Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Hey Drsquid - how are you feeling these days? Everything going alright so far?

Raeylnn, sending prayers and hugs your way. Just try to stay calm and picture the numbers going up. It may sound silly but I had to do this to keep from crying constantly. You may just be a slow starter like I am and then catch up.

Wanna, hope you can trigger. I've also got 3 Ganirelix leftover and two Gonal F pens. I was told both Ganirelix and Cetrotide were on back order for the last 2 years. WTF.

Drsquid, how are you feeling? Symptoms?

AFM, 4th beta went well today and now I feel like I can breathe. My taste buds are way off. Nothing tastes good especially proteins. I had to choke down some chicken parm just because I knew I needed proteins. It seems all I want is salt and carbs aside from steak. I can't get enough steak!

Yeah Noasaint! As awful as some pregnancy symptoms are - I think they are so worth after the journey we've all taken to get there!

So glad to hear your doing well!!

im good. i have NO willpower https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/photo4of.jpg/

im good.. first appointment is weds... i have NO willpower =)
https://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9476/photo4of.jpg

Beautiful scan drsquid. So happy everything is going well for you.

The transfer went well this morning! Transfered one very good quality embryo and another embryo but poorer quality!! Hope they grow and the I get good news july 30th!! So stressfull!!

Congrats Roxanne! Now rest up and let those little embies start snuggling up inside you!

no cetrotide either :nope: Right now I'm just waiting for the results of today's exams. The nurse said that maybe they'll change the time of ET to 34 hours instead of 36 hours to compensate for the lack of medicine tomorrow (if trigger tomorrow). Keep praying I guess [-o<

raelynn, hang in there! :hugs::hugs: when will they check again?

Wana b a mom - did they tell you anything on how many follicles or sizes while you were there or do you have to wait for them to call you?

no cetrotide either :nope: Right now I'm just waiting for the results of today's exams. The nurse said that maybe they'll change the time of ET to 34 hours instead of 36 hours to compensate for the lack of medicine tomorrow (if trigger tomorrow). Keep praying I guess [-o<

raelynn, hang in there! :hugs::hugs: when will they check again?

Hoping everything goes well for you wana! I'm sure it's stressful.

I go back in on Thursday for my next beta.

they called me back... I have 7 follicles total :( 3 on right ovary and 4 on the left one... seems so little :cry: the nurse tried to assure me that "all you need is a good one", but I already feel like my chances are getting smaller by the minute :( Also, they want me to continue stims and come back on Thursday for blood and ultrasound... they said not to worry about the fact that I don't have any more ganirelix... I got very upset and started crying while on the phone with the nurse... she was so worried! she asked me if I wanted the doctor to call me personally, I told her not to bother... :( I didn't want to make it seem like I am paranoid, although I think I am! :( I just feel like they are just telling me that so that I don't worry, on the other hand, they should know better, right? :cry:

raelynn, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on Thursday!:hugs:

afm- oy... yesterday changed my status to expected... brown blood today. i know it is likely no big deal. no red blood. no real increase in cramps... still freaking out

afm- oy... yesterday changed my status to expected... brown blood today. i know it is likely no big deal. no red blood. no real increase in cramps... still freaking out

did you call the doctor's office? I would ask just to be sure...

yey for the change in status!! :thumbup::happydance: nice scan picture by the way! :flower:

Wana - I only had 8 large follicles going into ET and ended up with 15 eggs so you never know! Good luck!

drsquid - I've heard that spotting is pretty normal during pregnancy though I'm sure you're still worried. Hopefully its nothing and babies are still nice and healthy!

they called me back... I have 7 follicles total :( 3 on right ovary and 4 on the left one... seems so little :cry: the nurse tried to assure me that "all you need is a good one", but I already feel like my chances are getting smaller by the minute :( Also, they want me to continue stims and come back on Thursday for blood and ultrasound... they said not to worry about the fact that I don't have any more ganirelix... I got very upset and started crying while on the phone with the nurse... she was so worried! she asked me if I wanted the doctor to call me personally, I told her not to bother... :( I didn't want to make it seem like I am paranoid, although I think I am! :( I just feel like they are just telling me that so that I don't worry, on the other hand, they should know better, right? :cry:

raelynn, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on Thursday!:hugs:

Wana b a mom - did they tell you what your E2 level was? When I got ready to trigger, I only had 4 follicles that were big enough and we ended up getting 7 eggs. :flower:

Maybe you have some follicles they can't see or will catch up by the time retrieval comes. You still have a few days. :hugs::hugs:

hockey, raelynn: thank you girls!! I feel better after what you have said. I will try not to worry much about it and keep doing what I'm doing... :hugs: to you!

hockey, no, I didn't ask about the E2 levels... I will make sure to ask on Thursday. Thanks for the reminder!!

Hi ladies!!!

Awesome scan drsquid. Super cute, I know it's reassuring to see them and you're extremely lucky you can see them any time you want.

Good luck Wanna, I'm sure you'll get eggs no matter what. I only got two, I was so stressed out. But it turned out good so you never know.

Hi Hockey, Roxane and Raelynn, hope you are both well.

Waiting for my first u/s is torture. I think about it constantly. Today my boobs hurt so bad. A guy at work got upset with me and I almost burst into tears. Normally I'm not like that. Oh well. Went to the store tonight and got crackers and ginger ale, in the mornings I can tell I'm not quite right even though I'm not sick yet.

thanks noasaint! :hugs: I remember how you were stressing before ER, remember how they were taking for what it seemed like forever to let you trigger? I feel the same way now lol :haha:... and it all turned out good for you, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. :winkwink: I'm just going to keep away the sites where I read that some follicles may have no egg :nope: that scares me!:nope:
BTW, I am sure the 26th cannot come quickly enough! ugh, the waiting time... it seems like all we do is wait, wait and wait, doesn't it? :growlmad:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->