Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Hi mammy- I only had cramps 4 2 days but they were quite bad & real bad backache, I haven't really had anything since, I really do feel out, I just know it! Good luck 2 us both x

roxane1986, welcome and best of luck!
I'm sorry I cannot help you with your question, but what did the doctor say? From many ladies on this board I don't think I have seen many with such high number of follicles (24-30), I think the highest I have heard of was 17. Maybe by tomorrow the little ones will grow? :shrug: sorry I am not much help hun, but best of luck tomorrow!

PS: I also believe in miracles :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok so I spoke to the nurse today and she specified that I did get 36 follicles on a natural cycle but that includes all of them, the very small ones as well.
This morning I had over 30 as well but 12 of them are between 17 and 20mm. One of them 24.1 :wacko: I'm doing the trigger shot tonight and we do the ER Thursday morning. God, this is intense!! how long after the ER do we have our first beta?

good luck today!!!
my office does the first beta 16 days after ET.
Let us know how it went today and how you are feeling.
:hugs::hugs:

baby hope and mammywannabe: don't loose hope just yet. Sending you both hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

noasaint, I think if the number is increasing you should be fine. Has your doctor mention anything to you? maybe they can give you supplements? Good luck hun! :hugs::hugs:

AFM - had my retrieval this morning and was shocked we got 7 eggs! The doc didn't know where they come from but they were there. Phew! Thank goodness! Now FX'd we get a great fertilization report tomorrow! :flower:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: 7 eggs! yeyyy :thumbup: when do they know if it will be a 3 day or 5 day transfer?
fingers crossed for your little ones to grow strong!! :hugs::hugs:

raelynn: best of luck tomorrow hun! I know how much you want this and we are all here for you. Fingers crossed for a BFP!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I did the trigger shot last night!!! Tomorrow morning is the day of the ER!! Feeling a little bit of anxiety. Other then mild menstrual pain, I have nothing else so far, so that's good!!

Good luck to all of you!!! :)

what is best 3dt of 5dt? I don't know what it will be. Do they call you on day4 to tell you how it's doing? Since my ER is tomorrow, when will be the ET if its on d5? Monday?

I just got the call on my fertilization- of the 7 eggs, 6 were mature and 4 of them fertilized. So now they will check them out on Friday morning and see the grading and decide at that point whether to do a 3 day or 5 day transfer.

Roxanne - good luck tomorrow!!!

hey all,
glad to see everything is all going well for people.
it is such a hard journey....for us all.

well my update isnt good im afraid, i got spotting today,like discharge just before a period....not looking good.
girls im so gutted ...we got the best embies so the clinic said so it couldnt have gone better up to ET....
i have to to back on monday for blood test,but whats the point when i already know its a failure....
sorry for rant just so upset...

So...I got a really faint line on the FRER this morning. It is still really light but hubby can actually see this one. I also took another ic this afternoon and we both see the line again. Its so faint I'm still nervous but so happy to see that line!

So...I got a really faint line on the FRER this morning. It is still really light but hubby can actually see this one. I also took another ic this afternoon and we both see the line again. Its so faint I'm still nervous but so happy to see that line!

Yeah Raelyn! That's so exciting!! :happydance::happydance:

hey all,

well my update isnt good im afraid, i got spotting today,like discharge just before a period....not looking good.
girls im so gutted ...we got the best embies so the clinic said so it couldnt have gone better up to ET....
i have to to back on monday for blood test,but whats the point when i already know its a failure....

Have you tested at all?

Great news!

Mammy wannabe and baby hope how are you both bearing up?

Mammywannabe- try and not give up yet. Fx it's not the wicked witch. Sendin hugs. Xxxx

congrats raelyn,delighted for you

thanks girls re the kind wishes
just hoping it will stay the way it is......

hey all,

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->