Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Raelynn, such wonderful news!!!! Hope that line keeps getting darker for you. Are you going to test every day or every other day?

congrats raelyn,delighted for you

thanks girls re the kind wishes
just hoping it will stay the way it is......

Mammy don't give up hope! Plenty of women spot early, even some throughout their pregnancies. Hope it is not AF and you're BFP is coming soon! :hugs:

Raelynn, such wonderful news!!!! Hope that line keeps getting darker for you. Are you going to test every day or every other day?

I'm going to be testing every day since my beta is on Friday. Hubby wants to go out and get a digital tonight after our date night so I can use it tomorrow. He wants to see the word.

Mammy don't give up hope! Plenty of women spot early, even some throughout their pregnancies. Hope it is not AF and you're BFP is coming soon! :hugs:

I'm going to be testing every day since my beta is on Friday. Hubby wants to go out and get a digital tonight after our date night so I can use it tomorrow. He wants to see the word.

Raelynn - the FRER are the best to use as they will see the slightest hint. The digitals are better when you are closer to your beta date as they are not as sensitive as the FRER. If you go digital and comes back not-pregnant - don't be disappointed, just do a FRER and see if your line is darker. :thumbup:

hey all,
glad to see everything is all going well for people.
it is such a hard journey....for us all.

well my update isnt good im afraid, i got spotting today,like discharge just before a period....not looking good.
girls im so gutted ...we got the best embies so the clinic said so it couldnt have gone better up to ET....
i have to to back on monday for blood test,but whats the point when i already know its a failure....
sorry for rant just so upset...

Have you tested at all?

hey hockey24,
i havent tested too afraid to!!!!!!!!

Raelynn - the FRER are the best to use as they will see the slightest hint. The digitals are better when you are closer to your beta date as they are not as sensitive as the FRER. If you go digital and comes back not-pregnant - don't be disappointed, just do a FRER and see if your line is darker. :thumbup:

I'm planning on using a digital and a FRER tomorrow morning. Friday is my beta so I'm pretty much at my beta day anyway.

hey all,
glad to see everything is all going well for people.
it is such a hard journey....for us all.

well my update isnt good im afraid, i got spotting today,like discharge just before a period....not looking good.
girls im so gutted ...we got the best embies so the clinic said so it couldnt have gone better up to ET....
i have to to back on monday for blood test,but whats the point when i already know its a failure....
sorry for rant just so upset...

Have you tested at all?

hey hockey24,
i havent tested too afraid to!!!!!!!!

Seems a little early for AF then doesn't it? How many days past transfer are you? I wouldn't give up yet until the witch actually shows up or the beta says otherwise.

Remain positive!!! :hugs::hugs:

11 eggs it is for us!!! The ER went well now just still very tired and my lower hurts!! Ill know tomorrow how many are fertilized!! Cross my fingers!!!

Hope everybody is doing well! Stay positive!! xox

Congrats Roxane! That's a great number! Hoping for a great fertilization report for you tomorrow!

AFM - I took a FRER this morning and a digital this afternoon. FRER is a much clearer line and digital says pregnant! Hooray! My beta is tomorrow

Congrats Roxanne and Raelyn! Both with very exciting news!!

Can't wait to hear the beta results and eff fertilizaition report tomorrow!

raelynn!! great news!!!!! can't wait for the beta results today, but already CONGRATS!!!! :hugs"

Roxane: 11 eggs is a good number!! let us know how everything goes today :) :hugs:

The clinic just called to tell me that out of the 11, 9 were mature and 8 fertilized!!:) so far our ET is tuesday!!

I dont know how many we should transfer!! 1 or 2?! We were thinking two but the dr and other people we know told us that theres alot more risk and alot more chances of MC with multiple pregnancies!! I dunno what Ill do!! Id loce to have 2 babies but as long as I have one it'll be a dream come true!!

rox- yay for the fert report. from my understanding.. under 35 or so they only recommend 1 embryo because of the higher rates of them sticking.

Great number Roxanne! Hopefully you have a few leftover for freezing!

AFM - we had a 3 day transfer today and transferred all 4 fertilized eggs. Given my age, it seemed like the best idea.

Now I'm laying up my hotel room with a nasty storm going outside that has knocked out the cable. Thank goodness for the internet!!

Beta came back this morning at only 14.8. Needless to say it has been a very rough day and I'm pretty sure it will be a rough weekend too. I go back in on Monday to see if there is any hope.

raelynn,
dont worry too much the beta can defo rise from now until monday.
im praying for you anyway petal.

AFM i got alot more browish discharge today, like just before an AF so defo think im out, have blood test monday to confirm but think im defo out.......

hugs to all xxxx

Wow Roxane that's awesome!! Good luck chica!

Raelynn, I know it's rough hun. Try to maintain some hope. As I've learned in the last 1.5 weeks due to my own low betas, things can get better quickly.

Sorry mammy :( Are you on estrogen or progesterone? I'm gonna cross my fingers for you.

AFM I got some good news this afternoon. My betas are finally where they need to be. Today's number was 583, doubling time of 43 hours. First ultrasound is schedule for 7/26. They didn't want to see me back before then but I convinced the nurse to give me one more beta on Monday. Time to order more Vivelle and Crinone. I can already tell this baby is taking after DH. He does absolutely nothing with speed and these slow betas are completely just like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->