Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

transfer day is here... my appointment is at 12:45. Praying that all the embryos (or most) made it and that are good quality ones. [-o< [-o<

Lots of luck to you today! :happydance::happydance:

Get those embies safe inside and go home and relax. Enjoy the magic of the day! :flower:

thank you girls!!!
I'm back, everything went well. The 5 embryos continued to grow, so today they chose the "best 2" to put back on. On day 5 they'll see how many are still doing OK and they'll freeze those. Pregnancy test is on August 6th. I'm so nervous!!!

Good for you wana!! :)

I am nervous too and the tww is killing me now!! I'm 13-14 dpo not exactly sure and I think I'll test tonight!! Because I dont think its good to stress so much so if I know the stress will go down a little!!

My beta is Monday!! Too far!!

Hope everybody is doing good!! Its very quiet in here!! xo

oh gosh roxane, I don't think I could wait either...
how do you all count o day? like how many days am I if my er was on Saturday and et was yesterday :shrug:

I am nervous too and the tww is killing me now!! I'm 13-14 dpo not exactly sure and I think I'll test tonight!! Because I dont think its good to stress so much so if I know the stress will go down a little!!

Your beta isn't until Monday? That's a long time! You'll be like 18DPO by then! :flower:

how do you all count o day? like how many days am I if my er was on Saturday and et was yesterday :shrug:

I'm not too good at these things, but the ladies told me you started counting from the ER so your ER was Saturday that means right now you are either 3 or 4 dpo. I'm not sure if we count the day of retreival!!

Your beta isn't until Monday? That's a long time! You'll be like 18DPO by then! :flower:

Hockey!!!!! Have you tested??? I tried to go back on the thread to see if I had missed anything!! Wasnt your beta this week?

yeah "o" is the day they take the eggs (and fertilize them). after ivf people often say x days post 3dt or 5dt (ie 3 day transfer or 5 day). then you count from the day they put it back.

Since I had my ER July 12 and my 5dt July 17, is it too early to test tonight?

God I keep thinking its Tuesday, so ur 4 or 5 dpo!! And im either 13 or 14 dpo! I dont know if we count ER has day 0 or 1?!

Hockey!!!!! Have you tested??? I tried to go back on the thread to see if I had missed anything!! Wasnt your beta this week?

I have tested and my beta came back yesterday at 21 - which is pretty disappointing. But not out of the game yet - that's still "pregnant" and we just have to hope I'm a late bloomer and that my 2nd beta gives better results!

So now I just POAS like a crazy person to make sure I still have 2 good lines!! :haha::haha:

God I keep thinking its Tuesday, so ur 4 or 5 dpo!! And im either 13 or 14 dpo! I dont know if we count ER has day 0 or 1?!

Roxanne - your 13DPO. You don't count ER - the day following is 1. And if our ET was on 7/17, your 8dp5dt.

So you could get a positive on your HPT test. People have seen it as early as 5dp5dt. :happydance:

Well congrats hockey!! This is something!!:)
How much do they usually hope for on the first beta?
Maybe thats why my clinic waits longer to test, to make sur its not too early! But 21 is a number so it means there is somethong there!! GL on ur next beta!!:)

If I drink 2L of water throughout the day could that affect my test tonight?
When did u test the first time?

check out betabase.info to look at the range of numbers. if you click on the day it shows you how many people got which value. they only post them if the person got a heartbeat. i got a pos at 6dp5dt but super faint.

afm- scanned yesterday and saw a small subchorionic bleed which isnt unusual for twins... brown spotting today.. even though i expected it... still hate it

check out betabase.info to look at the range of numbers. if you click on the day it shows you how many people got which value. they only post them if the person got a heartbeat. i got a pos at 6dp5dt but super faint.

afm- scanned yesterday and saw a small subchorionic bleed which isnt unusual for twins... brown spotting today.. even though i expected it... still hate it

thx drsquid!! I'll check it out!! :)

When you got your POS was it in the morning or evening? I'm planning on doing it tonight! But the only thing is I drink about 2L a day, could that affect my test?

Roxanne - that could give you false negative as your urine would be really diluted. Also depends how long you can hold your pee.

Ladies!!! Omg!!! BFP!!!!!!
Very faint line but its there!!!!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back