Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

of course today when i was worried i couldnt scan. if i knew how to turn the silly machine on id totally do it myself.. the techs said they would then didnt.. and we were all super busy all day. oh well. us at 2.30 tomorrow with the ob

heh finally grabbed someone at the end of the day and both little heartbeats were fine. didnt see a subchorionic hemorrhage or any reason for the spotting.. official us today

Hey ladies, is it normal the day after a 5dt to have menstrual pain, on my lower back??

Hi Roxane I had a 5 day transfer 5 days after I had bad backache on & off & period pains on & off, It really worried I really felt like it hadn't worked but I got my bfp this morning, sending loads of positives vibes 2 u hun. Xx

Whoohoo!! Congrats babyhope!!! Were ur 2 blast of very good quality do you know?

Congrats babyhope!!!!!

Totally normal roxane. I had aches and pains for 2 weeks or more after ET.

One week from today is the first u/s, I am so excited!!! Took my last ic this morning for fun and it was super dark and came up fast. Made me smile :)

Hello ladies!! :hi:

nurse just called, my e2 levels are 2,639 and I have now 12 follicles! so I am ready. Trigger shot tonight at midnight and ER on Saturday morning. I'm getting nervous now. I just hope everything goes well!

any advise for tonight? I'm scared to make DH give me the shot but I guess there's no choice... also, they told me not to drink or eat anything 8 hours prior to ER. What about :sex:?

GL wana be a mom!!! I had 12 follicles too :) i have now 2 littles beans growing inside of me so 12 is good!!:)
Be careful no intercourse for Dh for 2-3 days prior to ER unless you have a donor sperm!
Dont be nervous! It'll be fine!!;) xo

Hello ladies!! :hi:

nurse just called, my e2 levels are 2,639 and I have now 12 follicles! so I am ready. Trigger shot tonight at midnight and ER on Saturday morning. I'm getting nervous now. I just hope everything goes well!

any advise for tonight? I'm scared to make DH give me the shot but I guess there's no choice... also, they told me not to drink or eat anything 8 hours prior to ER. What about :sex:?

I triggered on a Saturday night and at my scan appointment on the Friday was told to have sex or basically any form of DH emptying his pipes :-= either that evening or Saturday morning/afternoon and then not again untill egg collection day when he'd obviously need to produce a sample.

Hi guys

Ill be starting my 1st ICSI treatment in 1 week, we had our IUI cancelled on the day of insemination due to poor sperm count so hoping this will go to plan! I can't believe how much drugs have been delivered to my house!! I'm quite nervous and worried, even if I get a BFP I think I'm gonna wait to the scan to celebrate. I think when tour nurse you ate your own worst enemy as you know too much about what could happen. As my partner says Positive mental attitude!!

Did anyone get any horrid side effects?

raelynn, good luck today!! let us know how it goes!! :hugs:

Unfortunately HCG went back down to the teens today and doctor said I'm miscarrying. Incredibly heart broken and no idea where we will go from here. Thanks for your support.

Raelynn, I'm so very sorry!!! (((Hugs))

Star, I actually felt great on stims. Some ovary twinges but that's it. The trigger made me cramp bad but it was worth it.

Im so sorry raelynn!! I know saying sorry wont do it but please dont give up! It will work one day!! Hugs xo

Star, I was moody but other then that, after the ER, I was very bloated and was cramping but nothing major!!
Good luck xo

Rae :hugs:. I am sorry you have to go through this!

Hey Star, I actually stimmed for 13 days before they cancelled my IVF cycle and I didnt have any side affects at all either.

Unfortunately HCG went back down to the teens today and doctor said I'm miscarrying. Incredibly heart broken and no idea where we will go from here. Thanks for your support.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

There are no words to help you feel better.

What did the doctor say you do from here? What are the next steps?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

There are no words to help you feel better.

What did the doctor say you do from here? What are the next steps?

Pretty much just stop taking my meds and wait for bleeding to start...we're going to take a little break until we decide where to go from here. Not sure we can afford another IVF since hubby would need another operation too so that's thousands of dollars for each of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->