Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

Yes - still not a great number but definitely heading in the right direction. I'll go back again on Monday to test again. The nurse said at this point, you really need to wait until the u/s to know if there is a viable pregnancy or not.

So still "cautiously optimistic"!

Yes stay positive!! It's going up so thats good!! It might just be a slower one!! If you go on the site betabase.info, on 17dpo (which I think is where you are), for a single pregnancy the lowest # reported was 5!!!! and they only put the ones who had hb!! So do not get discouraged!! For twins its 3 and for triplets and up its 21!!! So I'm telling you it's more a good sign then a bad sign!! You have 84!!! Alot more then those #'s reported!!! I'm going for my beta monday as well so we'll keep each other posted!!
Stay positive!! :) xo

can i ask a question
i was supose to be triggering today and ec monday but my follicles seem to be slow growers
i had
1x17mm
1x16mm
1x14mm
3x13mm
1x12mm
2x11mm
and lots at 10
is there any chance they will progress enuff for ec
i had to lower my dose of gonal f from 150 to 112.5 last night and tonight
then sunday down to 75
then bak monday for scan with the possibility of ec on wed x

How is everybody doing this morning??

AFM - went for beta, just waiting for the results!! Getting nervous!!

Good luck today hockey!!

notgivingup78, GL on your scan today!

can i ask a question
i was supose to be triggering today and ec monday but my follicles seem to be slow growers
i had
1x17mm
1x16mm
1x14mm
3x13mm
1x12mm
2x11mm
and lots at 10
is there any chance they will progress enuff for ec
i had to lower my dose of gonal f from 150 to 112.5 last night and tonight
then sunday down to 75
then bak monday for scan with the possibility of ec on wed x

how did it go today? :hugs::hugs:

hockey, have they called you yet? I guess you have to wait until after lunch huh?

I got my results back!! 82.4!!! Isnt that a little low? I'm 18 dpo!! :wacko:
I go back Thursday! [-o< This is going to be a lonnnngg week!!

They weren't gonna tell me the # all they said is we have good news, congratulations!! So then I asked the #... I shouldnt have asked!!! Now I'm very scared!

They weren't gonna tell me the # all they said is we have good news, congratulations!! So then I asked the #... I shouldnt have asked!!! Now I'm very scared!

Roxanne - as someone else who has low beta's, let me tell you - there are alot of success stories out there of people who started with low numbers - so try not to stress on it! Its the doubling of the numbers that really count. So Thursday will be an important day! :hugs:

Are you sure? for 18dpo?? I'm so scared!!! I thought I was going to hear 400 or so.. but it's not even 100!!

But thx!!! DH told me not to worry that it will double, it'll catch up!! But omg this is torture!! I shouldnt of even asked the #!!

Roxanne - as someone else who has low beta's, let me tell you - there are alot of success stories out there of people who started with low numbers - so try not to stress on it! Its the doubling of the numbers that really count. So Thursday will be an important day! :hugs:

Yes I need to calm down!!! This is not good!!
what dpo are you? We will definitly follow each other.. we were so close in everything, we are even close in beta!! ;)

I think that's why they don't want to tell you because they don't want you to stress about it. Its just the starting point and you'll go up from there! Here's how I kept my sanity during the wait - POAS like crazy and watch the lines get darker!

But I understand your concern - I'm sitting at a beta of 84 as of last friday and waiting for my results from today. Its definitely stressful!

Thx Hockey!! I will go get some more test tonight for sure and test tomorrrow morning!!

Do they tell you to stop your endometrin, progesteron when you get a positive result?

Thx Hockey!! I will go get some more test tonight for sure and test tomorrrow morning!!

Do they tell you to stop your endometrin, progesteron when you get a positive result?

No, my doctor told me to keep going as normal but my progesterone levels came back low (I'm over 35 - so its common). They only told me stop if I got a BFN.

No, my doctor told me to keep going as normal but my progesterone levels came back low (I'm over 35 - so its common). They only told me stop if I got a BFN.

ok, Cause they told me I could stop them now!! Is it normal? It wont affect anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->