Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Congrats roxane!!! Especially if you didn't use FMU and got BFP then it's for sure :)

Hockey, I'm praying for you sweetie. My first beta was low too and I stressed beyond belief about it but it got much better. Hoping for the very best for you.

yay roxanne and hockey... hey quick question.. imageshack is blocked at work. is my pic showing up in my spoiler/sig?

Thx :) what is FMU?? The only thing I have is progesteron tabs three times a day!

Here is the best stick I've ever seen!!:)

Still on cloud 9!!:)
Thx everyone!! xo

Attachments

• rox.jpg
    rox.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
Congrats roxane!!! Especially if you didn't use FMU and got BFP then it's for sure :)

Hockey, I'm praying for you sweetie. My first beta was low too and I stressed beyond belief about it but it got much better. Hoping for the very best for you.

Thank you Noasaint. I've been POAS'ing like crazy. The lines are gradually getting a little darker. I hope that is a good sign. :thumbup:

Good luck with your u/s today! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pic!! :happydance::happydance:

drsquid, I can see the picture of your scan:thumbup:

roxane, that's great news!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck with your second beta today Hockey!!! Cross my fingers for you!! xo

It went great hockey thank you! Heartbeat was 108. I go back next Wed then will be released to an OB. I have my first prenatal visit Aug 9th.

Good luck on that beta!

It went great hockey thank you! Heartbeat was 108. I go back next Wed then will be released to an OB. I have my first prenatal visit Aug 9th.

Good luck on that beta!

Congrats on hearing a hb!! :) So there is one?

noasaint, congrats!!!! I'm so happy everything is going well!! how are you feeling?

Good luck on that beta!

OMG! Now it must totally feel real! Going to a regular doctor just like normal people would seem so bizarre!!

Congrats - its very exciting news!! :happydance:

Yes - still not a great number but definitely heading in the right direction. I'll go back again on Monday to test again. The nurse said at this point, you really need to wait until the u/s to know if there is a viable pregnancy or not.

So still "cautiously optimistic"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->