests in before our vacation if I get a positive.

I'm finding it hard to be patient. The 4th of July was nice since it took my mind off of waiting for a while and I'm hoping this weekend helps things to move along. Next week is going to feel forever long! Beta is on Friday which is also my sister's b-day so hopefully it is good luck! I tested out my trigger and the test finally went back to white this morning so now I just have to figure out when I can hold out until next week.

Oh hun, I would also be going crazy waiting.... just one more week! I hope it gets better :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry Wana. Hope it's a small one and goes away quickly.

Beta today was 50.06. Trying not to be discouraged since numbers vary in range a lot on different websites and it kinda sounded low to me. I have to wait the entire weekend and go back on Monday. Praying it doubles!!!

hmmm, it does seem odd that they wait a week before another beta, what did they think about the number? I think if they thought it was low and it needed to be checked they would have scheduled you sooner; maybe they think there is no need? are you still on progesterone?

LOL!!! Ladies, I have to wait just the weekend. But that's one extra day than normal. So it needs to almost triple. Then I won't go back again till next Friday.

Hi ladies just wondered if any of u had any symptoms in ur 2 ww? Congrats 2 the bfp gives me hope!x

Hello ladies!

Anything new to report? how is everyone doing? Noasaint, did you get the results of the beta yet? raelynn, how are you feeling? hockey, how are you doing? drsquid, tiff?

babyhope, are you having any symptoms? when I had my chemical pregnancy I didn't have symptoms, except I was very tired. Good luck!

AFM I started Gonal F on Saturday (finally). I have to go back on Thursday to see how it's going. Fingers crossed that everything will be great!

Have a great week everyone!! :hugs: :hugs:

Hello ladies! Been a bit quiet lately - hoping its more BFP's in the TWW!

AFM - I'm headed for retrieval tomorrow morning. Little disappointed as my small follicles don't seem to be catching up but hoping to get at least 5 or 6 eggs out the deal. My E2 level was 1781 yesterday - so hoping that's a good thing!!

Hello ladies! Been a bit quiet lately - hoping its more BFP's in the TWW!

AFM - I'm headed for retrieval tomorrow morning. Little disappointed as my small follicles don't seem to be catching up but hoping to get at least 5 or 6 eggs out the deal. My E2 level was 1781 yesterday - so hoping that's a good thing!!

best of luck tomorrow!!!!!! praying that it'll go smoothly and that all eggs fertilize :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck Hockey!!!!!!

Babyhope, yes I did. I had to pee a lot more than usual and I started having odd vivid dreams. Some pains and cramping in my lower stomach and started craving lime flavored things. Even DH commented that it was a sudden thing that happened and I'm still craving them. I have acne already but it changed, hard to explain but it was just different. HTH

Second beta is back.....128. Was expecting higher but it more than doubled so the nurse said we're still in it. I don't go back till Friday now.

FX'd Noasaint! The number is going in the right direction so that's a great thing!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck Hockey!!!!!!

Babyhope, yes I did. I had to pee a lot more than usual and I started having odd vivid dreams. Some pains and cramping in my lower stomach and started craving lime flavored things. Even DH commented that it was a sudden thing that happened and I'm still craving them. I have acne already but it changed, hard to explain but it was just different. HTH

Second beta is back.....128. Was expecting higher but it more than doubled so the nurse said we're still in it. I don't go back till Friday now.

number is up!!!! :happydance: that's good news!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->