Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Noasaint - that's great news and a great beta! Gives us all hope! I bet your anxious to get to that u/s and see your little bean!! :thumbup:

Raelyn - don't give up hope yet. Anything is possible. :hugs::hugs:

ah ladies....im glad it is going well for ye all.
Good look to all who are just about to transfer.....fingers crossed xxxx

well looks like im out this time..... looks like i have the af.....not full blood but brownish discharge the last 2 days.... so i say it will come fully tomorrow.
have to go back to clinic monday for blood test but i go already know the answer...have to anyway.

hope more of ye get better result than me...am totally gutted as we apparently had the best embies on board...the only thing keeping me slighly positive is that we have frosties to use!!!!!!
hugs to all xxxx

ah ladies....im glad it is going well for ye all.
Good look to all who are just about to transfer.....fingers crossed xxxx

well looks like im out this time..... looks like i have the af.....not full blood but brownish discharge the last 2 days.... so i say it will come fully tomorrow.
have to go back to clinic monday for blood test but i go already know the answer...have to anyway.

hope more of ye get better result than me...am totally gutted as we apparently had the best embies on board...the only thing keeping me slighly positive is that we have frosties to use!!!!!!
hugs to all xxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM I got some good news this afternoon. My betas are finally where they need to be. Today's number was 583, doubling time of 43 hours. First ultrasound is schedule for 7/26. They didn't want to see me back before then but I convinced the nurse to give me one more beta on Monday. Time to order more Vivelle and Crinone. I can already tell this baby is taking after DH. He does absolutely nothing with speed and these slow betas are completely just like him.

:happydance::happydance:yey for beta!!! best of luck on Monday :hugs::hugs:

I have to be back for another sono and blood tomorrow morning. They originally decreased my Gonal F from 225 to 112.5 and yesterday they told me to increase it again to 187.5. I started the Ganirelix (Antagon) yesterday morning. They didn't say anything about my numbers or if they saw any follicles yesterday :growlmad: I'll ask tomorrow. The nurse said that she is guessing ET would be on Wednesday or Thursday. Today I'm spotting a bit, any ideas why? :shrug: I also feel a little bit bloated, like the week before AF. :wacko:

I have to be back for another sono and blood tomorrow morning. They originally decreased my Gonal F from 225 to 112.5 and yesterday they told me to increase it again to 187.5. I started the Ganirelix (Antagon) yesterday morning. They didn't say anything about my numbers or if they saw any follicles yesterday :growlmad: I'll ask tomorrow. The nurse said that she is guessing ET would be on Wednesday or Thursday. Today I'm spotting a bit, any ideas why? :shrug: I also feel a little bit bloated, like the week before AF. :wacko:

Not sure on the spotting but the bloating is totally normal. Remember, you are making all those extra eggs and follicles! You'll feel really bloated right before retrieval!

thanks hockey! spotting stopped this afternoon... I have no idea what that means but I'll ask tomorrow. I am nervous, I hope everything is looking good in there!

Hey I would like to know if its normal to feel very bloated, when I walk or laugh my stomaxh hurts! My transfer is tuesday! I didnt feel bloated like that before the ER!! My ER was thursday and that started friday! My weight is the same but i have a little belly and its hard!! Is that normal or should I be concerned about ohss?:S
Good luck wana b a mom!!:) xo

Roxane- I was really sore. Almost like I could feel my ovaries bruised as I walked. Felt fine after ER though!

Hey I would like to know if its normal to feel very bloated, when I walk or laugh my stomaxh hurts! My transfer is tuesday! I didnt feel bloated like that before the ER!! My ER was thursday and that started friday! My weight is the same but i have a little belly and its hard!! Is that normal or should I be concerned about ohss?:S
Good luck wana b a mom!!:) xo

It was the same with me. No weight gain but I was bloated. It felt like it would hurt to have a bm too so I had to take a stool softener. Wishing you the best on Tuesday!!! I know you must be super excited.

Wanna, any update?

New symptoms for me, for which I am definitely not complaining. I had a breast reduction 5 years ago so I have little feeling in my boobs. No soreness at all but for two days my nipples have been sensitive. I've been burping quite a bit too which is making me slightly queasy. I've been drinking gingerale to help that. DH has completely stepped up and done most of the housework. Beta #4 tomorrow, I'm definitely not as nervous as I was before. I did an ic this morning just to see and it's darker than the last Thursday one. No more testing for me, all out :)

:hi: hello girls!

I have to go back tomorrow for another ultrasound and blood work. Yesterday when they called me I asked how many follicles I had and they didn't have those numbers as they (the nurses) were not at the office anymore (Sunday they go home early). So I have to either call today or wait until tomorrow. Right now I'm on hold with my pharmacy becasue I only have one more Ganirelix shot for tomorrow morning and I may need an extra injection for Wednesday. The unlucky part is that this medicine is on national back order and I have to find another pharmacy that may have it....:dohh:
I should have better/more interesting news tomorrow... :wacko:

:hi: hello girls!

I have to go back tomorrow for another ultrasound and blood work. Yesterday when they called me I asked how many follicles I had and they didn't have those numbers as they (the nurses) were not at the office anymore (Sunday they go home early). So I have to either call today or wait until tomorrow. Right now I'm on hold with my pharmacy becasue I only have one more Ganirelix shot for tomorrow morning and I may need an extra injection for Wednesday. The unlucky part is that this medicine is on national back order and I have to find another pharmacy that may have it....:dohh:
I should have better/more interesting news tomorrow... :wacko:

FX'd for lots of follies tomorrow!! :happydance:

Can't believe Ganirelix is on back order! I have 7 boxes in my fridge from my cancelled cycle in June!

you store Ganirelix in your fridge? :shrug: I was told to keep it at room temperature... oh boy.
Yes, it's a pain in the neck.... so I have to wait for the doctor to decide on what to do or how to help me. The nurse called me saying they wouldn't be able to go through another pharmacy becasue no one has it. Like you say hockey, fingers crossed for lots of follies tomorrow so that we go ahead with trigger and don't need the ganirelix! [-o<

Wana - Maybe they can order you cetrotide instead? My clinic had mentioned that ganirelix might be back order when I was doing stims and that hey might send cetrotide instead.

AFM - Beta #2 was 27.2 today. Such low numbers... It didn't quite double but at least it went up. We have another beta on Thursday and then we're on vacation for a week so if it still isn't where the docs want it to be they'll just have to wait a week and see how it is when we get back.

Wana b Mom - maybe its not supposed to be in the fridge. Heck, I don't know what to do with what anymore - I've had so many meds. One doctor tells me to put in fridge, the other does not. With the summer being so hot, I figure its better to be safe than sorry!

Raelyn - sending you good thoughts for increasing numbers over the next few days so you can have a fabulous vacation!!

cetrotide def has to be in the fridge. never used ganirelix. gonal lasts longer if kept in the fridge. pio should never go in the fridge (and dont order it with the rest of your meds cause it doesnt last long)

rae- *hugs* and fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"