Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Rae- I'm so sorry to hear it. I know we were all rooting for you.

oh raelynn :nope:... I am so sorry hun :cry::cry::cry:... I was so praying for you and cheering out for your little bean. I understand what you say, it's not fair. :cry: :cry::cry: Please know that we are all here for you if you need us. I know right now it must feel like you have lost all hope, but give it some time, talk to your doctor to see what went wrong and maybe in the future you can give it another shot.

Massive hugs to you :hug::hug::hug:

:hi: star!
I didn't have any bad side effects: a little bloating, a little tired once the morning meds started, but nothing major. Oh, but if you ask DH he'll tell you I have been driving him crazy with my mood swings :haha:

thanks roxane, thanks tinker!

Trigger shot is done... DH did a good job, I could tell he was a bit scared at the beginning but he did it and I didn't feel a thing. Just waiting for tomorrow morning now.

thanks roxane, thanks tinker!

Trigger shot is done... DH did a good job, I could tell he was a bit scared at the beginning but he did it and I didn't feel a thing. Just waiting for tomorrow morning now.

Is your egg retrieval tomorrow? That is so exciting!!! :happydance::happydance:

FX'd for lots of eggies tomorrow!!! :thumbup:

raelynn

so sorry to hear your news
hugs down down the web to you
hope you can take time out to try and come to terms with this.

saying a prayer for you
xx

yes, tomorrow at 10:45 am.... I hope I have many good eggs and that they fertilize!! thanks for the good energy hockey!! :hugs:

Good luck Wanna!!!!

Tinker, hockey....how are you ladies doing?

Wana - thinking of you this morning and a successful retrieval!!! :baby:

All good for me right now - I'm trying my best not to obsess and have not POAS yet so I'm proud of myself!! I'm 8dp3dt!! :test:

Noasaint - so excited for you and your scan next week! What an exciting moment!! :wohoo:

hockey - I got my bfp at 8dp3dt and my betas were super low...you could test now if you want...not to encourage your poas addiction or anything :)

wana - Wishing you all the best today! Hopefully ER went fabulously!

Made it through another morning without PoAS!! :test: Its so much easier to symptom spot when I don't have a test dictating my emotions. Yeah!!

Wana - how are you? How did it go???? :hi:

Hey girls! I am sorry for not reporting on time. Saturday went good, I was a bit nervous but it all went great. They got 7 eggs. I was sore all day. It hurt to pee!! omg! but I survived lol. They called me yesterday with the fertilization results: 5 fertilized eggs! so right now we are praying and praying that they grow strong. Transfer is tomorrow. They have to call me to let me know the time, but I think it'll be sometime in the afternoon.

Hey girls! I am sorry for not reporting on time. Saturday went good, I was a bit nervous but it all went great. They got 7 eggs. I was sore all day. It hurt to pee!! omg! but I survived lol. They called me yesterday with the fertilization results: 5 fertilized eggs! so right now we are praying and praying that they grow strong. Transfer is tomorrow. They have to call me to let me know the time, but I think it'll be sometime in the afternoon.

That's great news! 5 out of 7 fertilized is fantastic! :wohoo:

So now the question is - how many will you transfer???? :dance:

Good to hear from ya wana!!! Well there ya go thats good enough!! Good luck tomorrow :) xo

2 is a great number and hopefully you will have 3 leftover that are perfect for freezing!! :cold::cold::cold:

transfer day is here... my appointment is at 12:45. Praying that all the embryos (or most) made it and that are good quality ones. [-o< [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->